ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 157 of 167
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pets of Chiefs Planet
pr_capone 01:04 AM 10-22-2006
I know there are some animal lovers here.

Lets see whatcha got.

From left to right:

Suzy (Chow Mix)- 1.5 yrs old
Mandi (Long Haired Miniature Dachshund) - 13 years old
Angie (Dapple Haired Miniature Dachshunds) - 4 years old

Angie is the one that rides the motorcycle with me.
[Reply]
eDave 05:53 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm good - I have another puppy lined up from someone here I trust. Should have just used a CPer to begin with.
All these animals returned to a shelter having done nothing wrong other than be happy they found a home. Only to be fucked.

And here you are in the market and could give shit about them because you want something selfish, specific, and "I'm good". What an asshole you are. A total dickwad.

Every animal forced into euthanasia is in part due to you and your selfishness. You don't care about the dog. You care about you and the dog YOU have.

I don't know how you can live with yourself given the choice of the right thing vs. wrong thing and you choose the obvious wrong and kill dogs.

You are a real piece of shit, dude.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:26 AM 08-06-2021
Nice troll job. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 07:29 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Nice troll job. :-)
Didn't even register with you. I hope your dog dies so we can cheer it like you did.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:30 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
All these animals returned to a shelter having done nothing wrong other than be happy they found a home. Only to be ****ed.

And here you are in the market and could give shit about them because you want something selfish, specific, and "I'm good". What an asshole you are. A total dickwad.

Every animal forced into euthanasia is in part due to you and your selfishness. You don't care about the dog. You care about you and the dog YOU have.

I don't know how you can live with yourself given the choice of the right thing vs. wrong thing and you choose the obvious wrong and kill dogs.

You are a real piece of shit, dude.
Dude. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 07:32 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Dude. :-)
You got a problem with me? Let's hear it.

Shelters are over run. The right thing here is not hard to figure out. Dude's no better than Paris Hilton. Are you cool with dogs being put down when this hand job can save one's life? Your attitude says yes, dog killer.

Did he even look that way?
[Reply]
Lzen 07:48 AM 08-06-2021
You got a problem with me? Let's hear it.

Shelters are over run. The right thing here is not hard to figure out. Dude's no better than Paris Hilton. Are you cool with dogs being put down when this hand job can save one's life? Your attitude says yes, dog killer.

Did he even look that way?
I can't figure out if you're serious. Yes, I agree that it is better to adopt. Definitely this. But I'm not going to put it on someone who wants a specific breed of dog and would prefer to raise it as a puppy. It is completely unfair to blame them for the shelter dogs being euthanized. That's going too far, IMO. In other words, I think you're being a douche.

And in case you're wondering, I have 4 dogs. And all of them are rescues. I just posted my newest rescue just a few posts ago.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:07 AM 08-06-2021
Didn't even register with you. I hope your dog dies so we can cheer it like you did.
:-)

You are getting good at this.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:01 PM 08-18-2021
My boy Louie howls for the first time! He is up to 21 inches tall and weighs 68lb. I'm convinced he is a Bluetick Coonhound/GSD mix (his mama is a GSD/Kelpie? mix).

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

[Reply]
gblowfish 09:58 AM 09-16-2021
The lady who fostered our three kitties before we adopted them had somebody back out at the last minute to adopt this little guy. He's the sweetest little tuxedo kitten in the whole world. He'll be fixed and have all his shots. If you are in the KC area and think you might be interested in adopting, send me a PM and I'll hook you up. The foster home is in south Johnson County.
Attached: tuxedokitty.jpg (76.1 KB) tuxedokitty2.jpg (68.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:46 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
The lady who fostered our three kitties before we adopted them had somebody back out at the last minute to adopt this little guy. He's the sweetest little tuxedo kitten in the whole world. He'll be fixed and have all his shots. If you are in the KC area and think you might be interested in adopting, send me a PM and I'll hook you up. The foster home is in south Johnson County.
I already made a thread on this but since blowy bumped this thread I'll post it here too. I'm fostering a pair of Pitt/Corgie(?) mix pups through a rescue in Camden, MO called Reno Ranch. Anyone interested in a pittie mix should HMU.

(Though my little brother is currently considering adopting Bacon... he has a shit ton of siblings who were all found by Lexington, PD abandoned in the middle of the highway at midnight)

Bacon (named so because he oinks/snorks when he is doing pretty much anything than sitting still)

Blue (hasn't tole me his name yet... also has an underbite that makes him look like a Boxer)

Bacon and Blue

Who we think mama is

[Reply]
gblowfish 11:12 AM 09-16-2021
The little tuxedo kitty's brother is available too. He's just as cute:
Attached: brotherkitty.jpg (67.4 KB) 
[Reply]
stumppy 03:28 PM 11-03-2021
Newest member of the stumppy household, Connie.

This girl showed up at my house about 6 yrs ago. She spent the night with Dodger then shot out the front door the next morning. Leaving Dodger worn out with a smile on his face. I posted on FB and a few other local sights for lost pets but didn't get a response.

A couple years after that I seen her chained up at a house a few blocks away. Really bugged me to see her like that. Then she shows back up a year later. I let her in and her and Dodger played a while before I took her back to her home. To Dodger disappointment and frustration she had been fixed. I told her owner if he ever wanted to get rid of her to let me know.

Then yesterday she showed back up at my front door again. I decided I was going to try again get him to give her up. This time her owner looked like he was pretty poor health. Oxygen tubes running to his nose, not breathing very well, eyes sunken in. Let's just say he shouldn't be buying any green bananas.

Anyways, he finally gave in and said I could have her. So, 6 years after she showed up here she finally has a home with a fenced yard, and her own pack.
Attached: connie.jpg (109.0 KB) 
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:33 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Newest member of the stumppy household, Connie.

This girl showed up at my house about 6 yrs ago. She spent the night with Dodger then shot out the front door the next morning. Leaving Dodger worn out with a smile on his face. I posted on FB and a few other local sights for lost pets but didn't get a response.

A couple years after that I seen her chained up at a house a few blocks away. Really bugged me to see her like that. Then she shows back up a year later. I let her in and her and Dodger played a while before I took her back to her home. To Dodger disappointment and frustration she had been fixed. I told her owner if he ever wanted to get rid of her to let me know.

Then yesterday she showed back up at my front door again. I decided I was going to try again get him to give her up. This time her owner looked like he was pretty poor health. Oxygen tubes running to his nose, not breathing very well, eyes sunken in. Let's just say he shouldn't be buying any green bananas.

Anyways, he finally gave in and said I could have her. So, 6 years after she showed up here she finally has a home with a fenced yard, and her own pack.

[Reply]
Dartgod 06:34 PM 12-16-2021
We had to say goodbye to our dear sweet Ecko today. This is hard, really hard. She was the first dog my wife and I had together, and was the sweetest dog I've ever seen. She's been declining in health the last year and we knew her time with us was short, but the last week let us know it was time. She left us just a few months short of her 18th birthday.

Rest well baby girl, you're not in pain anymore. :-) :-) :-)
Attached: IM000488.jpg (86.6 KB) IM000560.jpg (157.2 KB) HPIM0850.jpg (95.7 KB) IMG_8169.jpg (175.9 KB) 
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:36 PM 12-16-2021
Ugh. Sorry to hear it, Dart.
[Reply]
Page 157 of 167
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161 > Last »
Up