ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 136
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Golf Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:08 PM 02-07-2015
The original Bushwood thread is overflowing like Craig Stadler's FUPA.

Use this thread to discuss tournaments, swing thoughts, equipment, and golf deals.

I thought we could also use the OP to create a WITB for ChiefsPlanet members. I'll list a poster's name and put their sticks in a spoiler tag, so you can see what everyone is carrying.
[Reply]
Hootie 09:14 PM 07-02-2015
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Do you see me excusing her at all? Shit, I called her a golddigger.
I just know you hate tiger and think it's funny you love to trash him at any turn

...power to him for being able to bang anyone, anytime

I don't mix sports and morals
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:16 PM 07-02-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I just know you hate tiger and think it's funny you love to trash him at any turn

...power to him for being able to bang anyone, anytime

I don't mix sports and morals
I don't hate Tiger, nor do I take a chance to bash him at any turn. If I did, you'd find tons of posts from me laughing at his performance at the US Open.

That's a dumbass claim.
[Reply]
Hootie 09:18 PM 07-02-2015
I don't hate Tiger, nor do I take a chance to bash him at any turn. If I did, you'd find tons of posts from me laughing at his performance at the US Open.

That's a dumbass claim.
Oh give me a break.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:18 PM 07-02-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
Oh give me a break.
Why don't you show some evidence for your claim instead of talking out of your ass?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:20 PM 07-02-2015
Pretty well known she was getting dicked by a lot of dudes incl Dustin Johnson
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:24 PM 07-02-2015
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Pretty well known she was getting dicked by a lot of dudes incl Dustin Johnson
I had only heard that he was balling the wives of Will Mackenzie and Jimmy Walker.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:41 PM 07-03-2015
Just added this stick to the bag today. Not the most pricy or glamorous club on the market (I only spend that kind of coin on my two son's gear!!), but it's pretty nice.

Yeah, leftie....

[Reply]
Bowser 04:45 PM 07-03-2015
WHAT DOES THAT CLUB HAVE TO DO WITH TIGER WOODS DROPPING COCK ON SOME HOTTIE
[Reply]
Bowser 04:49 PM 07-03-2015
Lol, jk. I like the look of that club. Pretty shwanky. Here's a pic of my new driver...

I've been told by someone with more golf knowledge than me that I should trade that fucker in, that it is an impossible club to hit. But I'm intrigued by it, and I've already given it a nickname - "Kill Whitey". Plus a guy I work with wanted me to trade it for his used Cleveland Driver and $175, and that guy knows his shit. So we'll see how it goes.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:51 PM 07-03-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
WHAT DOES THAT CLUB HAVE TO DO WITH TIGER WOODS DROPPING COCK ON SOME HOTTIE
Tiger Woods is a virgin.. :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:54 PM 07-03-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Lol, jk. I like the look of that club. Pretty shwanky. Here's a pic of my new driver...

I've been told by someone with more golf knowledge than me that I should trade that fucker in, that it is an impossible club to hit. But I'm intrigued by it, and I've already given it a nickname - "Kill Whitey". Plus a guy I work with wanted me to trade it for his used Cleveland Driver and $175, and that guy knows his shit. So we'll see how it goes.
My son hits this baby, and WOW, it goes a long way! With a swing speed between 105 and 109, that's expected (and I WISH I WAS CLOSE TO THAT!!), but when it not a long way down thr fairway, it's a long way into the woods!

The good news is that when he mishits it, there's no question about if we should go looking for it. It's simple, NO!!!

[Reply]
Bowser 04:58 PM 07-03-2015
Lol. My brother-in-law drives a Bertha. He'll knock the bejesus out of the ball with it, but he has a wicked late slice with that driver. Many times the ball won't even be down and he'll say calmly "Fuck that ball. Let's go". And sure enough, it will end up tens of yards OB.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:52 PM 07-03-2015
GloryDayz,

I would recommend looking at 3Balls golf for clubs. They are an authorized CPO Titleist re-seller and they offer 25% of their lefty stock every day.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:12 PM 07-03-2015
GloryDayz,

I would recommend looking at 3Balls golf for clubs. They are an authorized CPO Titleist re-seller and they offer 25% of their lefty stock every day.
Site bookmarked... Thanks man, it looks awesome... I'm good for now, but one of these days I'm going to treat myself to a matched set of clubs that are professionally fitted; and that might be where I start.

Then again, I may have a crayola box version of clubs in my bag, but I'm not unhappy with them either. I'm just coming to grips with the loss of distance now that I'm over 50.... My bag is mostly made-up of Burner irons, but my 1992 putter and wedge are going to be difficult to pry from my cold dead hands. I also have a 2-iron that I love (to prove to God I can hit it when my driver starts looking too drunk [even is it's not a 1-iron that not even God can hot!!]).

But I get the impression that I'm not all that unique in having a potpourri of clubs in the bag.
[Reply]
Hootie 07:27 PM 07-03-2015
Shot an 82 today. Didn't make a putt. I've spent hoards of time on my golf game this year (bought a membership so I needed to justify the purchase) and my ball striking is just fantastic right now. I realize 82 isn't great but this was a tournament 82 so no bullshit. Happy to card that kind of score in a members outing
[Reply]
Page 61 of 136
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111 > Last »
Up