ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 72
« First < 19596566676869 707172 >
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
Fish 01:06 PM 08-02-2023
pete things.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 01:39 PM 08-02-2023
Never talk shit about Patrick he's amazing!
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:54 PM 08-02-2023
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Did Pete kill himself after this thread or what?
If you ask him, he'll still insist he's right.

Guy has a real problem. He lacks the emotional intelligence to take a goddamn chill pill when not everything is going Mahomes' way, and he lacks the wisdom to admit when his unfounded character attacks on the QB were shown to be utterly retarded in every way.

Bad combination. No way to go through life, that's for sure. He's probably better off staying in DC, but we know he'll be back to post more bullshit during the regular season.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 04:57 PM 08-02-2023
Yeah this thread is a CVS-style receipt of CP dumb-assery at its finest. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:25 PM 08-02-2023
Fire the tackling coach
[Reply]
penguinz 06:52 AM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If you ask him, he'll still insist he's right.

Guy has a real problem. He lacks the emotional intelligence to take a goddamn chill pill when not everything is going Mahomes' way, and he lacks the wisdom to admit when his unfounded character attacks on the QB were shown to be utterly reeruned in every way.

Bad combination. No way to go through life, that's for sure. He's probably better off staying in DC, but we know he'll be back to post more bullshit during the regular season.
It's not just Chiefs and Mahomes. Every post of his is an emotional outburst.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:04 AM 08-03-2023
There's also another Pete classic where he wonders if Mahomes was just a flash in the pan. IN MAHOMES FOURTH SEASON. Guy is one of the dumbest posters on the board and I absolutely love it. I hope he never stops posting.

Lmao found it:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...6&postcount=59
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:34 AM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
There's also another Pete classic where he wonders if Mahomes was just a flash in the pan. IN MAHOMES FOURTH SEASON. Guy is one of the dumbest posters on the board and I absolutely love it. I hope he never stops posting.

Lmao found it:

That shit is never coming out of my sig, along with the draft night surrender of Simply Red.

Imagine doubting Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:50 AM 08-03-2023

Lmao found it:

Oh yeah, and like I said, he'll NEVER admit it was wrong to suggest that as a remote possibility.

He doesn't ignore the challenges, either. He manic posts and responds to just about everybody who calls him a buttfucking moron. And with each post, he digs his hole deeper and deeper.

Sad to watch.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:56 AM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
We're just weeks away at this point, fellas.

Those who start with a clean slate every season (or every game) will get their time to shine.

Will it be after a Mahomes interception in the 1st quarter against the Lions? Or maybe the Chiefs are only leading 10-3 in the 2nd quarter. Maybe KT drops a pass, which a WR1 would never do.

I don't know what will trigger someone's inner pete, but I do know it'll happen unless the Chiefs are up 4+ touchdowns by the end of the first quarter and never let teams back in the game.

Are two kids becoming more of a distraction for Mahomes? Does he need to get over himself after building such an obscene house? Does he have a Super Bowl hangover that will last the next 15 years? And how exactly will the NFL rig everything against the Chiefs this season?

Hell, maybe the worst case happens and they drop to 0-1, and Baby Lee drops by to tell us stories of yesteryear and how complete teams win Super Bowls.

Can't wait, LFG!!!
:-) Perfect. Pete is a clown
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:56 AM 08-03-2023
This douche legit thought Pat was some low IQ Brett Favre dumbfuck who didn't even know the play he was running half the time.

"Time to learn how to play QB" indeed. The guy cracked the code on the bullshit ultra deep coverage defenses in less than half of a season. Barring any new rule changes like defenses getting an extra 12th man, defensive coordinators around the NFL are now basically out of coverages and looks they can throw at Mahomes. He's solved them all.

And we knew he was that smart when we got him.

But teh backyard foosballz!!!!!
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:22 AM 08-03-2023

Lmao found it:

There was also the classic "Mahomes should have to walk home from Denver"

Mahomes has never lost to Denver.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:48 AM 08-03-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
There was also the classic "Mahomes should have to walk home from Denver"

Mahomes has never lost to Denver.
Man, and he wears that stupidity with so much pride. He thinks he's just sticking to the facts but in reality he's the biggest "feelings" poster on this entire board.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:52 AM 08-03-2023
This douche legit thought Pat was some low IQ Brett Favre dumb**** who didn't even know the play he was running half the time.

"Time to learn how to play QB" indeed. The guy cracked the code on the bullshit ultra deep coverage defenses in less than half of a season. Barring any new rule changes like defenses getting an extra 12th man, defensive coordinators around the NFL are now basically out of coverages and looks they can throw at Mahomes. He's solved them all.

And we knew he was that smart when we got him.

But teh backyard foosballz!!!!!
Ya know...I always wonder how those practices at Texas Tech went. That defense was so shitty, they probably could've put 12 or 13 on the field and Pat would've still torched their asses. I'd love to be able to go back and watch a few of those.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:17 PM 08-03-2023
Man, and he wears that stupidity with so much pride. He thinks he's just sticking to the facts but in reality he's the biggest "feelings" poster on this entire board.
If there's only one guy on the Chiefs that deserves the benefit of the doubt, it has to be Mahomes. Striking down on him for poor play is just dumb. He's capable of being otherworldly at any moment on the field. So, lashing out and doubting him is fools errand.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 72
« First < 19596566676869 707172 >
Up