ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Matt Miller’s 7 round mock draft
The Franchise 12:48 PM 02-06-2020

All 7 rounds of the 2020 NFL draft predicted right here. https://t.co/1bsZ4k0W4k

— Matt Miller (@nfldraftscout) February 3, 2020

32. Kansas City Chiefs: CB Jaylon Johnson, Utah

If watching Deebo Samuel carve up this defense wasn't enough evidence, keep in mind the Chiefs have only two corners under contract for 2020. This is a major need and thankfully at a deep group of players in this draft.

Johnson has excellent size and would be ideal in the Kansas City defense. He can press or play off. He's big enough to handle physical receivers. With only Charvarius Ward set to return as a starter, this is the bigger need than complementary pieces on offense.

64. CHIEFS: WR Gabriel Davis, UCF
96. CHIEFS: RB Ke'Shawn Vaughn, Vanderbilt
135. CHIEFS: IOL Trystan Colon-Castillo, Missouri
178. CHIEFS: TE Josiah Deguara, Cincinnati
[Reply]
RunKC 05:25 PM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea I don’t really think we can go wrong. If the value isn’t there at CB, LB, DE, or IOL then don’t hesitate to take Swift or Dobbins.
I like those RB’s, but I just don’t see the circumstance for picking them so high. There’s almost always great talent in the first rd at other key positions and this year is no different.

I am also a big fan of Mike Weber. Loved him during the draft and still love him. He looks exactly like a Damien Williams type player in this offense.

I think this draft has a deep pool of legit talent. 25-40 look all the same to me in terms of talent level. You can get a really good starter there.

I think that we need to copy the Seattle model and load up on picks by trading down. Seattle was a divisional rd team with a lesser QB doing this. Imagine if they didn’t **** up most of their first picks like Malik McDowell, LJ Collier and Rashaad Penny?

Trade down. Even if we trade Chris Jones for a 1st.
[Reply]
Chargem 03:15 AM 02-08-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Trade down. Even if we trade Chris Jones for a 1st.
Really starting to agree with this.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up