ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll
Page 21 of 59
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How are you holding up?
DaFace 09:22 PM 03-21-2020
Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
[Reply]
seclark 07:13 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
She still giving you hell about your little "incident"?
Fuck...this pandemic don’t mean shit brother
sec
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 07:20 PM 03-27-2020
Just finished every game of the playoffs, and the Super Bowl again. My wife gets her masectomy on Monday, and the Kansas City Chiefs are still the Super Bowl Champions!
[Reply]
seclark 07:23 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by PurpleRiders51:
Just finished every game of the playoffs, and the Super Bowl again. My wife gets her masectomy on Monday, and the Kansas City Chiefs are still the Super Bowl Champions!
Damn bro, wash your hands
sec
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:25 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I grew up there from the time I was 5, so easier for me to remember.
Is that a decent area? I just checked Google maps and there's a bike trail that goes down through that area. The last time I went riding there I headed north on a trail from OSU-Tulsa, figured out pretty quickly that was not a place I wanted to be, especially by myself.
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:30 PM 03-27-2020
I finished an arts and crafts project last night and put together a desk for one of the kids tonight, and mounted a scope on something 5ARs safer than an AR 15.

And for your high end craftsmen, don't judge me...this type of project fits my skill set....I'm not a finish carpenter or a stoker for the same reason...my joints are never tight enough.
Attached: 60695767275__BFB13ECE-5332-4AE9-9A41-5A61C63BB2CD.jpg (96.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:30 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Is that a decent area? I just checked Google maps and there's a bike trail that goes down through that area. The last time I went riding there I headed north on a trail from OSU-Tulsa, figured out pretty quickly that was not a place I wanted to be, especially by myself.
I haven't been back to Tulsa in more than a decade, so I might not be the best resource. But the last time I was in the Broken Arrow area, it wasn't bad. It's a little old, the roads were a little beat up, but I don't remember feeling uncomfortable walking around there.
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 07:48 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by seclark:
Damn bro, wash your hands
sec
I'm a "essential worker" so I wash my hands 60 seconds aat 8 times a day. I have cancer as well as my wife, so got to be extra careful. But thanks for looking out Brother Sec!
[Reply]
eDave 06:09 AM 03-28-2020
I got a lot of shit pulled out from under me with no idea when I will see them. Or if I can even attend in the future.
Lifes not much different otherwise. Found tissues finally. Sign said one box per household. It was 2 minutes before closing, I grabbed four. Am I a bad person?

Later.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:43 AM 03-28-2020
Guy in my homebrew club outed himself as having tested positive for covid. The club is a shared space with 5 brew stations and a full bar and keezer for socializing. We shut it down on 3/20. I was last there on 3/17 to bring a keg home with me.

That makes 2 people I know personally that have tested positive.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:30 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by seclark:
40 hour work week stuck at home with the wife.
:-)
Call me lucky
sec
:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:51 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I got a lot of shit pulled out from under me with no idea when I will see them. Or if I can even attend in the future.
  • Roger Waters postponed his tour until next year. I have tickets for Philly and Vegas in July and September.
  • I have the best seats you can get to see Above and Beyond Acoustic at The Greek Theater the week after Roger in Philly. No word on postponement but Paavo is in day 13 of recovering from Corona so I expect that to push as well.
  • Coachella has already pushed to October. We'll see if that holds but it will be a shell of itself regardless.
Lifes not much different otherwise. Found tissues finally. Sign said one box per household. It was 2 minutes before closing, I grabbed four. Am I a bad person?

Later.
I wouldn't sweat it. Gotta look out for yourself, no one else is going to .
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:57 AM 03-28-2020
Netflix is getting jammed and may ration access in Europe because of so many people at home using it.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:59 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I finished an arts and crafts project last night and put together a desk for one of the kids tonight, and mounted a scope on something 5ARs safer than an AR 15.

And for your high end craftsmen, don't judge me...this type of project fits my skill set....I'm not a finish carpenter or a stoker for the same reason...my joints are never tight enough.
Looks great! I have a bunch of weathered pallets out back, I'll probably start building some stuff next week. When I first moved into this place over 20 years ago, there was a clothesline out back and it was a pain mowing around the pole and ducking under the lines, I grabbed my cutting torch, cut the pole off and hit the steel bottom with a grinder.

Turns out I really missed the option of hanging larger items on the line. Yesterday I broke out the air chipping hammer and chipped out the concrete around the base and hit everything with a grinder to get it flush.

I still had the T pole out in my steel pile, so I grabbed the beast and my welder and welded it back in place. It turns out holding a 100 pound T pole in one hand at the base and tack welding it is a considerable challenge.

After about 30 minutes of trying to line the beast up and saying a few bad words, I got the tack welds done and was able to burn some rods and run a bead.

Now I'm just waiting for my vinyl steel core line to show up so I can restring it.
[Reply]
JD10367 09:11 AM 03-28-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Now to figure out how to pay those pesky bills.
I'm sure unemployment will take care of it, right?
Attached: Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg (81.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Monticore 10:32 AM 03-28-2020
We are kinda bored so we starting making maple syrup from the 1 maple tree in our yard. Sad as it may seem my social life hasn’t changed but it has mostly just affected the kids as they were pretty busy with hockey/soccer/ basketball..
[Reply]
Page 21 of 59
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up