ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>That was the most insane thing i have ever witnessed
Mahomes_Is_God 05:48 PM 09-20-2020
Im not even gonna sleep tonight, or tomorrow
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:36 PM 09-20-2020
At least one of those holding calls was ridiculous. I watched both of those replays multiple times and really couldn't see holding in either of them.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:15 PM 09-20-2020
This doesn’t even rate in the top ten wildest games of the Reid era
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:22 PM 09-20-2020
After watching what we did in the playoffs and Super Bowl I was about as even keel as I've ever been watching Chiefs. I had no worries only cussed a couple times from missed calls but I never panicked. I enjoyed the game prep collectively. Nothing really surprising of that we won in nail biter fashion. I guess I was biting my fingernails lol.

Good game.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:41 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
After watching what we did in the playoffs and Super Bowl I was about as even keel as I've ever been watching Chiefs.
I just laughed at the game thread all day.

People on here are fucking ridiculous.

I knew if it was close in the 4th, Mahomes gonna Mahomes.

It's sooooo much fun to have a literal god playing QB. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 08:44 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
ok
I'm leaning in his direction this one time.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:52 PM 09-20-2020
yes he did not have to work to get it off, it was most the way there. It came off easily with one hand.(it would have gone back off as easily.

Originally Posted by TLO:
I assumed his helmet had come loose and that's why he removed it? I was about 3/4 working and 1/4 watching the game at that point though so IDK

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:55 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I just laughed at the game thread all day.

People on here are fucking ridiculous.

I knew if it was close in the 4th, Mahomes gonna Mahomes.

It's sooooo much fun to have a literal god playing QB. :-)
Exactly.

After years and years.... and years.... and years.... of this mentality where every game really matters, because they just have to get in the playoffs and then anything can happen!!

.....they're a playoff team. They're a SB contender, as long as Mahomes is healthy. Period. Every. Single. Season.

Bad regular season game?

Who gives a fuck. They might still win anyway.

They're a playoff team and a SB contender.

Maybe get concerned if they've fucked around to the point of being like 8-6.... but the difference between being 2-0 or oh fuck, we partied too hard in LA and now we're 1-1..... pfft.

And I get it... people have to vent. And winning the Super Bowl started the apocalypse, so February feels like soooo long ago.... but, FFS.

It's September.

It's fine.
[Reply]
tk13 08:58 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
After watching what we did in the playoffs and Super Bowl I was about as even keel as I've ever been watching Chiefs. I had no worries only cussed a couple times from missed calls but I never panicked. I enjoyed the game prep collectively. Nothing really surprising of that we won in nail biter fashion. I guess I was biting my fingernails lol.

Good game.
I don't know what else to compare it to as a sports fan. The only thing I can think of is when Wade Davis was closing for the Royals. Mahomes is obviously on his own level of greatness, but it feels like when Davis was coming in and you knew the game was over. There wasn't a doubt.
[Reply]
srvy 08:58 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
My take on the Tyreek play where he removed his helmet.

I believe he was out of bounds when he removed it, I watched it a couple times.
While true in real time it kind of seemed like it popped off but he did remove it himself but he was out of bounds at that time. Which means he was not on the field at the time so technically it was NOT a penalty. Correct?
Yep, I thought the same but never saw a highlight to confirm it.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:00 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Exactly.

After years and years.... and years.... and years.... of this mentality where every game really matters, because they just have to get in the playoffs and then anything can happen!!

.....they're a playoff team. They're a SB contender, as long as Mahomes is healthy. Period. Every. Single. Season.

Bad regular season game?

Who gives a ****. They might still win anyway.

They're a playoff team and a SB contender.

Maybe get concerned if they've ****ed around to the point of being like 8-6.... but the difference between being 2-0 or oh ****, we partied too hard in LA and now we're 1-1..... pfft.

And I get it... people have to vent. And winning the Super Bowl started the apocalypse, so February feels like soooo long ago.... but, FFS.

It's September.

It's fine.
^
[Reply]
petegz28 09:07 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hawker007:
What about the no call on the obvious targeting play that knocks Watkins out of the game?
Or..

The PI against Reek in the 1st Q?
The false start on the Chargers on a 4th down conversion?
Or a couple late hits?
Or a missed face mask or two?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:09 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
At least one of those holding calls was ridiculous. I watched both of those replays multiple times and really couldn't see holding in either of them.
In the game chat at the start of the drive in the 4th I said "as soon as we get into the red zone the Refs will call us for some kind of holding..."

I'll be damned if it didn't happen.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:10 PM 09-20-2020
Still don't know what CP was looking at on those holds. Looked obvious to me. The first one sprang Mahomes for a first down so you have to call it. Second just unnecessary Wylie pulling defender down. Stupid play on his part.

Go to any message board and it's the same crap about refs having some nefarious agenda. Two years ago the refs were gonna get both LA teams to the SB. Now it's the new stadium. What's next?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:16 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Ravens game was better
I agree with that.
[Reply]
2bikemike 09:49 PM 09-20-2020
The Chargers remind me of the State Farm commercial Chick trying to grab that dollar!

[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up