Page 420 of 4880
« First < 320370410416417418419420 4214224234244304705209201420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:01 PM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They anger stage is setting in.....You would be extremely happy if Elway would have landed Foles for $1.6 mil. It was a no-brainer pick-up.

As it stands...Donkos have the worst QB situation in the ientire NFL. Worse than the RGIII Browns, Keenum Rams and the Gabbert 49ers.

They have a bottom 5 O-line....
Foles. :-)
Only in your psychotic mind does signing a backup represent a better philosophy than drafting a first rounder to develop.
Thanks nut job. Denver definitely needs KC fan's input on quarterbacks and superbowls.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 02:14 PM 08-07-2016
They anger stage is setting in.....You would be extremely happy if Elway would have landed Foles for $1.6 mil. It was a no-brainer pick-up.

As it stands...Donkos have the worst QB situation in the entire NFL. Worse than the RGIII Browns, Keenum Rams and the Gabbert 49ers.

They have a bottom 5 O-line....
There were just a few teams interested in Foles and the Broncos weren't one of the teams interested. Your delusional fantasy that somehow Dorsey screwed Elway by picking up Foles is hilarious. Foles signed with KC because of Reid. Your biggest question now is who does KC cut at QB?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:24 PM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
There were just a few teams interested in Foles and the Broncos weren't one of the teams interested. Your delusional fantasy that somehow Dorsey screwed Elway by picking up Foles is hilarious. Foles signed with KC because of Reid. Your biggest question now is who does KC cut at QB?
It'll be Bray. In time, he could bring the kind game-changing arm and swagger that KC has been missing since it's inception. But, he's not safe and could create turnovers. Too much risk. Ergo, self-sabotage at the QB position will win the day again.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 03:39 PM 08-07-2016
I suspect you are right....but IF Foles would have signed with the Donks....Donkey land would be celebrating since hw is better than any qb the Donks have now....you know it and we know it
[Reply]
vailpass 03:56 PM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
I suspect you are right....but IF Foles would have signed with the Donks....Donkey land would be celebrating since hw is better than any qb the Donks have now....you know it and we know it
Hah. No. Don't want a back up to be a place holder until we identify our next franchise QB, already have Sanchez for that.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:04 PM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Foles. :-)
Only in your psychotic mind does signing a backup represent a better philosophy than drafting a first rounder to develop.
Thanks nut job. Denver definitely needs KC fan's input on quarterbacks and superbowls.
Didnt Horseface just sign a back-up and draft a QB? One he had no intention of even keeping? The only difference between Foles and Sanchez is one has talent...and been a Pro-Bowl MVP...and registered the highest QBR in modern NFL history.

If you think they weren't in discussion about it...then your FO is doing a shitty job. He was cheap insurance.. They've been watching Sanchez suck all week...
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 05:54 PM 08-07-2016
Didnt Horseface just sign a back-up and draft a QB? One he had no intention of even keeping? The only difference between Foles and Sanchez is one has talent...and been a Pro-Bowl MVP...and registered the highest QBR in modern NFL history.

If you think they weren't in discussion about it...then your FO is doing a shitty job. He was cheap insurance.. They've been watching Sanchez suck all week...
Congrats on your 5th QB on a team that has captain check down as the best of 5 crappy choices. What other NFL team has two QB retreads, a never was QB, a midget QB and a rookie with the worst release of any of the drafted QBs? Only KC, because Chiefs.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:59 PM 08-07-2016
Congrats on your 5th QB on a team that has captain check down as the best of 5 crappy choices. What other NFL team has two QB retreads, a never was QB, a midget QB and a rookie with the worst release of any of the drafted QBs? Only KC, because Chiefs.
I will take any 3 of them over the joke of quarterbacks in the Donks stable, but you go ahead and dis the Chiefs QB's if it makes you feel better.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:11 PM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I will take any 3 of them over the joke of quarterbacks in the Donks stable, but you go ahead and dis the Chiefs QB's if it makes you feel better.
I'll take a rookie with the most upside of any QB of in the draft. Sanchez has won more playoff games than your team has in the past 25 years.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:15 PM 08-07-2016
I'll take a rookie with the most upside of any QB of in the draft. Sanchez has won more playoff games than your team has in the past 25 years.
It's true that Sanchez does well with a loaded team, but you'll need to up your running game a bit. If Snatchz pulls his head from his ass and returns to USC form, you'll be fine, but he has to get his confidence back.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:17 PM 08-07-2016
Sanchez was our backups backup 2 years ago. He sucks and you know it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:21 PM 08-07-2016
Aww...that's cute. A team led by Sanchez talking shit about QBs.

Dont blame us...blame Elway. He did this to your team...

Smith whipped that donkey-ass in your house last year....back when you actually had presentable QBs. Even when Manning was putting up 50 TDS...they never issued a beating to the Chiefs like the one KC handed them.

Even the current version of Madden has the Donkos listed below the the Chiefs....on defense. HA. Obviously the only ones who still think they are great...are the hanger-on fans from the Manning era.

7-9 scurrying aimlessly around the AFCW drain for the foreseeable future....enjoy.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:25 PM 08-07-2016
Guess that's why he was the first qb taken in the draft, right.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:26 PM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Sanchez was our backups backup 2 years ago. He sucks and you know it.
I'm not worried about Sanchez's long term viability at QB for the Broncos. I'm excited about the Broncos future. Broncos offense may struggle this coming year as the offense gels and Lynch is groomed as the eventual starter. But the Broncos won't suck, the defense is just too good.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:27 PM 08-07-2016
if he has so much upside, then why did he fall to the end of the round? Oh. Maybe because of his 10 cent head. And Alex Smith has won more playoff games than the Chiefs have in the last 25 years. The failure of past regimes is moot. We are discussing now, so I don't see your point.
[Reply]
Page 420 of 4880
« First < 320370410416417418419420 4214224234244304705209201420 > Last »
Up