ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The O-line
KC Hawks 05:56 PM 09-20-2020
Did they get wasted last night??? How many penalties did they have??? Oh well... MY FAVORITE TEAM WON!!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:58 PM 09-20-2020
IDK what the hell happened. But I know they were getting a lot of Zebra assistance.
[Reply]
poolboy 06:00 PM 09-20-2020
they were dogshit along with our tackling
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:00 PM 09-20-2020
The o line was an absolute fucking tire fire today. That was the worst performance I’ve seen from the o line since the Colts game. The fact that Pat pulled this game out of his butt is nothing short of a Festivus miracle
[Reply]
O.city 06:01 PM 09-20-2020
The chargers dl is probably top 3 or so in the league. It’s good.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 06:02 PM 09-20-2020
Played against a top 5 d line and some of those penalties were incredibly harsh calls. They'll be fine.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:06 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
The chargers dl is probably top 3 or so in the league. It’s good.
Explain getting butt-fucked with Bosa on the sidelines.

That unit needs to get its ass chewed all week. That performance was well beneath their talent level and wholly unacceptable.

Frankly, that can be said about the entire squad.
[Reply]
O.city 06:07 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Explain getting butt-****ed with Bosa on the sidelines.

That unit needs to get its ass chewed all week. That performance was well beneath their talent level and wholly unacceptable.

Frankly, that can be said about the entire squad.
For sure

Some of that is on Pat as well though not stepping up in the pocket
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:12 PM 09-20-2020
Bad game across the board + extremely good front 4 = struggle

I wouldn't get too down about it, wbf
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:16 PM 09-20-2020
No offense guys, but none of you have any idea how bad the air quality is in Los Angeles, which is absolutely fucking awful.

It should come as no surprise that the Chiefs big guys would struggle because unlike the Chargers who have been practicing with shitty air quality, the Chiefs did not have enough time to acclimate.

I haven't been able to open my windows in nearly a month and I've gone through TWO air filters in the past 4 weeks.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:19 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
No offense guys, but none of you have any idea how bad the air quality is in Los Angeles, which is absolutely ****ing awful.

It should come as no surprise that the Chiefs big guys would struggle because unlike the Chargers who have been practicing with shitty air quality, the Chiefs did not have enough time to acclimate.

I haven't been able to open my windows in nearly a month and I've gone through TWO air filters in the past 4 weeks.
Wow!!! Now that's some first hand insight. That really could've played a roll in it all.

I mean even Tyreek was winded. He's NEVER that tired. Especially when he didnt have a lot of work in the first half.

But I'll tell ya, that stadium being in the ground was a plus for just that reason.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:21 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
No offense guys, but none of you have any idea how bad the air quality is in Los Angeles, which is absolutely ****ing awful.

Didn't even think about this.

For the past week I wake up with what feel like piles of sand in my eyes and a layer of dirt painted on the inside of my lungs.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:23 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Bad game across the board + extremely good front 4 = struggle

I wouldn't get too down about it, wbf
I'm actually glad they got away with the win and the lesson learned that they have to improve before going to Baltimore next week...
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:23 PM 09-20-2020
Straight aids homie
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:24 PM 09-20-2020
The OL has had very little practice time together.

This is to be expected.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 6
1 2345 > Last »
Up