ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>I’m warming to Bloomy
Prison Bitch 05:39 PM 02-20-2020
Around July 1993 at the financial data company he founded, Bloomberg allegedly browbeat a saleswoman in front of other employees. He’d just heard that the woman was having trouble finding a nanny, according to the lawsuit.

“It’s a fucking baby! All it does is eat and shit! It doesn’t know the difference between you and anyone else! All you need is some Black, who doesn’t even have to speak English, to rescue it from a burning building!”




[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:56 AM 02-24-2020

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:21 AM 02-26-2020

[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:45 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Around July 1993 at the financial data company he founded, Bloomberg allegedly browbeat a saleswoman in front of other employees. He’d just heard that the woman was having trouble finding a nanny, according to the lawsuit.

“It’s a ****ing baby! All it does is eat and shit! It doesn’t know the difference between you and anyone else! All you need is some Black, who doesn’t even have to speak English, to rescue it from a burning building!”



I'm guessing you like his stop and frisk policy as well.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:58 AM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I'm guessing you like his stop and frisk policy as well.
Shit man, what do you think?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:48 PM 02-26-2020
Bitch thread
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 09:59 PM 02-26-2020
China thread for Chinese love. Dildos made in China shipped directly to your buttholes. Guns can't protect you.
[Reply]
Bump 10:16 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Yeah he'd a snivelling racist who hates civil liberty so right up your alley
But he's so woke, just like you! Have you not seen his big gay ice cream is the best commercial?
[Reply]
Bump 10:43 PM 02-26-2020
And as this piece of shit admitted to purchasing politicians to control, the crowd full of leftists and libshits cheered and applauded.

It sounds like Bloomberg says he “bought” them all to me. pic.twitter.com/YzL5UMw9ME

— Mindy Robinson 🇺🇸 (@iheartmindy) February 26, 2020

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:11 PM 02-26-2020
What’s wrong with that? Every pol loves donor $$$, and that esp goes for the President. He’s out raising cash from every rich Pube on the planet. What exactly are they buying? More tax cuts for themselves?
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:46 PM 02-26-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
What’s wrong with that? Every pol loves donor $$$, and that esp goes for the President. He’s out raising cash from every rich Pube on the planet. What exactly are they buying? More tax cuts for themselves?
Hope so!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:09 AM 02-27-2020
Well you won’t be able to fund your precious Pentagon without taxes.


But anyway: Trump has his Bloombergs who buy him too.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:16 AM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
your precious Pentagon
Grow up.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:19 AM 02-27-2020
So-called grown man believes ancient prophesies about Armageddon and the preservation of a deities “chosen people”.

Also tells others to “grow up”.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:23 AM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
So-called grown man believes ancient prophesies about Armageddon and the preservation of a deities “chosen people”.

Also tells others to “grow up”.
Grown enough to beat your ass.

And damn straight, you sniveling pussy.

What a shell of man you've become.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:22 AM 02-27-2020
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I forgot that you were kicked out of the meme thread. Here, I made one for you:
:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up