Page 56 of 131
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in∑co∑her∑ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" ∑ [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
eDave 07:25 PM 06-19-2019

I can handle it. Blessed with stamina. And thankfully I didn’t stay up late last night watching InfoWars...

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) June 19, 2019

[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:09 AM 06-20-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:

:-)
[Reply]
Fish 08:55 AM 06-21-2019
It would have made a big difference, had the US put a man or woman in the drone. Big, big difference indeed. :-)...

Originally Posted by Trump:
"Fortunately, that drone was unarmed. There was no man in it and there was no ó it was just ó it was over international waters, clearly over international waters, but we didnít have a man or woman in the drone. We had nobody in the drone. It would have made a big difference, let me tell you. It would have made a big, big difference.Ē

[Reply]
stumppy 09:26 AM 06-21-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
It would have made a big difference, had the US put a man or woman in the drone. Big, big difference indeed. :-)...
:-)

Still my favorite thread.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:26 AM 06-21-2019
In a few decades, they'll be calling this era "the Age of Buffoonery."

President Obama made a desperate and terrible deal with Iran - Gave them 150 Billion Dollars plus I.8 Billion Dollars in CASH! Iran was in big trouble and he bailed them out. Gave them a free path to Nuclear Weapons, and SOON. Instead of saying thank you, Iran yelled.....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 21, 2019

....Death to America. I terminated deal, which was not even ratified by Congress, and imposed strong sanctions. They are a much weakened nation today than at the beginning of my Presidency, when they were causing major problems throughout the Middle East. Now they are Bust!....

....On Monday they shot down an unmanned drone flying in International Waters. We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die. 150 people, sir, was the answer from a General. 10 minutes before the strike I stopped it, not....

....proportionate to shooting down an unmanned drone. I am in no hurry, our Military is rebuilt, new, and ready to go, by far the best in the world. Sanctions are biting & more added last night. Iran can NEVER have Nuclear Weapons, not against the USA, and not against the WORLD!

[Reply]
eDave 04:55 PM 06-21-2019
Donald Trump freaked out and threatened a Time magazine reporter with prison after the publication’s photographer apparently tried to take a snap of a letter sent to him by Kim Jong Un. Trump reportedly asked to go off-the-record while he showed off the letter to reporters, but then became enraged after the photographer appeared to try to capture it. “Excuse me—Under Section II—Well, you can go to prison instead, because, if you use, if you use the photograph you took of the letter that I gave you ... confidentially, I didn’t give it to you to take photographs of it, so don’t play that game with me,” the president is quoted as saying in the transcript. Trump then went on a rant about the magazine’s coverage of him “with all I’ve done and the success I’ve had,” and added: “Some day within the next 20 years... maybe you’ll pick me as Man of the Year. OK, big deal.”
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:42 AM 06-24-2019

China gets 91% of its Oil from the Straight, Japan 62%, & many other countries likewise. So why are we protecting the shipping lanes for other countries (many years) for zero compensation. All of these countries should be protecting their own ships on what has always been....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 24, 2019

....a dangerous journey. We donít even need to be there in that the U.S. has just become (by far) the largest producer of Energy anywhere in the world! The U.S. request for Iran is very simple - No Nuclear Weapons and No Further Sponsoring of Terror!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 24, 2019

Nice ramble.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:47 AM 06-24-2019

When our Country had no debt and built everything from Highways to the Military with CASH, we had a big system of Tariffs. Now we allow other countries to steal our wealth, treasure, and jobs - But no more! The USA is doing great, with unlimited upside into the future!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 23, 2019

[Reply]
patteeu 12:23 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:

Nice ramble.
Hey Donald, why would we want China or Japan to have a navy capable of protecting their trade routes anywhere on the globe? Isnít there a benefit to naval supremacy?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:11 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Hey Donald, why would we want China or Japan to have a navy capable of protecting their trade routes anywhere on the globe? Isnít there a benefit to naval supremacy?
He's not smart.
He doesn't think things through.
You'll realize this eventually.
[Reply]
eDave 06:45 PM 06-24-2019
"Sanctions imposed through the executive order that I’m about to sign will deny the Supreme Leader and the Supreme Leader’s Office, and those closely affiliated with him and the office, access to key financial resources and support. The assets of Ayatollah Khomeini and his office will not be spared from the sanctions."

Trump said at the signing of an executive order to impose the sanctions.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:36 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
"Sanctions imposed through the executive order that Iím about to sign will deny the Supreme Leader and the Supreme Leaderís Office, and those closely affiliated with him and the office, access to key financial resources and support. The assets of Ayatollah Khomeini and his office will not be spared from the sanctions."

Trump said at the signing of an executive order to impose the sanctions.
What a doofus.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:14 AM 06-26-2019
"Mueller terminated them illegally. He terminated all of the emails ... Robert Mueller terminated their text messages together. He terminated them. They're gone. And that's illegal. That's a crime," Trump said in an interview with Fox Business Network, referring to two former FBI employees who exchanged disparaging messages about the president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
[Reply]
stumppy 11:32 AM 06-26-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
"Mueller terminated them illegally. He terminated all of the emails ... Robert Mueller terminated their text messages together. He terminated them. They're gone. And that's illegal. That's a crime," Trump said in an interview with Fox Business Network, referring to two former FBI employees who exchanged disparaging messages about the president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
WTF :-)

This is where he gives the trumptards talking points about the "emails that were never seen". You know, the ones that noone knew about, were never seen, and nobody except him have mentioned.

Riiiiiiiight!
[Reply]
eDave 09:36 PM 06-30-2019
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree:

J

Ivanka Trump appears to be trying to get involved in a talk among Macron, May, Trudeau and Lagarde (IMF head).
The video is released by French Presidential palace. pic.twitter.com/TJ0LULCzyQ

— Parham Ghobadi (@ParhamGhobadi) June 29, 2019

[Reply]
Page 56 of 131
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106 > Last »
Up