« First < 318368408414415416417418 4194204214224284685189181418 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 08:54 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Sounds like a concession speech...
Wrong again, I'll say what I've said before, when KC fans like yourself claim the greatness of your team--I guess that's why I'm they play the game.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:06 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Manning is gone and it's time to groom another HoF QB... You can have your retreads at QB, who knows, maybe Foles will beat out smithy for the starting job.
Paxton Lynch is going to be a HOF QB?

:-)

You might want to bring those expectations down just a bit.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:12 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Foles can certainly beat Sanchez or Lynch for a qb role
I believe bringing him in was as much an effort to proactively thwart Elway as it was KC desperately needed him. Yeah..Chiefs needed an experienced back-up...but he was cheap enough Denver could have nabbed him....and a WCO QB.

Payback's a bitch, Eltwat.

Denver saying they weren't interested..yeah..I'm sure they are quite content with a starting QB they never had true intentions of keeping. He wasn't on the market when Elway "brilliantly" gave up a draft pick for Buttfumble. Foles had 27 TDs vs 2 INTs. That kind of production will never happen for Sanchez....even if he were able to retro-actively start for USC next season.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:19 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Paxton Lynch is going to be a HOF QB?

You might want to bring those expectations down just a bit.
I told you Donko-tards pretend a lot...
[Reply]
RunKC 09:20 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Foles can certainly beat Sanchez or Lynch for a qb role
The Broncos current starter (Sanchez) was our backups (Foles) backup in Philly 2 years ago.

Now that's irony
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:23 PM 08-06-2016
I believe bringing him in was as much an effort to proactively thwart Elway as it was KC desperately needed him. Yeah..Chiefs needed an experienced back-up...but he was cheap enough Denver could have nabbed him....and a WCO QB.

Payback's a bitch, Eltwat.
Foles should have gone to Dallas, Romo is so fragile that the chance for Foles to play is very good, but Foles picked KC because of Reid.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:36 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Foles should have gone to Dallas, Romo is so fragile that the chance for Foles to play is very good, but Foles picked KC because of Reid.
If you dont think Denver was going to make a play....then Elway is dumber than I thought.

Foles is far better than any QB on the Broncos roster..and cost KC 1.6 million. Sanchez is getting like $5 million...

Elway is getting exposed....
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:41 PM 08-06-2016
Why would KC need Foles? Last I heard, Reid was the QB Whisperer and KC's stable was full o' win!
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:45 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
Why would KC need Foles? Last I heard, Reid was the QB Whisperer and KC's stable was full o' win!
They didn't, asswipe.....it's why, now, everyone is wondering what they'll do with 5 QBs. It was an agressive defensive maneuver...and a brilliant one.

See...this is what happens when players dont hate their GM. Elfraud has a lot to learn...KC has some old school football people in charge. They know how to play the game within the game...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:48 PM 08-06-2016
They didn't, asswipe.....it's why, now, everyone is wondering what they'll do with 5 QBs. It was an agressive defensive maneuver...and a brilliant one.

See...this is what happens when players dont hate their GM. Elfraud has a lot to learn...

I bet you kill at the Improv, Jerry.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:56 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:

I bet you kill at the Improv, Jerry.
Yeah..keep being stupid. It takes very little effort...something you seem to excel at.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:35 PM 08-06-2016

See...this is what happens when players dont hate their GM. Elfraud has a lot to learn...KC has some old school football people in charge. They know how to play the game within the game...
There isn't a single poster here that will say you are anything but batshit crazy with this theory. Holy shit man, step away.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:57 PM 08-06-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
There isn't a single poster here that will say you are anything but batshit crazy with this theory. Holy shit man, step away.
You must suck at chess...not that anything from your posts led me to believe you were ever good at it.

Keep telling yourself that you are always right...it makes life for smart people easier.

Don't worry..the denial stage will wear off soon. Then you can direct all your anger at Sanchez....losing entitlement is a tough pill...it's never earned so the loss is more dramatic.

But, by all means...pretend to speak for everyone.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:10 AM 08-07-2016

I don't think too many are wondering that at all. It's not like they plan to go into the season with 5 QBs, the spares will be sent packing. It's not like SmithvFoles has some sort of drama to it.

I think it was a solid backup signing considering they had a mixed bag of not much behind Smith.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:29 AM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I don't think too many are wondering that at all. It's not like they plan to go into the season with 5 QBs, the spares will be sent packing. It's not like SmithvFoles has some sort of drama to it.

I think it was a solid backup signing considering they had a mixed bag of not much behind Smith.
But...but...development! Whispering etc.!

There's nothing like drafting QB's just to have some dudes hanging around for shits and giggles, amirite?!
[Reply]
Page 418 of 4881
« First < 318368408414415416417418 4194204214224284685189181418 > Last »
Up