ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 71
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
notorious 01:15 PM 12-17-2019
As much as they’ve blatantly cheated in all areas, I fully believe they listen in on headsets, shut them off at crucial points in the game, etc.

At this point it’s up to them to clear their image. Every possible avenue of cheating isn’t only possible, it’s probable.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:19 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
As much as they’ve blatantly cheated in all areas, I fully believe they listen in on headsets, shut them off at crucial points in the game, etc.
So you think that countless teams going into Foxboro and having equipment malfunctions at the worst possible times- is Not a coincidence?

This stuff has happened year after year to multiple teams.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:21 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Wasn’t Lance Armstrong’s steroid use common knowledge in the cycling world? Yet nothing happened until years later. Can’t derail the money train while it’s still bringing the money in!

Wouldn’t surprise me if the titles get taken from the Patriots in 10-15 years to protect the legitimacy of the league.
The difference being in the Cycling World nearly all world class racers doped, teams managers, owners all had knowledge of said practice.
Omerta
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:37 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
The difference being in the Cycling World nearly all world class racers doped, teams managers, owners all had knowledge of said practice.
Omerta
True, but my point is that it was well known and nothing was done while Lance was still making shit tons of money for cycling.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:28 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:

At this point it’s up to them to clear their image. Every possible avenue of cheating isn’t only possible, it’s probable.
Yeah that’s like telling a druggee that it’s on them to get their life together. 0% that happens.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:28 PM 12-17-2019
Too many folks are forgetting the WWFL's standard of, "If it's a claim against the Pats it's not true unless they admit to it."

After Spygate and Deflategate, it's pretty clear the Pats will only ever have their hands slapped, nothing more.

What's really sad is that other teams aren't picking-up on the NFL's unsaid recommendation, and that is, "If you're not cheating you're not trying."

Disagree we me all your emotions tell you to, but when the Pats are, at best, given a hand slap, I'll be proven right.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:33 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
One of the Pats old LB'ers talked about getting sheets in his locker pre game talking about all the offenses audibles and such. Never knew where they came from they just showed up.

Seriously, **** them all.
Seriously? I've never heard this. I would love to see it if that's a video. Do you happen to know where I could find this?
[Reply]
notorious 02:44 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah that’s like telling a druggee that it’s on them to get their life together. 0% that happens.
Oh no, I mean they are such piece of fucking shit cheaters that they will have to prove they didn’t cheat every time it comes up.

Which is impossible, because they are fucking piece of shit cheaters.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:46 PM 12-17-2019
I've seen mentioned several times that the 'independent contractor' was a longtime Patriots employee. Do any of you have that source?
[Reply]
Lzen 02:50 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Seriously? I've never heard this. I would love to see it if that's a video. Do you happen to know where I could find this?
Nevermind, I found this article from 4 years ago which explains a lot of it.

https://fansided.com/2015/01/20/new-...al-conspiracy/
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:56 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Goodell knows he can't do much of anything, if he does slam them he'd be all but confirm what everybody knows about the Pats and how they've managed to be successful.

I'm sure, at best, anything really stern said to the Pats will be done in private. And the Pats won't listen, they've got the league by the tail.
This is the part I dont get........why?

Outside of Boston, and bandwagon fans that have been there (as they claim) "since the grogan years"......everyone hates the pats.

Emperor Palpatine and Brady are on the doorstep of walking away.

Super bowl ratings would improve sans patriots......so I just dont get why the patriots are so important to the league?

MLB has had some fantastic world series without the yankees the past decade or so.....
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:57 PM 12-17-2019
I vaguely remember Ted Johnson calling them out on other things back in the day. Belichick didn't do his homework on Ted's ethics and intolerance of cheating and foul play.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:59 PM 12-17-2019
I've said this before but the only way to fix this is for the owners to force Kraft to sell the team and that most likely wont happen.

They need to force Robert Kraft to sell the team to save the NFL Brand or Shield from further embarrassment.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 03:14 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
This is the part I dont get........why?

Outside of Boston, and bandwagon fans that have been there (as they claim) "since the grogan years"......everyone hates the pats.

Emperor Palpatine and Brady are on the doorstep of walking away.

Super bowl ratings would improve sans patriots......so I just dont get why the patriots are so important to the league?

MLB has had some fantastic world series without the yankees the past decade or so.....
It's not that they need the Pats, it's the fact that busting the Pats calls into question the legitimacy of the league over the past 20 years. You would have over 1/4 of the championships in that time won by a team convicted of cheating multiple times over their entire run. I can't think of a comparable situation in any other sport. Sure there have been some scandals, but nothing touching the scope & length of time this has been going on.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:16 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I've seen mentioned several times that the 'independent contractor' was a longtime Patriots employee. Do any of you have that source?
Media shows said the same thing. Pat's are liars.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 71
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Up