Page 109 of 131
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

inキcoキherキence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" キ [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:45 PM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I wonder how he値l deal with the loss of limelight when he eventually leaves office? I知 thinking not well.
If he's still physically and mentally able, I would imagine he'll be back to reality TV. No doubt there will be a bidding war among the networks and platforms to sign him.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:51 PM 03-30-2020
It seems to me that he’s being positive in outlook but responsible in response to the data collected by his task force.
I get being positive, but not if the task force disagrees as often as it appears they do. Also, the data is being manipulated....by refusing widespread, easily available testing--the actual cases are being under-reported (at one point, he promised would be available to anyone who wanted it.) In fairness, the upside to that is the mortality rate is probably less than it appears. However, more testing would have dictated more aggressive intervention policies--you know, like South Korea did. Instead, our trajectory is closer to Italy's...although, hopefully, we have intervened in time to prevent that...
[Reply]
mlyonsd 01:01 PM 03-30-2020
I love it when kotter mocks someone for being ignorant and then rants on like he's the expert. Excellent entertainment.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:18 PM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I love it when kotter mocks someone for being ignorant and then rants on like he's the expert. Excellent entertainment.
I'm not President...I'd be more diplomatic in that role; this is a internet "discussion" board. Secondly, compared to the nimrods in here, well...
[Reply]
patteeu 01:24 PM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
I get being positive, but not if the task force disagrees as often as it appears they do. Also, the data is being manipulated....by refusing widespread, easily available testing--the actual cases are being under-reported (at one point, he promised would be available to anyone who wanted it.) In fairness, the upside to that is the mortality rate is probably less than it appears. However, more testing would have dictated more aggressive intervention policies--you know, like South Korea did. Instead, our trajectory is closer to Italy's...although, hopefully, we have intervened in time to prevent that...
Your boogieman isn't making the call on who gets tested and who doesn't.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:33 PM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I love the way this fucker just tweets whatever random thoughts happen to pop into his head.

:-)

As long as he's paying attention to anything else other than running the Fed response to the CV19 I don't care what he's tweeting.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 01:42 PM 03-30-2020
People are dying and by God, everyone of them is Trump's fault.

Don't get me wrong, if the shoe was on the other foot I probably would too to some extent.

This appears to be the biggest crisis since Pearl Harbor. I think the administration is doing a fine job of mobilizing the country.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:50 PM 03-30-2020
Guidelines, that I'm guessing come from the WH...and through limiting the availability of tests. More open access to testing has been key in several countries that are doing better with this than we are...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:02 PM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
People are dying and by God, everyone of them is Trump's fault.

Don't get me wrong, if the shoe was on the other foot I probably would too to some extent.

This appears to be the biggest crisis since Pearl Harbor. I think the administration is doing a fine job of mobilizing the country.
:-)
[Reply]
kstater 02:20 PM 03-30-2020
I wonder how he値l deal with the loss of limelight when he eventually leaves office? I知 thinking not well.
I would imagine he'll do a lot of the same call ins he does now, and bloviate about how hes the greatest president ever and it's not close .

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
[Reply]
patteeu 02:57 PM 03-30-2020
Guidelines, that I'm guessing come from the WH...and through limiting the availability of tests. More open access to testing has been key in several countries that are doing better with this than we are...
I see. You're guessing that Trump is behind all this. You should give more lectures around here. :-)

Let me know if you come across any evidence (that originates outside your head) that Trump overruled his task force recommendations on testing.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 03:53 PM 03-30-2020
I see. You're guessing that Trump is behind all this. You should give more lectures around here. :-)

Let me know if you come across any evidence (that originates outside your head) that Trump overruled his task force recommendations on testing.
If Trump doesn't control it, why say "anyone can be tested" then? The CDC works for Trump; if he wanted widespread testing, he could make it happen--after all, he's said he "can do whatever" he wants. But he doesn't want to know the real numbers (bad PR)--so he blames the "swamp."
[Reply]
patteeu 04:00 PM 03-30-2020
If Trump doesn't control it, why say "anyone can be tested" then? The CDC works for Trump; if he wanted widespread testing, he could make it happen--after all, he's said he "can do whatever" he wants. But he doesn't want to know the real numbers (bad PR)--so he blames the "swamp."
There is no magic testing tree. No one can snap their fingers and make it happen. There are real world constraints and I have no reason to think that Trump is one of them.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 04:00 PM 03-30-2020
You don't think he'll be tweeting every day? His life won't be a lot different than now--watch TV and lie on twitter.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:04 PM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
You don't think he'll be tweeting every day? His life won't be a lot different than now--watch TV and lie on twitter.
Will people still pay attention?
[Reply]
Page 109 of 131
« First < 95999105106107108109 110111112113119 > Last »
Up