Page 107 of 131
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in·co·her·ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" · [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:41 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
:-)

Is it possible that no one around him has told him what that is trying to say? I mean, seriously?

I'm sure if called on it, he will just try to play it off as a "joke"...holy crap.

And, FWIW it is STILL on his Twitter Feed... :-)
I'm guessing that, within the Trump administration, drawing attention to the fact that Trump is an idiot is probably not a good career move.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 12:48 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I'm guessing that, within the Trump administration, drawing attention to the fact that Trump is an idiot is probably not a good career move.
I agree....which means Scavino must be planning to exit the administration soon, but wanted to embarrass his old boss on the way out...

[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:08 PM 03-09-2020
I figure as long as we're still fighting, President Trump was right and we're all going to survive..
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:33 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I figure as long as we're still fighting, President Trump was right and we're all going to survive..
Without looking...without googling...what do YOU think Scavino's analogy is about? :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:52 PM 03-09-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Without looking...without googling...what do YOU think Scavino's analogy is about? :-)
Why do you care?
[Reply]
Fish 12:17 AM 03-10-2020
:-)JFC......

"Look at my African-American over here!" -Donald Trump from r/cringe

[Reply]
eDave 05:19 AM 03-10-2020
Fiddler In Chief

The Obama/Biden Administration is the most corrupt Administration in the history of our Country!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 9, 2020

[Reply]
stumppy 05:38 AM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)JFC......

"Look at my African-American over here!" -Donald Trump from r/cringe

JFC

Play on....play on.
[Reply]
stumppy 05:39 AM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
[Reply]
eDave 05:50 AM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
You mean the guy who defunded the CDC crisis response team to get him and his buddies a bigger tax break is unfit?

Who knew?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:10 PM 03-10-2020
He's got to have coronavirus.

If you like automobiles, how can you vote for a Democrat who all want to get rid of cars, as quickly as possible, especially if they are powered by gasoline. Remember also, no more than one car per family. I, on the other hand, have new plants being built all over Michigan, Plus!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 10, 2020

[Reply]
NinerDoug 04:18 PM 03-10-2020
Andrew Jackson:
"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."

William Henry Harrison:
"There is nothing more corrupting, nothing more destructive of the noblest and finest feelings of our nature, than the exercise of unlimited power."

Abraham Lincoln:
"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves, and, under a just God, cannot long retain it."

Ulysses S. Grant:
"Labor disgraces no man, but occasionally men disgrace labor."

Rutherford B. Hayes:
"One of the tests of the civilization of people is the treatment of its criminals."

Benjamin Harrison:
"Have you not learned that not stocks or bonds or stately houses, or products of the mill or field are our country? It is a spiritual thought that is in our minds."

William McKinley:
"The mission of the United States is one of benevolent assimilation."

Theodore Roosevelt:
"It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed. In this life, we get nothing save by effort."

William H. Taft:
"Don't write so that you can be understood; write so that you can't be misunderstood."

Woodrow Wilson:
"No nation is fit to sit in judgment upon any other nation."

Warren G. Harding:
"I don't know much about Americanism, but it's a damn good word with which to carry an election."

Calvin Coolidge:
"Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery."

Herbert Hoover:
"America—a great social and economic experiment, noble in motive and far-reaching in purpose."

Franklin D. Roosevelt:
"The only thing we have to fear is...fear itself."

Dwight D. Eisenhower:
"When you are in any contest, you should work as if there were—to the very last minute—a chance to lose it."

John F. Kennedy:
"Let us resolve to be masters, not the victims, of our history, controlling our own destiny without giving way to blind suspicions and emotions."

Lyndon B. Johnson:
"For this is what America is all about: It is the uncrossed desert and the unclimbed ridge. It is the star that is not reached and the harvest that is sleeping in the unplowed ground."

Richard Nixon:
"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Jimmy Carter:
"Aggression unopposed becomes a contagious disease."

Bill Clinton:
"We must teach our children to resolve their conflicts with words, not weapons."

Donald Trump:

Wow! @foxandfriends blew away the competition of Morning Joke (which did very poorly) on MSDNC (Another Comcast sleaze production), and @CNN’s New Day, in the Morning Television Ratings. A total blowout, but that’s what you get when you treat “Trump” fairly!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 10, 2020

[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:27 AM 03-11-2020
How will Donald Trump be known in history? I think he'll be referred to as "Donald Trump, the Petty President."

Pocahontas, working in conjunction with the Democrat Party, totally destroyed the campaign of Bernie Sanders. If she would have quit 3 days earlier, Sanders would have beaten Biden in a route, it wouldn’t even have been close. They also got two other losers to support Sleepy Joe!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 11, 2020

Vanity Fair Magazine, which will soon be out of business, and their third rate Fake reporters, who make up sources which don’t exist, wrote yet another phony & boring hit piece. The facts are just the opposite. Our team is doing a great job with CoronaVirus!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 11, 2020

[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:31 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
How will Donald Trump be known in history? I think he'll be referred to as "Donald Trump, the Petty President."

Yes but his base loves that he is exactly like them! He tells it like it is!
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:32 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Yes but his base loves that he is exactly like them! He tells it like it is!
That would appear to be the key to his success.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 131
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117 > Last »
Up