ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 116
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
RustShack 01:24 PM 04-16-2009
She says its just as friends and if the guys tries anything shes done with him... she told me what the deleted text said and her reasoning is she knew I would get mad... she claims it said "I'm glad we all got to hang out tonight" I said how can you not see that he likes you, and she said how can you think he does. I said I'm a guy and I've seen this happen, hell I've been him before. She just doesn't get it...
[Reply]
Pants 01:26 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by RustShack:
She says its just as friends and if the guys tries anything shes done with him... she told me what the deleted text said and her reasoning is she knew I would get mad... she claims it said "I'm glad we all got to hang out tonight" I said how can you not see that he likes you, and she said how can you think he does. I said I'm a guy and I've seen this happen, hell I've been him before. She just doesn't get it...
Dude, is she ignorant and or retarded? You don't go to see a movie with a fucking dude when you're involved with someone. Period.

I can't believe the shit I'm reading.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:26 PM 04-16-2009
Honestly dude, she gets it. You don't. I'm sorry to have to say that to you, but it's time to go. I promise.
[Reply]
Stewie 01:27 PM 04-16-2009
Dude, she's a liar and a cheat. As tough as it will be to break it off, do it yesterday.
[Reply]
Stewie 01:28 PM 04-16-2009
Dude, dude, dude... :-)
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 01:28 PM 04-16-2009
This is getting aggravating... dump her.
[Reply]
Lumpy 01:29 PM 04-16-2009
Ask yourself this: If they were innocent txts, why would she delete them?
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:30 PM 04-16-2009
Just get rid of her man....it's the best thing for both of you.
[Reply]
Jilly 01:31 PM 04-16-2009
I would ask her why it's so important for her to go with this guy. What does it mean to her? is this some friendship that she cant' live without? Is it worth your relationship with her for her to go out with him?
[Reply]
Pants 01:32 PM 04-16-2009
Seriously, tell her to put herself in your shoes, if she says she'd be cool with it, call your ex or any other girl you know and start going places with them. Or better yet, smile and walk away.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 01:32 PM 04-16-2009
I know it's easy for people who aren't involved to offer blunt advice because they have no emotional investment.

But there's a reason why the suggestions you're getting are all about the same...

In the long term, you're going to be very happy to have this chapter in your life behind you.
[Reply]
Pants 01:34 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
I know it's easy for people who aren't involved to offer blunt advice because they have no emotional investment.

But there's a reason why the suggestions you're getting are all about the same...

In the long term, you're going to be very happy to have this chapter in your life behind you.
We've all been through break ups. In this case, the sooner you do it, the less you will hurt in the end. Like I said before, the world is just a shitty place after a break up, but eventually everything goes back to normal.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 01:34 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:

Exactly. Risk vs. reward can't look very good at this point. How long have you guys been together? If it's this way now, how will it be in 5 years? 10? 20? Once you have kids, it's all fucking over.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:35 PM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
We've all been through break ups. In this case, the sooner you do it, the less you will hurt in the end. Like I said before, the world is just a shitty place after a break up, but eventually everything goes back to normal.
I don't know, I generally find the sun brighter, the air fresher, the grass greener, the food tastes better.

Maybe I've just dated the wrong psychopathic emotional vampires.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 01:37 PM 04-16-2009
I have more blunt advice that will definitely help:

[Reply]
Page 19 of 116
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up