keg in kc 03:47 PM 07-22-2016

That is all.
[Reply]
007 02:15 AM 08-19-2017
Villainy 101
Spoiler!

[Reply]
007 03:57 AM 08-19-2017
Make sure you stay for the end of the credits on the last ep.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:56 AM 08-19-2017
Just started this last night. Kind of slow so far. Not a big Weaver fan, she is the same bitch in every movie.

Daredevil is still my favorite, Cage, whiny Iron Fist, Jones - last- all she does is drink.

This one seems very low budget- that hunk of concrete Cage moved was cheaply done- too obvious it was foam. Danny Rand needs to spend less time complaining and more kicking ass. His hot partner is Much tougher.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:06 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Did the get Rand some training? Hopefully he's not as whiny? May kick off watching tonight.
The Netflix MCU is really diminishing Iron Fists' fighting abilities in favor of Murdock seemingly being the best Martial Artist in this universe.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:11 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The Netflix MCU is really diminishing Iron Fists' fighting abilities.
Yeah, he got nerfed hard in transition from comics to TV. He should be much more wuxia and clearly superhuman.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:07 AM 08-19-2017
Cage is still the best character of the four. JJ and Murdoch are very interesting, but the actor who plays age is just perfect. He seriously seems like a walking, talking boulder.
[Reply]
007 12:39 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Cage is still the best character of the four. JJ and Murdoch are very interesting, but the actor who plays age is just perfect. He seriously seems like a walking, talking boulder.
I loved JJs comment "am I the only one that doesn't know karate?"
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:15 PM 08-19-2017
Holy hell. The hallway fight was fine but my god that office fight with Electra and DD. Damn. That was some amazing production. That's episode 3 and it did get me wound up to get the thing watched. This is definitely not laborious to watch.
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:18 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Just started this last night. Kind of slow so far. Not a big Weaver fan, she is the same bitch in every movie.

Daredevil is still my favorite, Cage, whiny Iron Fist, Jones - last- all she does is drink.

This one seems very low budget- that hunk of concrete Cage moved was cheaply done- too obvious it was foam. Danny Rand needs to spend less time complaining and more kicking ass. His hot partner is Much tougher.
at one point i had this vision of luke cage reprising the role of the banner incredible hulk series of the 80's. :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:19 PM 08-19-2017
Spoiler!

[Reply]
lcarus 07:46 AM 08-20-2017
The problem I have is I loved Daredevil but don't really give a crap about the other 3 shows. But since everything has to be a team-up "extended universe" these days I guess I'll get caught up with them all and watch it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:41 AM 08-20-2017
Jessica Jones is legit. There is a lot to like about Cage. Iron Fist just advances the story, but I've watched a hell of a lot worse.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:42 AM 08-20-2017
Villains were meh.

Hopefully DD S3 will see the return of Kingpin.
[Reply]
Rausch 12:53 PM 08-20-2017
Honestly, I'm one of those homers that's been waiting for this for 3 years.

This was not bad in the way it didn't live up to my expectations.

This was bad in the way it didn't live up to either DD season, Jessica, or Cage.

It was bad the way Iron Fist was bad: WE EXPECTED SO MUCH MORE and it was "meh..."
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:12 AM 08-21-2017
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Honestly, I'm one of those homers that's been waiting for this for 3 years.

This was not bad in the way it didn't live up to my expectations.

This was bad in the way it didn't live up to either DD season, Jessica, or Cage.

It was bad the way Iron Fist was bad: WE EXPECTED SO MUCH MORE and it was "meh..."
The writing was average at best. They dragged it out with boring scenes featuring the B characters. Foggy had more screen time than Iron Fist.

Iron Puss was horrible- he was such a little bitch in this one.

Ending it with DD getting out was just dumb.

I would give it D for being boring as shit- but overall a C plus- since the fight scenes were well choreographed.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up