Page 55 of 132
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:15 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
:-)

Why do you always assume he's lying?

Maybe, just maybe, he has no idea about what he's talking about. :-)
There's that, but the more serious problem seems to be simple disregard for the truth in favor of whatever pops into what passes for his head that he thinks will sound good.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:34 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
There's that, but the more serious problem seems to be simple disregard for the truth in favor of whatever pops into what passes for his head that he thinks will sound good.
Yup! And that's why we have a "Rambler in Chief' thread.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:10 PM 06-11-2019
Yup! And that's why we have a "Rambler in Chief' thread.
^^^^ Triggered MoFos ^^^^
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:24 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^^^Triggered by hearing or seeing the word "Trump"^^^^
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:33 PM 06-11-2019
^^^^Triggered by hearing or seeing the word "Trump"^^^^

[Reply]
eDave 05:48 PM 06-11-2019
A Post photographer snapped an image of Trump’s alleged secret Mexico deal. Here’s what it says.

"UNREADABLE] such agreement would [UNREADABLE] party’s domestic and international legal obligations, a commitment under which each party would accept the return, and process refugee status claims, of third-party nationals who have crossed that party’s territory [UNREADABLE] other party. The parties further intend [UNREADABLE] an agreem[ent] [UNREADABLE] to burden-sharing in relation to the processing of refuge[es] [UNREADABLE].

Mexico also commits to immediate[ly] [UNREADABLE] domestic laws and regulations with a view to identifying any changes that [UNREADABLE] to bring into force and implement such an agreement.

If the United States determines, at its discretion and after consultation with Mexico, after 45 calendar days from the date of the issuance of the Join Declaration, that the measures adopted by the Government of Mexico pursuant to the Joint Declaration have not sufficiently achieved results in addressing the flow of migrants to the southern border of the United States, the Government of Mexico will take all necessary steps under the domestic law to bring the agreement into force with a view to ensuring that the agreement will enter into force within 45 days.

Signed on this 7th of June, 2019 in Washington, D.C. by:

[SIGNATURE 1] [SIGNATURE 2]

On behalf of the United States On behalf of Mexico
"

The first question is obviously whether the document is legitimate. It is signed by two people, that we can see, but neither of these signatures are from the countries’ respective presidents, top diplomats or ambassadors to the other country. They appear to belong to Marik A. String, the U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Political-Military Affairs, and Alejandro Celorio Alcantara, a deputy legal adviser in Mexico’s foreign ministry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.9fdd295a996d
[Reply]
eDave 08:10 PM 06-11-2019
"He kept his word. There's no nuclear testing. There's no large, there's no long-range missiles going up. The only things he's set up were very short term, short range. That was just a test of short range. It's a whole different deal, but he's kept his word to me. That's very important," the President said.

----------------------------

"What they've said was that they're not going to test ballistic missiles, intercontinental range ballistic missiles, or have nuclear tests. That's continued. They're doing a lot of other things that still indicate that they have not made a strategic decision to give up the pursuit of deliverable weapons, which is why we continue the maximum pressure campaign," Bolton said.
[Reply]
stumppy 08:19 PM 06-11-2019

You need a new schtick man.

I come here for entertainment, not old reruns.

Now get the fuck outta this thread until you can come up with some new trumptardism material.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:38 PM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
"He kept his word. There's no nuclear testing. There's no large, there's no long-range missiles going up. The only things he's set up were very short term, short range. That was just a test of short range. It's a whole different deal, but he's kept his word to me. That's very important," the President said.

----------------------------

"What they've said was that they're not going to test ballistic missiles, intercontinental range ballistic missiles, or have nuclear tests. That's continued. They're doing a lot of other things that still indicate that they have not made a strategic decision to give up the pursuit of deliverable weapons, which is why we continue the maximum pressure campaign," Bolton said.
They’re budz.
[Reply]
eDave 09:31 PM 06-11-2019
David Letterman Says Trump Is Now "Psychotic"

"He used to be kind of like the boob of New York that pretended to be wealthy, or we thought was wealthy, and now he's just a psychotic. Is that putting too fine a point on it?" He added, "I don't even care if it's recorded, I would just like to talk to the guy, because, as I said before, he knows me, I know him — what the hell went wrong?!"
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:08 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I'm not sure if this counts as rambling or just another lie to impress his TTards.

President Donald Trump let fly a jaw-dropping lie in a chatty interview with CNBC Monday, saying that because of his get-tough trade war with China, the Asian nation’s economy has lost ″$15 to $20 trillion in value since the day I was elected.”

The Chinese economy is worth an estimated $13 trillion (it was $12.2 trillion in 2017, according to the World Bank). To wipe out 150% of China’s GDP would erase the country from the world economy and would be pretty ― incredible.

Contrary to Trump’s whopper, the Chinese economy has continued to expand over 6% a year since he was elected.

The Trump trade war is hurting the Chinese economy, because tariffs make Chinese products more costly and less competitive in the American market. But because U.S. companies and consumers pay the cost of tariffs on imported goods, the trade war also hurts America’s GDP (which, incidentally, is $20 trillion). Numbers vary, but estimates for GDP costs in both nations are generally less than 1%.
Are you suggesting that President Trump is good for global trade? Or perhaps you're suggesting that if the American workforce was treated like the Chinese workforce, our economy would do even better?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:03 PM 06-12-2019

You need a new schtick man.

I come here for entertainment, not old reruns.

Now get the fuck outta this thread until you can come up with some new trumptardism material.

[Reply]
stumppy 03:10 PM 06-12-2019
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:12 PM 06-12-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
David Letterman Says Trump Is Now "Psychotic"

"He used to be kind of like the boob of New York that pretended to be wealthy, or we thought was wealthy, and now he's just a psychotic. Is that putting too fine a point on it?" He added, "I don't even care if it's recorded, I would just like to talk to the guy, because, as I said before, he knows me, I know him — what the hell went wrong?!"
Was Nut-Boy Letterman talking to Wilson when he made that ignorant proclamation?

[Reply]
eDave 11:28 PM 06-17-2019
Donald Trump accused Fox News anchor Bret Baier of pushing “fake news” Monday night after the anchor cited figures from his network’s own polling that shows former Vice President Joe Biden leading the president in several battleground states. “Something weird going on at Fox,” Trump tweeted, claiming that his campaign’s internal polls “show us leading in all 17 Swing States,” despite leaked evidence to the contrary.

There you have it, definitive proof that his definition of 'Fake News' is any news that he doesn't like.

He's all alone. Dumbass also linked to the wrong ABC News in his tweet.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 132
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105 > Last »
Up