Chiefspants 05:45 PM 09-20-2020
WOOOOOOOT
[Reply]
TheSourceX1 06:45 PM 09-20-2020
2-0 baby
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:48 PM 09-20-2020
Coaching and specials won this one.

Hopefully a wake up call, as the Chiefs are the hunted now.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:32 PM 09-20-2020
The OL tried to lose the game but Mahomes refused to let them.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:34 PM 09-20-2020
Hell yeah, ballsy win.

Major props to Buttkicker! Unbelievable performance!!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:39 PM 09-20-2020
The whole game I never felt we were going to lose...I did feel frustrated at how ridiculous the Chiefs made it, but it's the NFL, and a win is a win. I mean, nothing was going right, they looked like they were sleep walking into the 3rd quarter, miss and extra point, penalties all over the place, facing a rookie QB who it turns out was pretty solid...

Chiefs of 4 years ago lose this game. This is such an amazing time to be a fan.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:47 PM 09-20-2020
I kept thinking "when are we going to stop fooling around and just beat these guys?" It was irritating more than anything. Then towards the end the refs tried to make things interesting, but even then I knew we were going to win. It was just a matter of time.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 08:42 PM 09-20-2020
Yeeeeet!!!!
[Reply]
scho63 03:47 AM 09-21-2020
I thought I was watching multiple replays he kicked so many damn FG's to win in OT. I was under the impression you only needed one!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:05 AM 09-21-2020
I am all repped out. Amazing win, folks. Not one I really see us pulling out with any other QB absent divine intervention (Berry's Pick-2 comes to mind).
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:07 AM 09-21-2020
BIG BALLS BUTKER!!!!!!
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:45 AM 09-21-2020
Yesterday we had Ward, Okafor, Pennell, Saunders and Breeland out (four of them played in the sb) plus Clark and Watkins left the game and Hitch and Wilson were banged up!!...AND STILL we triumphed in the end. That's what champions do yall. Also a lot of folks have been down on the defense but firstly they prepared all week for Taylor and then suddenly all of those plans are dashed at the last minute...so they were facing the unknown. But still after half-time we allowed a mere SIX POINTS in almost three quarters of football!!..including that huge stand in the redzone late in the game. The whole team can perform better obviously but for the fourth time in the last five games this team has found a way to win after being down by double digits...just think about that yall...the team's belief in themselves is incredible.

It also shows that they are built for all situations..we can run over a team with flashy plays...or we can get down in the mud and wrestle with a team...and this merely builds character which will come to great use in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up