ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 20
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos have no QB vs Saints
KC Hawks 05:10 PM 11-28-2020
:-)

All the QBs on the Broncos' roster are ineligible to play Sunday against the Saints after being deemed high-risk, close contacts, sources tell ESPN.

None were wearing masks at the time of exposure, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 28, 2020

Broncos will not be forfeiting, per source.

Short of luring GM John Elway out of retirement, it sets up as the most unexpected NFL scene of 2020. Broncos have no QBs for a game against the Saints. https://t.co/ig4knEI9vQ

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 28, 2020

[Reply]
R8RFAN 08:54 AM 11-29-2020
I have no love loss for the Donks but to make them play with 0 qBS on the roster is just wrong
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:55 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
I have no love loss for the Donks but to make them play with 0 qBS on the roster is just wrong
Seems like payback for not following the rules :-)

Maybe a warning to other teams. Follow the damn rules.
[Reply]
JD10367 08:58 AM 11-29-2020
Well, it's 2020, so Hinton will probably play really well, they'll shock the world by beating the Saints, and he'll be the new starter, LOL.
[Reply]
old_geezer 08:59 AM 11-29-2020
I'm in no way shape or form a Donkey fan but they are getting screwed here. The media darlings Steelers/Ravens game gets moved to Tuesday while the Donks are forced to play Sunday with zero QBs. If I were the Donks I would sit all my starters for this game (no use risking injury in an game that's being gifted to the Saints) and go around to the rest of the team asking "Who wants to playQB this game? Who wants RB? Who wants DB?" Give the NFL the sand lot game they asked for.
[Reply]
Hayneplane 09:01 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Didn't Mahomes say they split off Moore from the rest of the group to avoid this scenario?
That does sound familiar and is a very sensible precaution as a backup plan.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:05 AM 11-29-2020
I have no love loss for the Donks but to make them play with 0 qBS on the roster is just funny as hell
Fixed. And the league is paying them back for years of cheating.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:10 AM 11-29-2020
WTF is this wheres your proof BS :-)
You think I know or claiming to have Bronco people in the front office that I know or something? That must be a DC thing.

But more than one nationally respected reporters are saying
  • they all didn't wear a mask around a person who tested positive.
  • They took off their tracking braces all the time, Maybe wore it 10% of the time.
Dude, you went off talking about the CHIEFS breaking protocols. Yes, we have people saying the BRONCOS were not wearing masks.

You were talking about the Chiefs. It has nothing to do with DC, it has to do with you making baseless speculations.

This isn’t a court of law. They already had a backup QB test + for Covid when Mahomes was in a meeting with him during the week.

Has nothing to do with those 3 not following the rules. I’m sure they are.

There is at least 60 players, 15 coaches and at least another 25-30 support staff they are in close contact during the week. Just takes one of those to break the rules. And we are ****ed for a week or two at least.
Mahomes plays for Chiefs, right?
[Reply]
Bwana 09:12 AM 11-29-2020
Heh so can you say 8 in the box if you're N.O, along with a heavy blitz on 3rd and long?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:14 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
I'm in no way shape or form a Donkey fan but they are getting screwed here. The media darlings Steelers/Ravens game gets moved to Tuesday while the Donks are forced to play Sunday with zero QBs. If I were the Donks I would sit all my starters for this game (no use risking injury in an game that's being gifted to the Saints) and go around to the rest of the team asking "Who wants to playQB this game? Who wants RB? Who wants DB?" Give the NFL the sand lot game they asked for.
They CANNOT move the Broncos game. They found out with less the 24 hours to go.

They moved the Ravens/Steelers because they had time to. They didn't have enough time with Broncos game.

The alternative would be for the Broncos to just not play and suffer a forfeit. This certainly seems like a better alternative.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:16 AM 11-29-2020
Should have moved it to tomorrow at 4 PM

Broncos Joe Ellis, Elway & Fangio adamantly pushed to have today’s game moved to tomorrow with the team having no available QB per source. Drew Lock, Brett Rypien, Blake Bortles all have tested negative since they were considered close contacts on Wed. Would be able to play

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) November 29, 2020

[Reply]
Marcellus 09:18 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Have to agree this is bullshit.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:19 AM 11-29-2020
I wonder how many times a Donk will cough on the other team's players in the trenches?
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:30 AM 11-29-2020

Yeah, they should move this game
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:30 AM 11-29-2020

I’m certainly no Bronco lover, but they are getting screwed here.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:30 AM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Have to agree this is bullshit.
Yeah, this is a terrible decision by the league.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 20
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up