ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 285 of 285
« First < 185235275281282283284285
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:51 PM 04-19-2024
I like some of her music and shit she went in harder at Kim K than the whole Drake J Cole Kendrick bullshit
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 12:46 AM 04-20-2024
Still wearing that Jayhawk sweatshirt from when she used to visit her friend who went to KU years ago.

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
yo she cooks and BAKES?

[Reply]
wazu 09:58 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Ok Swifty

:-)
I think you mean this as a jab, but I’m pretty sure Twisted actually is the only person on this site who was a self-proclaimed Swiftie before Kelce entered the picture.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:34 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
I think you mean this as a jab, but I’m pretty sure Twisted actually is the only person on this site who was a self-proclaimed Swiftie before Kelce entered the picture.
Haha...I`m just having fun. My wife and daughter are swifties and go to all her shows. My daughter saw her two nights in a row at Levis Stadium. Im well versed in her songs and history and my wife and daughter do the dress up, beads and the whole nine yards. Twisted jumped on me a few posts back and im just having fun. Its all good
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:59 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
yo she cooks and BAKES?

Goddamn it. I want a cinnamon roll now. Fuck those looked good.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:30 AM 04-20-2024
I can't believe I let you fucklechucks convince me to hit play on those dog shit songs.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:56 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I can't believe I let you fucklechucks convince me to hit play on those dog shit songs.
That’s how it starts. You hit play just once and wake up tomorrow morning with a 20% injection of estrogen.
[Reply]
Kman34 12:11 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
My wife is a huge fan and we just were in the car for 45mins and she played the new music..I can’t tell the difference between any of her songs, they all sound the same. I’m not going to shit on something my wife loves so I smile and say they are good.. But… God damm..
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:45 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
My wife is a huge fan and we just were in the car for 45mins and she played the new music..I can’t tell the difference between any of her songs, they all sound the same. I’m not going to shit on something my wife loves so I smile and say they are good.. But… God damm..
I’ve only heard like 10 of the songs from the new album (I think there are 31?) and agree. I don’t think it’s her best work. Only song I’ve really liked is called Florida!!! with Florence and the Machine. But still 21 more to get through!
[Reply]
wazu 01:00 PM 04-20-2024
I will say when I heard the name of this new album I was worried she might be going Barney Gumble with this one.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:25 AM 04-22-2024

getting to the alchemy and realizing we are free of the moody brits pic.twitter.com/05PZIjMYnI

— Melissa (@superrmelissa) April 19, 2024

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:34 PM Today
Taylor out here liking Chiefs posts about drafting Worthy on instagram. She really is a member of the kingdom. Hopefully she’ll give us her draft grades on Sunday lol.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:39 PM Today
I'm gonna blast her new album tomorrow while I drink beer.

Part alpha, part estrogen.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Well you just better Shake It Off, mister
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:38 PM Today
Taylor Swift liking posts from the Chiefs about the new draft picks. Lmao she's in now, once you're in it takes over. Probably eating wings and washing them down with margaritas and saying things like "we drafted for need and still got the best player available!!" and Blake Lively is like, uh, okay. Her next song lyrics: Brett playing chess / yall playing checkers
[Reply]
Page 285 of 285
« First < 185235275281282283284285
Up