Page 60 of 132
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:44 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I believe he did, yes.

But hey, check this shit out:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319489
OK. I still love ya brother...
[Reply]
stevieray 11:02 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
lol No one is calling for impeachment about this, calm down spanky! It's pretty embarrassing that a sitting president doesnt know basic US history. Ya would think someone would give him cliff notes or an audio book!
:-)

Thanks for proving the point.

oh, and check your sarcasm meter.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:41 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
This chart is amazing.

Is this one of those games where you have to spot all the ways someone is lying with statistics?
[Reply]
New World Order 01:21 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
This chart is amazing.

Is this one of those games where you have to spot all the ways someone is lying with statistics?
I knew you'd like it

The lower and middle class do too.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:44 AM 07-06-2019
Trump's policies only benefit the top!

'The reality is that wages are rising at the fastest rate in a decade for lower-skilled workers"

-WSJ
[Reply]
New World Order 01:47 AM 07-06-2019
Trump's policies leave minorities behind!

"The jobless rate for blacks is 6.2%, which is only 2.9 percentage-points higher than for whites versus a 4.6 percentage-point difference before the start of the 2008 recession. Unemployment has fallen twice as much among blacks as whites since December 2016."

-WSJ
[Reply]
stumppy 06:41 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You’re now pitching in with loneguano, just how far will you allow yourself to fall?
Fall?:-)

I wish I had a dollar for every time some trumptard said "No, this is what he meant".
There's a reason why this thread is so popular.....because there's so much material for it.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:47 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:

I wish I had a dollar for every time some trumptard said "No, this is what he meant".
There's a reason why this thread is so popular.....because there's so much material for it.
There's plenty to make fun of. No one forces you to intentionally misunderstand the guy or pretend you think he means it all literally though. That's where you and Lone and many others "fall".
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:54 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
There's plenty to make fun of. No one forces you to intentionally misunderstand the guy or pretend you think he means it all literally though. That's where you and Lone and many others "fall".
It's not a good.look to try this spin right after Trump destroyed your last attempt at spin.

But you will never learn.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:02 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:

I wish I had a dollar for every time one of you snowflakes cried about him, hell I could retire today
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:29 AM 07-10-2019

Iran has long been secretly “enriching,” in total violation of the terrible 150 Billion Dollar deal made by John Kerry and the Obama Administration. Remember, that deal was to expire in a short number of years. Sanctions will soon be increased, substantially!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 10, 2019

Can't wait to hear the details!
[Reply]
Coyote 10:45 AM 07-10-2019
https://www.treasury.gov/resource-ce...ents/13876.pdf

24 June sanctions for example.

East to track sanction details once published. No need for a press interpretation when/if an update occurs.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:49 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
https://www.treasury.gov/resource-ce...ents/13876.pdf

24 June sanctions for example.

East to track sanction details once published. No need for a press interpretation when/if an update occurs.
How does that establish that Iran was secretly "enriching" uranium in violation of the agreement?
[Reply]
Coyote 11:17 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
How does that establish that Iran was secretly "enriching" uranium in violation of the agreement?
I thought you and others wanted sanctions details.
And in particular the future sanction details so I gave a link where they could be found.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:20 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Coyote:
I thought you and others wanted sanctions details.
And in particular the future sanction details so I gave a link where they could be found.
No.

I want to know about the evidence that Iran was secretly "enriching" uranium in violation of the nuclear deal as Orange Man says.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 132
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Up