ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 71
« First < 15556162636465 66676869 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:17 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Seriously? I've never heard this. I would love to see it if that's a video. Do you happen to know where I could find this?
I remember this. Can't recall from where but I do remember a defensive player saying it
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:19 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Wasn’t Lance Armstrong’s steroid use common knowledge in the cycling world? Yet nothing happened until years later. Can’t derail the money train while it’s still bringing the money in!

Wouldn’t surprise me if the titles get taken from the Patriots in 10-15 years to protect the legitimacy of the league.
Like Usain Bolt and the Jamaican Track Team
[Reply]
underEJ 03:20 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I've seen mentioned several times that the 'independent contractor' was a longtime Patriots employee. Do any of you have that source?
It was in the guys statement that he put out when he was suspended.
[Reply]
DTHOF 03:28 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
You aren't ever allowed to film the sideline. So there's that, this guy that was employed with NE for 18 years apparently didn't know that rule (LOL).

They weren't wearing Pats gear IIRC, and they said "we'll just delete it, no problem".

What a fucking joke.

Playcalls are sent via the headsets but audibles are sent via handsignals post playcall.

So yeah.
Also in the video it records the Pats guy just saying hey I will just erase it and we can just forget this whole thing ever happened. That statement is the epitome of guilt.....
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:29 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by underEJ:
It was in the guys statement that he put out when he was suspended.
Found it:
https://heavy.com/news/2019/12/dave-mondillo/

Thanks.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:22 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
This is the part I dont get........why?

Outside of Boston, and bandwagon fans that have been there (as they claim) "since the grogan years"......everyone hates the pats.

Emperor Palpatine and Brady are on the doorstep of walking away.

Super bowl ratings would improve sans patriots......so I just dont get why the patriots are so important to the league?

MLB has had some fantastic world series without the yankees the past decade or so.....
The league can't stop them without confirming that they let it slide for way too long. And the Pats won't ever change.

If they confirm this cheating, they confirm all of them, then what? Do the one fair thing and at least nullify their SBs? That ain't happening. So yeah, the Pats have them over a barrel.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:36 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
If they confirm this cheating, they confirm all of them,
No they don't. They just confirm what there's proof of.

then what?
Then what, what?

Then what nothing, life moves on. Fans of the other 31 teams will put an unofficial asterisk by their rings (as if they havent already) and life moves forward.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:38 PM 12-17-2019
The league can't stop them without confirming that they let it slide for way too long.
Sure they can.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:43 PM 12-17-2019
The NFL is going to 'investigate' but the damage is done; the video and the audio are out in the wild, so the NFL has to do something. Realistically all we're waiting on is exactly what the punishment will look like.

My gut reaction is one million bucks and two draft picks. Possible one-year suspension for Bill.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:45 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The NFL is going to 'investigate' but the damage is done; the video and the audio are out in the wild, so the NFL has to do something. Realistically all we're waiting on is exactly what the punishment will look like.

My gut reaction is one million bucks and two draft picks. Possible one-year suspension for Bill.
It needs to be a 1 year suspension for Bill. Start there. Fuck that arrogant dick bag. Anything that comes after is just icing.

With Bill suspended for the season, Brady is sure to leave in the offseason.

This punishment has the ability to abruptly end this "dynasty" in a delightfully nasty way.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:47 PM 12-17-2019
If the very most that happens is I have another tool in which to once again de-legitimize rings to Pats fans online then all of this was worth it.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:35 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
If the very most that happens is I have another tool in which to once again de-legitimize rings to Pats fans online then all of this was worth it.
Go!!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:16 PM 12-18-2019
LOL

https://twitter.com/Marcel_LJ/status...841340928?s=20
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:50 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
LOL

https://twitter.com/Marcel_LJ/status...841340928?s=20
It's not an exaggeration to say this probably deserves its own thread. Hilarious.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 02:45 PM 12-20-2019
Any news on this yet? Supposedly wanted the outcome to happen sooner than later.... hopefully it doesnt just get swept under the rug.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 71
« First < 15556162636465 66676869 > Last »
Up