ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>CEH speed
ljmhawk 08:43 PM 09-20-2020
anyone else think he looks a little slow? maybe it’s just me but doesn’t seem like he’s hitting the holes fast when they are there.
[Reply]
Fish 10:10 PM 09-20-2020
LOL, calm down. Our offensive line was a clown party today. The Chargers did a really good job applying pressure. He's a rookie coming off a huge game already. He made some clutch catches. We'll be fine...
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:11 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
LOL, calm down. Our offensive line was a clown party today. The Chargers did a really good job applying pressure. He's a rookie coming off a huge game already. He made some clutch catches. We'll be fine...
FUCK THAT NO TIME FOR CALM CUT HIS ASS AND GET CJ SPILLER ON THE PHONE!!!
[Reply]
eDave 10:13 PM 09-20-2020
What dif does .03, or whatever, make with foot speed and skills like his?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:23 PM 09-20-2020
man fucking there were some holes but he I guessing was Larping Donnell Bennet today
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:49 PM 09-20-2020
Linval Joseph was a low key good signing and one of the best run stuffers. Bosa and Ingraham on the edges are a hell of a pair too. No shame in what happened today good defenses are going to take things away. Props to Andy and Mahomes for finding that soft spot I believe it was the right side of the Chargers defense in the passing game.

The cover 4 historically has given Mahomes some fits. This game seemed like a copy of laat years Detriot game without the lucky 99 yard fumble return for a TD but much like that game Mahomes got it done with his legs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:53 PM 09-20-2020
Did you fucking see him drag defenders around all day just to get an extra 1-2 yards? He'd break one tackle but then three more dudes would be there to greet him. There were several plays where he performed miracles of balance and strength just to get back to the line of scrimmage.

What do some of you expect him to do, exactly? Go all Bo Jackson Tecmo Bowl on people?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:57 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Did you ****ing see him drag defenders around all day just to get an extra 1-2 yards? He'd break one tackle but then three more dudes would be there to greet him. There were several plays where he performed miracles of balance and strength just to get back to the line of scrimmage.

What do some of you expect him to do, exactly? Go all Bo Jackson Tecmo Bowl on people?
His longest run was only 17 yards. Hes slow bro and Reid is an idiot for not calling plays down field. Mahomes could have bounced of that fierce rush and flung it 50 yards. Idk what Reid was thinking.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 11:00 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Did you ****ing see him drag defenders around all day just to get an extra 1-2 yards? He'd break one tackle but then three more dudes would be there to greet him. There were several plays where he performed miracles of balance and strength just to get back to the line of scrimmage.

easy there....to me it just looks like he’s not very fast straight line at all. i like him but he just doesn’t like very quick to me north/south
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:03 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
easy there....to me it just looks like he’s not very fast straight line at all. i like him but he just doesn’t like very quick to me north/south
But he ran for 138 against the Texans including one play where he outran their defense for a touchdown. Yeah hes not Jamaal Charles but hes also not Dontrelle Savage. What were you expecting here?
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:06 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
His longest run was only 17 yards. Hes slow bro and Reid is an idiot for not calling plays down field. Mahomes could have bounced of that fierce rush and flung it 50 yards. Idk what Reid was thinking.
:-)

Probably he was thinking "I can't call big pass plays down field because my OL will only hold up for about 2.5 seconds."

Just guessing.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:06 PM 09-20-2020
I looked up Kareem Hunts 40 which Clyde kinda reminds me of in terms of power.

Clyde ran a 4.61 Kareem was a 4.62

OP I just think you have totally false expectations as to what Clyde is as a player.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:07 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
:-)

Probably he was thinking "I can't call big pass plays down field because my OL will only hold up for about 2.5 seconds."

Just guessing.
Yes. My post was sarcastic.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:52 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Yes. My post was sarcastic.
Yeah, I figured that out awhile ago. I've been drinking. Sue me.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:02 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
anyone else think he looks a little slow? maybe it’s just me but doesn’t seem like he’s hitting the holes fast when they are there.
Thats because he's not good because hes fast, hes good because his vision and how his cuts actually set up blocks. Hes thinking three and four steps ahead. Doesn't always work out but a guy like Damien Williams has horrible vision but very above avg speed. Sure you want both but id go with the guy who has vision and a creative running attack over speed.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:35 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, I figured that out awhile ago. I've been drinking. Sue me.
Cheers!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up