ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 57
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
poolboy 06:24 PM 09-20-2020
dont know if pennel can fix our tackling
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:30 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by poolboy:
he will help bud.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 06:33 PM 09-20-2020
Pennel won't magically fix everything, but he CAN ensure inside runs get stuffed early, forcing teams to bounce runs outside. That will give our shit LBs a bit more time to get into position to bounce off of runners, hopefully tripping them up or slowing them down enough to allow for gang tackles (i.e. hold them up so Clark, Jones, or Honey Badger can come flying in and lay a stick on them)
[Reply]
KC Hawks 06:33 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
he will help bud.
Appreciate you saying this!
[Reply]
eDave 06:34 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
he will help bud.
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Appreciate you saying this!
Wholesome.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:35 PM 09-20-2020
We have 1 run stuffer in Nnadi who clearly isn’t 100% coming back from offseason surgery.

Of course getting Pennel back will be huge.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:43 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Our run defense is stinky. I think this is the year the Ravens beat us.
GFY.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:45 PM 09-20-2020
No update on Watkins yet
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:51 PM 09-20-2020
This is going to be a really difficult test. The Ravens are tough and we have tons of flaws. Mahomes can overcome them and I imagine Reid has a lot of stuff schemed up for this game in particular.

I think it's a touch less favorable than a coin flip for us. But whatever, it's a long season. And the game is entirely winnable.
[Reply]
frozenchief 06:56 PM 09-20-2020
1. Our O Line better play better than today or its a long game

2. Our run defense better step up or we are in for a long game

3. Our tackling better improve or we are in for a long game

Is it just me or did Mahomes seem off with Hill and Kelce today? I know there was that 53 yard TD but several dropped passes or passes where they were not looking. DOn’t know who that’s on but it just seemed that they were off.

Baltimore will be a big test early in this season.
[Reply]
Coach 06:57 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
No update on Watkins yet
I think it's safe to assume that he will not be playing this Sunday. That was a dirty hit (and that should had been a penalty).
[Reply]
RunKC 06:59 PM 09-20-2020
I don’t know how we are going to stop their rush attack. Pennel will help but god help us with these LB’s.

Neimann is going to get bullied 5 yards down the field before he lays a hand on the ball carrier.

Watching that guy play on early downs actually makes me miss Reggie Ragland.
[Reply]
tk13 07:00 PM 09-20-2020
You give and take. Obviously we'll have a lot to handle with Baltimore's running game. It's basically a 3 or 4 headed monster at this point.

On the flipside I don't think they have the Chargers pass rush. Chargers pass rush is legit. They terrorized Joe Burrow last week and today really gave Mahomes a challenge. It really disrupts an offense.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:01 PM 09-20-2020
It doesn't matter. They are fake news. Their QB is still a RB who pretends to throw. No such pretender to Mahomes' throne will ever usurp his power.

We will come into Baltimore, eat hearty, and leave with our bellies full of blackbird pie.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:03 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
You give and take. Obviously we'll have a lot to handle with Baltimore's running game. It's basically a 3 or 4 headed monster at this point.

On the flipside I don't think they have the Chargers pass rush. Chargers pass rush is legit. They terrorized Joe Burrow last week and today really gave Mahomes a challenge. It really disrupts an offense.
Yep...

Our LBs are shit right now but they were last year too when we whooped Baltimore. And the year before that.

It’ll be competitive.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 57
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up