Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mike Danna Thread*****
Dante84 01:37 PM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:24 PM 04-25-2020
You guys seem to forget Speaks showed up for TC way outta shape. Then on top of that he got slapped with a four game suspension. But he never served that four game suspension because he got hurt and landed on IR. So as of now Speaks wouldn't even be available until week 5. Not to mention Speaks will have more competition when we sign UDFA that will be able to play the first month of the season. So tell me again how Speaks is not on the bubble? I'll wait....
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:25 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
You guys seem to forget Speaks showed up for TC way outta shape. Then on top of that he got slapped with a four game suspension. But he never served that four game suspension because he got hurt and landed on IR. So as of now Speaks wouldn't even be available until week 5. Not to mention Speaks will have more competition when we sign UDFA that will be able to play the first month of the season. So tell me again how Speaks is not on the bubble? I'll wait....
You’re wrong. He served that four game suspension on IR.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:28 PM 04-25-2020
So tell me again how Speaks is not on the bubble? I'll wait....
Teams don't generally invest millions of dollars into a player, only to cut that player because they drafted a 5th rounder that may or may not make the roster.

You continually prove that you're dumb as fuck.

Kudos.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:29 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You’re wrong. He survived that four game suspension on IR.
This moron is wrong about everything.

I guess this is the price CP must pay for drafting a once in a lifetime QB.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:29 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You’re wrong. He survived that four game suspension on IR.
To be honest I dont know the rule on that. Can you serve a suspension while on IR? I was under the assumption you couldn't.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:29 PM 04-25-2020
Sequence of events:
- Did he show up overweight, or was he kicking inside and supposed to be bulking?
- He was put on IR
- Then he was Suspended (now served)

I'm not saying he's been what we hoped for, but I don't know that its been as bad as its been hyped to be. Yet, anyways.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:31 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Teams don't generally invest millions of dollars into a player, only to cut that player because they drafted a 5th rounder that may or may not make the roster.

You continually prove that you're dumb as ****.

Kudos.
He's on a rookie contract. But thanks for the insult. You're showing your true colors. :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:31 PM 04-25-2020
To be honest I dont know the rule on that. Can you serve a suspension while on IR? I was under the assumption you couldn't.

Originally Posted by :
Given that Speaks is on the injured reserve list and incapable of playing or returning this season, his suspension essentially acts as a fine. He won’t miss any extra games as a result of this suspension. Instead, he will serve a four-game suspension while he’s on the injured reserve list. Speaks will be eligible to return to play as soon as the 2020 NFL season begins.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:32 PM 04-25-2020
He's on a rookie contract. But thanks for the insult. You're showing your true colors. :-)
What the fuck does that even mean?

You truly are dumb AF.

Speaks, 23, is a former second-round pick of the Chiefs back in 2018. He agreed to a four-year, $6,110,516 contract that includes a $2,516,740 signing bonus with the Chiefs before being placed on injured reserve coming out of the 2019 preseason.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:37 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Sequence of events:
- Did he show up overweight, or was he kicking inside and supposed to be bulking?
- He was put on IR
- Then he was Suspended (now served)

I'm not saying he's been what we hoped for, but I don't know that its been as bad as its been hyped to be. Yet, anyways.
I thought he was just bulking at first. Then he admitted that he simply put on some weight lol. But I do recall that he was shedding it in TC and working hard. Then the suspension happened, the knee, then IR. It was a series of unfortunate events for him.

But I will say his depth behind Okafor and Clark is pretty light. He has that going for him.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:40 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
What the **** does that even mean?

You truly are dumb AF.

Speaks, 23, is a former second-round pick of the Chiefs back in 2018. He agreed to a four-year, $6,110,516 contract that includes a $2,516,740 signing bonus with the Chiefs before being placed on injured reserve coming out of the 2019 preseason.
You're saying we cant cut him due to that contract? :-)

I feel bad for you at this point.
[Reply]
Dante84 03:40 PM 04-25-2020
Don't sleep on Tanoh, either. He's coming along nicely under Spags.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:40 PM 04-25-2020
You're saying we cant cut him due to that contract? :-)

I feel bad for you at this point.
:-)

I'm done replying to this fucking moron.

Enjoy embarrassing yourself.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 03:42 PM 04-25-2020
Danna doesnt really fit what Spags likes in a DE. I wonder if they are considering moving him to LB?

Some of you smarter guys chime in, please.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:44 PM 04-25-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Danna doesnt really fit what Spags likes in a DE. I wonder if they are considering moving him to LB?

Some of you smarter guys chime in, please.
He's emphatically not a 4-3 OLB.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up