Page 105 of 131
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rambler in Chief
NinerDoug 02:26 PM 12-11-2018
Definition of Incoherence:

in∑co∑her∑ence
[ˈˌinkōˈhirəns, ˈˌinkōˈherəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈhirəns, ˈˌiNGkōˈherəns]

NOUN
the quality of being illogical, inconsistent, or unclear.
"difficult questions that expose the incoherence of their policy" ∑ [more]

inability to speak intelligibly.
"she descended into stammering incoherence"

See Donald Trump.

Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military. They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries.......

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2018

.....Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border. A Great Wall would be, however, a far easier & less expensive solution. We have already built large new sections & fully renovated others, making them like new. The Democrats,.....

....however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security. They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease. Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way.......

.....I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi. In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so. Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built...

....People do not yet realize how much of the Wall, including really effective renovation, has already been built. If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:24 PM 02-29-2020
[QUOTE=bigdaddychieffan;14818897]
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Five more years.[/

The only correct thing you have said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then we agree, thatís nice... now pop another pill and :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 05:25 PM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by bigdaddychieffan:
Intelligent response......Itís so nice to have Mexico pay for that wall. Let me go put my tinfoil hat on now so I can be assimilated.

It's a red ball cap nowadays.
[Reply]
bigdaddychieffan 05:27 PM 02-29-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
It's a red ball cap nowadays.

Ainít that the truth.

[Reply]
bigdaddychieffan 05:28 PM 02-29-2020
[QUOTE=Easy 6;14818901]
Originally Posted by bigdaddychieffan:

Then we agree, thatís nice... now pop another pill and :-)

No way no how. Ainít America great comrade.

[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:07 PM 03-01-2020
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:31 PM 03-01-2020
Herp derp
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:28 AM 03-04-2020

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and then, KEEP AMERICA GREAT!!!!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2020

Sorry guys, still not great yet.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 09:52 AM 03-04-2020
This is the greatest country ever conceived.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:23 AM 03-04-2020
But Obama really did a number on it. Lots of dents and dings to repair.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:23 AM 03-04-2020
Sounds like the president disagrees.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:42 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
See, now that is a trolling post

via Gfycat

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:42 AM 03-04-2020
I suspect you're forgetting all the damage Barry was doing.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:47 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
See, now that is a trolling post

via Gfycat

As the youth would say "miss me with that". Of course it's trolling. The ratio of me trolling vs. republicans trolling in here is like 1 to 100, but I dont see you calling that out.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:00 AM 03-04-2020
As the youth would say "miss me with that". Of course it's trolling. The ratio of me trolling vs. republicans trolling in here is like 1 to 100, but I dont see you calling that out.
People say shit like this all the time, and all it says to EVERYONE is 'of course you're right. You caught me in an ill-considered sentiment. . . . But why can't you help ME with that accurate insight every once in a while?'

You think people focus on my failure to police EVERY SINGLE stupid post with my accurate assessments [ironically positing that I should act as the arbiter of all quality] when people actually focus on the accuracy of the assessment itself.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:19 AM 03-04-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
People say shit like this all the time, and all it says to EVERYONE is 'of course you're right. You caught me in an ill-considered sentiment. . . . But why can't you help ME with that accurate insight every once in a while?'

You think people focus on my failure to police EVERY SINGLE stupid post with my accurate assessments [ironically positing that I should act as the arbiter of all quality] when people actually focus on the accuracy of the assessment itself.
Mr. Lee as I have often said I enjoy reading your posts and responding to what you say. So when you join the "is he a troll" posse lead by people like JPB, it really rubs me the wrong way. I've been lurking this board since I was I was 21, and joined when my frustration with Matt Cassel could no longer be contained to my brain. I am here to talk politics out of good faith because it's fun. I try to keep my "troll posts" contained mostly to non-sense threads like this, where I normally prefer to use facts and sources for most of my claims (which I feel I do a good majority of the time). I'm not on here to be a troll or a gotcha person, and I definitely dont try to dehumanize people I 100% disagree with unless you have capitulated my patience boat like one person here.
[Reply]
Page 105 of 131
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115 > Last »
Up