Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>That was the most insane thing i have ever witnessed
Mahomes_Is_God 05:48 PM 09-20-2020
Im not even gonna sleep tonight, or tomorrow
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:46 PM 09-20-2020
God damn this is fun.

Mahomes is solidifying his legend before our very eyes.

You know that defense was like COME ON, WE GOT TA GIT DIS BOY'S BACK NOW.
[Reply]
Spott 06:50 PM 09-20-2020
It’s truly amazing that we won this game. San Diego really outplayed us most of the game and was getting a ton of extra help from the refs. It felt like this game was their Super Bowl and I would imagine the Chargers are gonna be flat next week.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:51 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Someone at the Chargers forum posted some analytics that showed it was a push whether to go for it or not but the problem with the analytics is they don't take Mahomes and Butker into account.

I was stunned they didn't go for it. Did they really think Mahomes wouldn't be exactly at the same point as if they missed within 4-5 plays? Evidently...
Yeah the loss was on the HC today, not the players.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:55 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
It’s truly amazing that we won this game. San Diego really outplayed us most of the game and was getting a ton of extra help from the refs. It felt like this game was their Super Bowl and I would imagine the Chargers are gonna be flat next week.
This reminded me of the Lions game from last season. We won in confusing and uncomfortable fashion and I felt like I never wanted to watch the highlights or talk about the experience ever again. It was like a typical experience in Vegas.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:04 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This reminded me of the Lions game from last season. We won in confusing and uncomfortable fashion and I felt like I never wanted to watch the highlights or talk about the experience ever again. It was like a typical experience in Vegas.
It sounds like we should go to Vegas sometime. Or maybe we should never go to Vegas. But I'm pretty sure we should go.
[Reply]
Jethopper 07:06 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Anyone who watched this game and didn’t see that the refs were obviously trying to hand LA the win is simply a very naive person. I’ve seen it too many times against the Bolts and Raiders and it’s very easy to tell when it’s occurring.

They wanted the Chargers to celebrate a win in their opening game in the new stadium, plain and simple. You could almost see it on the faces of the Chiefs’ players. Something was off and they knew it, it happened to them 2 years ago against the Rams too.

Unfortunately for the league office, we’re just too ****ing good.
You are 100% correct
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:08 PM 09-20-2020
4th down play against the Ravens has been the best so far with the Wasp play a close 2nd.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:15 PM 09-20-2020
Refs took off 4 points...two FS penalties on KC kicks. They also ignored a FS when LA converted a 4th and 1...which would have ended an eventual TD drive.

That's 11 points just from calling and "non-calling" three false starts at timely moments. This is how the NFL "massages" games...luckily Buttkicker defied them...

They had two "ticky-tack" holding calls when the Chiefs looked to be ending the game....again at crucial moments.

It was pretty obvious the NFL wanted the Chargers to win in their first game a SO-FI....

Raiders are opening their stadium tomorrow...something to keep an eye on.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:17 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Refs took off 4 points...two FS penalties on KC kicks. They also ignored a FS when LA converted a 4th and 1...which would have ended an eventual TD drive.

That's 11 points just from calling and "non-calling" three false starts at timely moments. This is how the NFL "massages" games...luckily Buttkicker defied them...

They had "ticky-tack" two holding calls when the Chiefs looked to be ending the game....again at crucial moments.

Raiders are opening their stadium tomorrow...something to keep an eye on.
ok
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:26 PM 09-20-2020
My take on the Tyreek play where he removed his helmet.

I believe he was out of bounds when he removed it, I watched it a couple times.
While true in real time it kind of seemed like it popped off but he did remove it himself but he was out of bounds at that time. Which means he was not on the field at the time so technically it was NOT a penalty. Correct?
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:27 PM 09-20-2020
ok
You just dont want to trust your eyes...everyone in this thread noticed it.

If Buttkicker didn't hit 3 consecutive 50+ FGs in OT, ..this game could have easily gone LA's way. They definitely made it as difficult as possible...

Refs can "nudge" games by calling and ignoring...but players still have to make plays...unless you are the Tom Brady Pats...then they just hand you games.
[Reply]
Spott 07:28 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
My take on the Tyreek play where he removed his helmet.

I believe he was out of bounds when he removed it, I watched it a couple times.
While true in real time it kind of seemed like it popped off but he did remove it himself but he was out of bounds at that time. Which means he was not on the field at the time so technically it was NOT a penalty. Correct?
He was out of bounds and had already scored, so the play had been over for a few seconds before he took it off.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:29 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You just dont want to trust your eyes...everyone in this thread noticed it.

If Buttkicker didn't hit 3 consecutive 50+ FGs in OT, ..this game could have easily gone LA's way.
I didn't follow that. Thank you for this insight.
[Reply]
Spott 07:30 PM 09-20-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It sounds like we should go to Vegas sometime. Or maybe we should never go to Vegas. But I'm pretty sure we should go.
You should definitely go, although it’s a completely different scene there from what it used to be in the old days. Just don’t get married there.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:35 PM 09-20-2020
ok
Seeing people willfully believe these ridiculous conspiracies is so tiring
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up