ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Who will be a better QB: Mitchell Trubisky, Patrick Mahomes or Deshaun Watson?
petegz28 07:02 PM 02-15-2020

:-)
[Reply]
scho63 01:30 AM 02-16-2020
Where's Cris Carter these days?

Skip Bayless had it right for the most part on Mahomes.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:27 AM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:

He got ousted at that show he had. No official reason has been given AFAICT to date, and he hasn't popped up elsewhere.

Speculation would be just that . . . .
[Reply]
TimBone 03:46 AM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

This is almost as bad as spending half a decade proclaiming Andy Reid as a terrible Head Football Coach. Right?

[Reply]
Flying High D 05:15 AM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:

He got butthurt that he couldn’t participate in the pregame football show that was filmed at the same building his show was. He tried to offend management, usually doesn’t turn out that they are the ones ending up offended.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:50 AM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
He got ousted at that show he had. No official reason has been given AFAICT to date, and he hasn't popped up elsewhere.

Speculation would be just that . . . .
He became the proverbial fall guy. Chris Carter will always be bitter because his high powered 98 Vikings choked to the fucking Falcons.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:54 AM 02-16-2020
I’m thankful Cris Carter isn’t our GM
[Reply]
Spott 08:24 AM 02-16-2020
I think all these little point/counterpoint shows are staged. You get one person on each side of the argument to get ratings because there’s a 100% chance that at least one of them will look like a complete buffoon. You’re telling me that Skip Bayless loves this guy as a draft pick, but now thinks he’s overrated after winning MVP in his first year and Super Bowl MVP in his second. A few year ago Skip was a diehard Bronco fan and now he’s a diehard Patriots and Cowboys fan, conveniently taking the side of the popular bandwagon team. He’ll probably change over to being a Chiefs fan if we win it again next year.
[Reply]
VAChief 08:44 AM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
I think all these little point/counterpoint shows are staged. You get one person on each side of the argument to get ratings because there’s a 100% chance that at least one of them will look like a complete buffoon. You’re telling me that Skip Bayless loves this guy as a draft pick, but now thinks he’s overrated after winning MVP in his first year and Super Bowl MVP in his second. A few year ago Skip was a diehard Bronco fan and now he’s a diehard Patriots and Cowboys fan, conveniently taking the side of the popular bandwagon team. He’ll probably change over to being a Chiefs fan if we win it again next year.
Skip grew up in Oklahoma City and worked for the Dallas newspaper early in his career. He is hardly a bandwagon fan. He’s a pompous douche but his Cowboy love is long-standing.
[Reply]
VAChief 08:45 AM 02-16-2020
This thread would only be more ironic if it was started by TaQo Wrong.
[Reply]
Donger 12:02 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by VAChief:
This thread would only be more ironic if it was started by TaQo Wrong.
Has pete given his mea culpa?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:15 PM 02-16-2020
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Right after the draft I bet my bears fan friend $100 that Mahomes was better. He paid me a month ago(we hadn’t even won the super bowl yet).
It took him that long to pay up?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:23 PM 02-16-2020
That dumbass Deberg...

1. Watson
2. Trubisky

3. Mahomes
[Reply]
EPodolak 03:07 PM 02-16-2020
Never understood why people pay attention to these broadcasts.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:21 PM 02-16-2020
Lamar vs. Pat is not a good rivalry; at least not for Mahomes. Lamar isn't going to push Pat to be a better QB.

A much better rivalry would be Mahomes vs. Wilson. Except Wilson is in the NFC, so they won't see each other very often.

Actually, when you look at it, there aren't that many really good QBs in the AFC right now, with Brady in his twilight seasons.

Deshaun might've been that QB, except he got saddled with BoB, which has definitely stunted his growth, and now it's Mahomes that is the obviously better QB between the two.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up