Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>That was the most insane thing i have ever witnessed
Mahomes_Is_God 05:48 PM 09-20-2020
Im not even gonna sleep tonight, or tomorrow
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:28 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
At least one of those holding calls was ridiculous. I watched both of those replays multiple times and really couldn't see holding in either of them.
There were 13 total holding calls in week one....Chiefs got two in the final two minutes of a go ahead drive.

All Dungy said during SNF halftime early game recap..."Mahomes overcame late penalties in regulation and overtime to win". That was it...specifically mentioned the penalties.
[Reply]
eDave 10:47 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
My take on the Tyreek play where he removed his helmet.

I believe he was out of bounds when he removed it, I watched it a couple times.
While true in real time it kind of seemed like it popped off but he did remove it himself but he was out of bounds at that time. Which means he was not on the field at the time so technically it was NOT a penalty. Correct?
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
There were 13 total holding calls in week one....Chiefs got two in the final two minutes of a go ahead drive.

All Dungy said during SNF halftime early game recap..."Mahomes overcame late penalties in regulation and overtime to win". That was it...specifically mentioned the penalties.
All of the announcers are in tune with the ref thing. It's a constant theme exhibited in a space only you and me can see.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:18 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
3 58 yard field goals and a 53 yard field goal. All money.

Probably all good from 65yds too.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:23 AM 09-21-2020

[Reply]
scho63 04:00 AM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I know why you say that, but the most egregious call in the game was probably the non-call on Hill when he took his helmet off.
I kept wondering why he wasn't flagged. :-)
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 05:36 AM 09-21-2020
Who gives a flying fuck if he took his helmet off. Dumbest rule ever. It's not like he was going all Myles Garret on somebody. That rule can eat my ass.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up