ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Don't allow this play to get lost in the shuffle of today's madness
TLO 06:48 PM 09-20-2020
There's really no words to describe how insane this play is.

[Reply]
eDave 07:09 PM 09-20-2020
That is incredible. No chance for an INT either unless be dropped it up. But there was too much zip on the pass for that to happen.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:09 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'm unsure of why he doesn't get more of Robinson's reps. Also I don't disagree with you regarding things he doesn't do as well as Watkins.

The guy is a playmaker though. He needs to be on the field more often.
I love Hardman's potential, but it's clear Mahomes doesn't entirely trust him in the same way as Robinson and it shows up in his usage. If I recall, he and Mahomes had some miscommunication in the 4th where Mahomes seemed frustrated?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:10 PM 09-20-2020
For as many great throws as mahomes has made in his career, that 55 yarder might be the toughest throw he's made as a pro. It was a jump pass, drifting backward, thrown on a complete dime 55 yards downfield in the only place he could have put it. Just an absurd throw.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:10 PM 09-20-2020
The All 22 is going to reveal this to be the almost exact inverse of the throw to Kelce last year in the AFC Divisional playoffs.

[Reply]
stevieray 07:12 PM 09-20-2020
His anticipation and placement is off the charts.

sick.
[Reply]
Fish 07:15 PM 09-20-2020
I can't imagine how frustrating that would be for a defender. I mean they 4 defenders within ~2yds, and Mahomes just threw it through the keyhole anyway. Just incredible.

We're living the dream, boys.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:15 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
His anticipation and placement is off the charts.

sick.
Called "threadin the needle" for sure. All God given ability.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:18 PM 09-20-2020
When you look at Hardman's body language prior to the catch you can tell even he was surprised momentarily he attempted it because Mecole does that "oh shit here it comes" and comes through with a great catch.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:18 PM 09-20-2020
I haven’t seen someone be able to know where everyone is, at all times, since Jesus.

Incredible.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:19 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
I can't imagine how frustrating that would be for a defender. I mean they 4 defenders within ~2yds, and Mahomes just threw it through the keyhole anyway. Just incredible.

We're living the dream, boys.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:21 PM 09-20-2020
This one and the TD to Hill were special throws. IMO, Rodgers is the only QB in the league who could have pulled off the 55 yarder and I don't think any QB even attempts the 2-point conversion.

There was another throw that was crazy too. I can't remember when it was but it was a fucking laser to Hill. I believe it was one of the free plays from an offsides call. Pat planted his back foot, reached to his hip and fucking fired a strike. Ball had to be moving like 70+ MPH.. but it bounced into the air and fell incomplete so no one will remember it.
[Reply]
eDave 07:23 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
When you look at Hardman's body language prior to the catch you can tell even he was surprised momentarily he attempted it because Mecole does that "oh shit here it comes" and comes through with a great catch.
Yup. Give Hardman a lot of credit too. Just shows you, again, always be working for a reason.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:23 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
Mahomes just threw it through the keyhole anyway.

[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:23 PM 09-20-2020
It takes a genius to see the target no one else can see.
[Reply]
eDave 07:24 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It takes a genius to see the target no one else can see.
Does this apply to fat chicks? Asking for billay.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up