ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The O-line
KC Hawks 05:56 PM 09-20-2020
Did they get wasted last night??? How many penalties did they have??? Oh well... MY FAVORITE TEAM WON!!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:24 PM 09-20-2020
Abysmal.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:29 PM 09-20-2020
I thought Jerry Tillery was a very similar prospect to Chris Jones.

He sure as hell looked like Chris ever since the end of last season. Ingram, Bosa and Tillery has to be the most lethal pass rush in the league now that Buckner was traded to Indy.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:29 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Didn't even think about this.

For the past week I wake up with what feel like piles of sand in my eyes and a layer of dirt painted on the inside of my lungs.
Yeah, the air quality has been absolutely horrific. I haven't been able go outside for even a few minutes without my face, hair and clothes smelling like smoke.

I can't imagine how worn out the guys must have been by the 4th quarter. They must have felt as if they were running in quicksand.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:37 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The OL has had very little practice time together.

This is to be expected.
The other teams are in the same situation. In fact, we have had less turnover than most teams. We should be effected less than other teams.

We have only added 1 new offensive lineman: Osomele. The rest of the Oline is the same, just moved around a bit.

OT- Fisher, Swartz (same)
G - Osomele, Wylie (osomele new, wylie moved from LG to RG)
C - Reiter,Allegretti (same)

RB - switched from Damien Williams to CEH

The rest on offense is almost exactly the same, even the depth. No preseason etc doesn't really apply to us as much as other teams.
[Reply]
JakeF 06:39 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
No offense guys, but none of you have any idea how bad the air quality is in Los Angeles, which is absolutely fucking awful.

It should come as no surprise that the Chiefs big guys would struggle because unlike the Chargers who have been practicing with shitty air quality, the Chiefs did not have enough time to acclimate.

I haven't been able to open my windows in nearly a month and I've gone through TWO air filters in the past 4 weeks.
Interesting

I have to wonder why i didn't see more players on oxygen along the sideline. It should have been mandatory if it was that big of a problem. I would think.
[Reply]
eDave 06:40 PM 09-20-2020
Dane always brings the sickest shit.
[Reply]
srvy 06:55 PM 09-20-2020
So smoke inhalation or offensive line just needs to gel together? Weren't they monitering air quality on whether to move the game? Seems NFL network was mentioning this all week. Maybe a reporter will ask about this. The O line every year seems to blow chunks for 4 to 5 games every year and this year will be no exception with the weird offseason.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:24 PM 09-20-2020
Wow. We're really questioning the OL now? It's going to take at a minimum 4 weeks for them to gel properly. We're in week 2. Try to take a chill pill.
[Reply]
EPodolak 07:27 PM 09-20-2020
Wildfire smoke, the only explanation for this day.

Edit: Heh...I see that was already mentioned.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:59 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by poolboy:
they were dogshit along with our tackling
This times 20. Tackling was so effing bad.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:05 PM 09-20-2020
Beg LDT to come back
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:10 PM 09-20-2020
Allegretti tried to lose.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:10 PM 09-20-2020
That was Mitchell Schwartz's worst game as a Chief, far and away.
[Reply]
srvy 08:33 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yes easily, I hope he is not showing his age. Both our tackles had a rough day.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:36 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He has looked a little off the first two games.

Wasn’t as noticeable against Houston but he wasn’t as much of a wall as he was last year.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up