ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders poised to pursue Tom Brady
Deberg_1990 08:18 PM 02-06-2020
Thoughts?

Raiders are poised to pursue quarterback Tom Brady if he doesn't re-sign with the Patriots before free agency begins, league sources told ESPN.https://t.co/rAloZCF2W1

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 2, 2020

[Reply]
Rasputin 12:35 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If I’m Brady and I had to pick an AFC West team to sign with.....I’d pick the Chargers. The first thing I would do is stop making out with kids. And then immediately after that I’d make them spend every pick and FA dollar on offensive linemen.
That's why him signing with the Raiders makes most since because the owner has a kids like haircut a mom would do and I think it turns Tom Brady on, he can suck face with his new owner Mark Davis.

He's licking his lips to get Brady

[Reply]
njchiefs 12:49 PM 02-16-2020
Then again, we did ok with Montana. Maybe one to two years, while grooming a young QB is not such a bad idea.
[Reply]
FringeNC 01:05 PM 02-16-2020
I think there's a good chance Brady is *done* in New England, but would he really play in a brand new offense along with being in the same division as Mahomes? Gutsy if it happens -- Brady certainly doesn't need the money.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:05 PM 02-16-2020
Carr's problem on the Raiders isn't Carr.
Carr has imperfections, but he can find a niche.
I see him much like Jeff George being a disaster with no weapons and mediocre O-line there back in the day, rattled and ineffectual. Put him [George] on the Vikings with weapons and he was slinging it among the elite of the day.
Find Carr a place with a reliable line and WRs he vibes with and a switch goes off. . . From antsy and rattled to poised and accurate.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:10 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Carr has gotta be furious. But not a damn thing he can do about it. :-)
Isn't he living next to Gruden? He's gonna TP that house man.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 01:17 PM 02-16-2020
The Raiders have to kick ass now. They will not be walking out of their own locker room with shit already on their shoes. Brady does not help with that
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:17 PM 02-16-2020
Brady’s only chance at another ring is to frontrun. He needs to play on a team with a good-great supporting cast in a shit division. He needs the 1 or 2 seed, so he can win a couple home games and get to the Super Bowl. There is no other option for him.

I just can’t see him going to the AFC West.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 01:41 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Brady’s only chance at another ring is to frontrun. He needs to play on a team with a good-great supporting cast in a shit division. He needs the 1 or 2 seed, so he can win a couple home games and get to the Super Bowl. There is no other option for him.

I just can’t see him going to the AFC West.
Dallas Cowboys make perfect sense for this exact reason. Arguably the worst division in football right now. Trade Dak for at minimum a first round pick and with that pick draft Brady another weapon to pair with Elliot, Cooper, and Gallup. If I was Brady and wanted to make another run at a title thatd be my destination.
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:35 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Dallas Cowboys make perfect sense for this exact reason. Arguably the worst division in football right now. Trade Dak for at minimum a first round pick and with that pick draft Brady another weapon to pair with Elliot, Cooper, and Gallup. If I was Brady and wanted to make another run at a title thatd be my destination.
I was just gonna post the same damn thing. Dak has overplayed his hand. Brady in Dallas makes sense.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:38 PM 02-16-2020
I could definitely see Brady accepting the Raiders offer

Say what you want about him, but he IS a driven person... he may well feel that he has scaled the heights in New England, has nothing left to prove there and now wants a new challenge facing off against Mahomes twice a year
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:39 PM 02-16-2020
It would make the Chiefs vs Faiders games entertaining.

I’d love to rock Brady’s world.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:40 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I could definitely see Brady accepting the Raiders offer

Say what you want about him, but he IS a driven person... he may well feel that he has scaled the heights in New England, has nothing left to prove there and now wants a new challenge facing off against Mahomes twice a year
If the Pats let him walk, I think that tells us all we need to know about Brady at 43.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:43 PM 02-16-2020
If Brady is actually going to leave, Dallas should absolutely be the place he walks into. Weak division, huge market, and a chance to cement his legacy.

Unless the NFL wants the refs to play a supporting role in a division title for the new Las Vegas fade (the storylines!) I just don’t see Brady at 43 as enough of an upgrade from Carr to deliver.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:43 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
It would make the Chiefs vs Faiders games entertaining.

I’d love to rock Brady’s world.
If any of the CHIEFS even think about laying a hand on Tommy it will result in a FIRST DOWN RAIDERS courtesy of the Zebras.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:53 PM 02-16-2020
Hope the raiders keep Carr forever

He will continue to hold them back

He is carrbage
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up