Page 53 of 131
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:58 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I’m at a loss as to how we can have a presidency marked by such... incoherency.

We’ve had good presidents and bad, those with agendas I agreed with and didn’t... those which were effective at pursuing their agenda and those that were not... But I don’t think we have ever had a president that seemed to basically not understand what everyone is talking about much of the time.
:-)

He's doing great things despite you being autistic.

Go back in the corner and stack blocks.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:11 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

He's doing great things despite you being autistic.

Go back in the corner and stack blocks.
I can see why you like him since you have similar posting styles
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:25 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I can see why you like him since you have similar posting styles
Get used to it dude, the world is a changin and your snowflake emotions mean nothing.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:29 PM 05-30-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:

It was a bit strange to see him admit that Russia had helped him. It was not surprising to see him later lie about it.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:31 AM 05-31-2019
What does he think deleting a tweet will do? Did he think that he could delete it before any of his 60 million followers saw it?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:40 AM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Get used to it dude, the world is a changin and your snowflake emotions mean nothing.
Odd thing about the insane. They think they are normal, and normal people are insane.

One thing you can say for the Poway synagogue shooter. At least he owned it. If you aren’t a raving lunatic, he considers you to be a “normalfag.”
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:59 PM 05-31-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Odd thing about the insane. They think they are normal, and normal people are insane.

One thing you can say for the Poway synagogue shooter. At least he owned it. If you aren’t a raving lunatic, he considers you to be a “normalpillowbiter.”
^^^ Brainless Rant ^^^

[Reply]
Donger 06-03-2019, 08:16 AM
This message has been deleted by Donger.
eDave 03:08 PM 06-07-2019

Under my Administration, we are restoring @NASA to greatness and we are going back to the Moon, then Mars. I am updating my budget to include an additional $1.6 billion so that we can return to Space in a BIG WAY!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 13, 2019

For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 7, 2019

When Trump starts tweeting about a weird thing for no apparent reason...

Left, Fox Business, 12:26 p.m.

Neil Cavuto: NASA is "refocusing on the moon, the next sort of quest, if you will, but didn't we do this moon thing quite a few decades ago?"

Right, Trump, 1:38 p.m. pic.twitter.com/oRTPu4TWEm

— Matthew Gertz (@MattGertz) June 7, 2019

[Reply]
Donger 03:53 PM 06-07-2019
The Moon is part of Mars?
[Reply]
stumppy 04:03 PM 06-07-2019
Attached: 05368e2fa2235be8b032d0d57b1b10a58da095-v5-wm.jpg (108.1 KB) 
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:54 PM 06-07-2019
I believe he's referring to inhabiting the moon before trying to do the same on Mars. :-)
[Reply]
AustinChief 11:54 AM 06-09-2019
You can not seriously believe that Trump thinks that the Moon is part of Mars. The people that read that tweet and think that is what he is saying have severe TDS.

It's a poorly written tweet (as most of his are) but anyone with half a brain can understand what he is saying.

For those with <50% cerebral activity here is a translation...

Originally Posted by :
For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon [as an end goal]- We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including [a] Mars [mission] (of which [going to] the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!
Sadly I have seen a ton of people who are so delusional that they think he meant otherwise. He is not a rocket scientist by any stretch of the imagination but let's be realistic people.
[Reply]
Donger 12:05 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
You can not seriously believe that Trump thinks that the Moon is part of Mars. The people that read that tweet and think that is what he is saying have severe TDS.

It's a poorly written tweet (as most of his are) but anyone with half a brain can understand what he is saying.

For those with <50% cerebral activity here is a translation...

Sadly I have seen a ton of people who are so delusional that they think he meant otherwise. He is not a rocket scientist by any stretch of the imagination but let's be realistic people.
No, that was sarcasm. He's not that stupid.
[Reply]
AustinChief 12:13 PM 06-09-2019
No, that was sarcasm. He's not that stupid.
I figured your post was sarcasm.

I don't how active you are on social media but there are a significant number of people out there who legitimately think otherwise.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 12:16 PM 06-09-2019
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
I figured your post was sarcasm.

I don't how active you are on social media but there are a significant number of people out there who legitimately think otherwise.
Quite a few of them post in these threads.....
[Reply]
Page 53 of 131
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103 > Last »
Up