Page 59 of 132
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:00 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by seamonster:
What's "true believer" supposed to mean? I'm just reading the ****ing transcript.

"Our army man the air, It Rand, the ramparts, it took over the airports it did everything it had to do. And at Fort McHenry, under the rockets red glare, it had nothing but victory. And when dawn came there, Star Spangled Banner waved defiant Shiloh, Antietam and Gettysburg. Our soldiers gave the last full measure of devotion for the true unity of our nation and the freedom of all American"

He's throwing out a greatest hits montage and talking about the sacrifices and agile nature of the US military. In fact i don't even see a single mention of the revolutionary war in that paragraph. About the worst he did was flub a single line, which apparently got the ORANGE-MAN-BAD crowd steamed up, but all in all wasn't even noteworthy.
He's an NPC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0aienuCBdg
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:23 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
He’s no wordsmith, but you and eDave are misreading that quote.
yeah, im going to have to go with, nope! i dont think so!
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:01 PM 07-05-2019
Trump says teleprompter to blame for claim Revolutionary War army 'took over the airports'

Originally Posted by :
President Trump said Friday that a teleprompter malfunction was to blame for remarks he made during his Fourth of July address Thursday, in which he mistakenly claimed Revolutionary War soldiers “took over airports” in 1775.
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...nary-war-army?

Trump says something dumb.
Trumpers try to defend the dumb comment.
Trump goes Ron Burgundy.
[Reply]
eDave 05:16 PM 07-05-2019

[Reply]
stumppy 05:54 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Trump says teleprompter to blame for claim Revolutionary War army 'took over the airports'

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...nary-war-army?

Trump says something dumb.
Trumpers try to defend the dumb comment.
Trump goes Ron Burgundy.
Oh no, haven't you read what the trumptards have posted? It all made perfect sense. This ramble by Trump just needs to be explained, that's all. You know....the old " what he meant, it's obvious to anyone who voted for him" explanation. :-)
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:18 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Oh no, haven't you read what the trumptards have posted? It all made perfect sense. This ramble by Trump just needs to be explained, that's all. You know....the old " what he meant, it's obvious to anyone who voted for him" explanation. :-)

Why does @BarackObama always have to rely on teleprompters?
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 19, 2012

Bad performance by Crooked Hillary Clinton! Reading poorly from the telepromter! She doesn't even look presidential!
- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 2, 2016

Trump would never fail at reading from a teleprompter because he doesnt need it.

Trump is not a wordsmith, so he obviously meant something completely different than "it was my teleprompters fault".
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:33 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
I don't know. I can kind of understand why lots of people would want the non-politician who campaigned as being no nonsense and wanted to drain the swamp. He ran a really effective campaign and made himself look infinitely more intelligent than he actually is. Unfortunately it was a huge load of bullshit, and he's just bumbling along like a drunk moose. Reading his transcripts is painful and there's no way any thinking individual can see that and think he knows what the **** he's actually doing most of the time. That's why this thread has been the most humorous in DC. There's just no defense of the stupid shit he says. Not even the most strident of Trumpers care to defend this sad nonsense.
I also can kind of empathize why someone might have voted for him. Pair a pathological hatred of Clinton after years of fox news, with a feeling that this guy was different and not some boring politician.

But to still support him now? Indefensible.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:21 PM 07-05-2019
Better impeach.

This is some pretty damn serious "stuff".

:-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:54 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Better impeach.

This is some pretty damn serious "stuff".

:-)

lol No one is calling for impeachment about this, calm down spanky! It's pretty embarrassing that a sitting president doesnt know basic US history. Ya would think someone would give him cliff notes or an audio book!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:30 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
You're right, he did say that...
[Reply]
New World Order 08:35 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I also can kind of empathize why someone might have voted for him. Pair a pathological hatred of Clinton after years of fox news, with a feeling that this guy was different and not some boring politician.

But to still support him now? Indefensible.

[Reply]
eDave 09:15 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You're right, he did say that...
The old Trumper go-to. Every time. Lame as it is.

What about the tan suit?
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:24 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
You’re now pitching in with loneguano, just how far will you allow yourself to fall?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:32 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
The old Trumper go-to. Every time. Lame as it is.

What about the tan suit?
Are you suggesting Barry didn't say it?
[Reply]
eDave 09:35 PM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Are you suggesting Barry didn't say it?
I believe he did, yes.

But hey, check this shit out:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=319489
[Reply]
Page 59 of 132
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109 > Last »