ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 71
« First < 16566263646566 67686970 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:47 PM 12-20-2019
I doubt any punish gets sent down until after the whole season ends. NFL won't do anything this late in the year to a playoff team.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:50 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I doubt any punish gets sent down
There. FIFY
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 03:12 PM 12-20-2019
I'm sure they'll get something, they admitted they broke rules, there will be some form of punishment. Now if you're expecting it to be something serious I'm afraid you might end up being disappointed.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:30 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Seriously? I've never heard this. I would love to see it if that's a video. Do you happen to know where I could find this?
From a couple pages back...
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Teddy Bruschi probably got all kinds of illegal data given to him pregame. He himself didn’t admit it, but other linebackers he played with did.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....ed-it-all/amp/

“The voice in Tom Brady’s helmet was explaining the exact defense he was about to face.”

That same year, Pats linebacker Ted Johnson told USA Today that an hour before game time, a list of the opposing team’s audibles — the signals a QB would use at the line of scrimmage just before a snap to change the play — would sometimes appear in his locker. He had no idea where the lists came from.

This shit needs to be dealt with by harsh consequences.

[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 07:32 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I doubt any punish gets sent down until after the whole season ends. NFL won't do anything this late in the year to a playoff team.
So you’re saying we should start cheating right now?
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:18 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
So you’re saying we should start cheating right now?
No, he's saying we should have started cheating 20 years ago.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:21 PM 12-20-2019
So tired of the perpetual cloud over that arrogant franchise.

They need to die.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:24 PM 12-20-2019
Nothing will ever happen because they have tons of money and they pull in ratings. That's what happens when a big metro team with tons of money builds decades of bandwagon fans and builds a giant media empire around them.
[Reply]
Mennonite 09:28 AM 12-30-2019
September 15th - the Patriots go on the road and destroy the Dolphins 43 to 0.

Mid-December - the Patriots get busted for cheating (again)

Late December - the Patriots lose to the Dolphins at home where they have been almost invincible for the last 20 years

Probably a coincidence.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:35 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:

Late December - the Patriots lose to the Dolphins at home where they have been almost invincible for the last 20 years

Probably a coincidence.
The Pats didn't have their weekly package from the "scouts" in other stadiums. Without that cheat sheet on the Fins plays- they crashed back to earth.

It is easy to be a genius when you have the cheat code in front of you.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:35 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:

Probably a coincidence.
My thoughts exactly. Very odd to see them swirling down the toilet while all of this transpires.

2019 could be the best NFL season I’ve been blessed to witness.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:36 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Pats didn't have their weekly package from the "scouts" in other stadiums. Without that cheat sheet on the Fins plays- they crashed back to earth.

It is easy to be a genius when you have the cheat code in front of you.
So you’re saying someone didn’t “Do (Their) Job”?
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:44 AM 12-30-2019
Yeah, it's pretty clear what's happening to that team. They're a .500 team (if that) that's had an easy schedule and illegal video. We're seeing proof that they can't compete on a fair playing field, and they probably never could.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:58 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
So you’re saying someone didn’t “Do (Their) Job”?
:-)

Titans need to do a bug sweeper in that locker room to make sure the Pats are not listening in.

They better be prepared for biased refs and headset malfunctions at crucial times in the game.

Pats are desperate.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 11:09 AM 12-30-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
:-)

Titans need to do a bug sweeper in that locker room to make sure the Pats are not listening in.

They better be prepared for biased refs and headset malfunctions at crucial times in the game.

Pats are desperate.
I am genuinely wondering if part of the investigation is shutting down their ”operation,” causing their inability to gain an advantage.

Regardless of how things transpire, their path to the SB is severely hindered by the loss to Miami. TEN, KC, then BAL is a gauntlet. Enjoy rotting in hell, Cheatriots... Oh, and the obligatory: Stay down, BITCH!
[Reply]
Page 66 of 71
« First < 16566263646566 67686970 > Last »
Up