ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 132
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018



....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018


[Reply]
Coyote 11:23 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
No.

I want to know about the evidence that Iran was secretly "enriching" uranium in violation of the nuclear deal as Orange Man says.
Got it. YO-YO (You’re on your own) With that. Hope your SAP clearance and need to know is good.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:11 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
No.

I want to know about the evidence that Iran was secretly "enriching" uranium in violation of the nuclear deal as Orange Man says.
It's explained in this document from the Obama years...


[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:21 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
Got it. YO-YO (You’re on your own) With that. Hope your SAP clearance and need to know is good.
If it existed, it would be offered to justify withdrawal from the deal.

As it stands, the only evidence is a Trump tweet. I realize that Trump's tweets are solid evidence of whatever he's tweeting about, but still . . .
[Reply]
Coyote 02:17 PM 07-10-2019
The Iranians claim they broke the limit.

“Under the 2015 deal, Iran agreed to keep its enrichment of uranium below 3.67% purity. It was one of several limits set in an effort to keep Iran at least a year away from accumulating enough material with which to build a nuclear bomb.”
https://www.npr.org/2019/07/07/73890...hat-that-means

“Behrouz Kamalvandi, a spokesman for Iran’s nuclear agency, confirmed the increased enrichment to the AP.
“At the moment our enrichment is at around 4.5%,” Kamalvandi said. He did not elaborate.”
https://www.apnews.com/6759b954fcf3492abcfb90a982a85b95
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:46 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
The Iranians claim they broke the limit.

“Under the 2015 deal, Iran agreed to keep its enrichment of uranium below 3.67% purity. It was one of several limits set in an effort to keep Iran at least a year away from accumulating enough material with which to build a nuclear bomb.”
https://www.npr.org/2019/07/07/73890...hat-that-means

“Behrouz Kamalvandi, a spokesman for Iran’s nuclear agency, confirmed the increased enrichment to the AP.
“At the moment our enrichment is at around 4.5%,” Kamalvandi said. He did not elaborate.”
https://www.apnews.com/6759b954fcf3492abcfb90a982a85b95
Yes.

Now.

After Trump shit-canned the agreement.

The implication of the tweet was that they were breaking the deal before he broke it.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:55 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Yes.

Now.

After Trump shit-canned the agreement.

The implication of the tweet was that they were breaking the deal before he broke it.
It seems so obvious, but to Trumpers, it isn't.
There is something wrong with them. Some sort of brain abnormality that prevents general understanding and common sense.
[Reply]
Coyote 07:41 PM 07-10-2019
“Trumper”
Walk back through the exchanges. I misunderstood your request. You asked a question I thought was about sanctions. Then you wanted some other proof of Iranian enrichment. Don’t know but I guess you felt you had a need to know to what set national policy?
Then I posted the Iranian claims of breaking the enrichment agreement levels. Now, you have some assumptions it seems based on Trump’s tweet I guess. My responses to your questions and the timing of the original Tweet and Iranian claims of breaching the multinational agreement. Good luck. Oh and fuck you and that Cosmo caricature of a persona you rode in on.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:14 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
“Trumper”
Walk back through the exchanges. I misunderstood your request. You asked a question I thought was about sanctions. Then you wanted some other proof of Iranian enrichment. Don’t know but I guess you felt you had a need to know to what set national policy?
Then I posted the Iranian claims of breaking the enrichment agreement levels. Now, you have some assumptions it seems based on Trump’s tweet I guess. My responses to your questions and the timing of the original Tweet and Iranian claims of breaching the multinational agreement. Good luck. Oh and **** you and that Cosmo caricature of a persona you rode in on.
You're the only one who made an assumption, and you were wrong, probably because you were too eager to start that pretentious long-winded lecturing you always do like a slightly less gay babbly lee.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:15 PM 07-10-2019

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:19 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
The Iranians claim they broke the limit.

“Under the 2015 deal, Iran agreed to keep its enrichment of uranium below 3.67% purity. It was one of several limits set in an effort to keep Iran at least a year away from accumulating enough material with which to build a nuclear bomb.”
https://www.npr.org/2019/07/07/73890...hat-that-means

“Behrouz Kamalvandi, a spokesman for Iran’s nuclear agency, confirmed the increased enrichment to the AP.
“At the moment our enrichment is at around 4.5%,” Kamalvandi said. He did not elaborate.”
https://www.apnews.com/6759b954fcf3492abcfb90a982a85b95
Iran responded over the weekend to European fecklessness by announcing that they would begin enriching uranium up to five percent, which is a level needed to run one of its nuclear power generating plants. As could be predicted, this move – which is allowed according to section 36 of the Iran deal – is being treated as the equivalent of Saddam’s “mobile chemical weapons labs.” ~ Ron Paul NeoCons Frog-Marching Trump Toward War

[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:23 AM 07-11-2019
:-) :-) :-)

A big subject today at the White House Social Media Summit will be the tremendous dishonesty, bias, discrimination and suppression practiced by certain companies. We will not let them get away with it much longer. The Fake News Media will also be there, but for a limited period..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 11, 2019



...The Fake News is not as important, or as powerful, as Social Media. They have lost tremendous credibility since that day in November, 2016, that I came down the escalator with the person who was to become your future First Lady. When I ultimately leave office in six...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 11, 2019



...years, or maybe 10 or 14 (just kidding), they will quickly go out of business for lack of credibility, or approval, from the public. That’s why they will all be Endorsing me at some point, one way or the other. Could you imagine having Sleepy Joe Biden, or Alfred E. Newman...

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 11, 2019



...or a very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1/1024th), as your President, rather than what you have now, so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius! Sorry to say that even Social Media would be driven out of business along with, and finally, the Fake News Media!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 11, 2019


[Reply]
stumppy 11:34 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
:-) :-) :-)











:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:44 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)
I know we're laughing about this, but TBH, I'm a little concerned about him. Do you think he's ok?

He seems like he could be having some sort of episode. Could even be something serious, a brain hemorrhage or aneurism or something.

Maybe somebody ought to call his doctor.
[Reply]
Fish 12:02 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
:-) :-) :-)











:-)JFC.... somebody needs some validation today....
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:11 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)JFC.... somebody needs some validation today....
When when people complained Obama was a narcissistic who mentioned "I" too much in speeches.

Pepperidge farm remembers.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 132
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111 > Last »
Up