ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 212
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
The Dumbass Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:54 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Patchwork? It's going to be a disaster.

And you're trolling. Brees + Evans + Kelce + the weapons I have targeted...it's going to be L-E-T-H-A-L
I bet I can guess the two players
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:08 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I bet I can guess the two players
It's not just two players. I have options. Several players can fill those roles.
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:26 PM 03-03-2019
When does the draft end each night? How does that work about who makes last pick and who waits till morning?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:28 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
When does the draft end each night? How does that work about who makes last pick and who waits till morning?
12 AM - 8 AM the clock is off.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:33 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
But really, who are we all kidding? We're all competing for second place against the Joplin Mahomeses.
He really lucked out with the #1 overall pick. IIRC, he went all offense with his first six or eight picks so he shouldn't have any issue scoring.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:02 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
12 AM - 8 AM the clock is off.
While plodding through paperwork that I should've had done already I put on The Last Jedi just to have something on that I don't have to pay attention to.

This movie still sucks dick. It's even worse on second viewing. What an incredible piece of shit.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:04 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
While plodding through paperwork that I should've had done already I put on The Last Jedi just to have something on that I don't have to pay attention to.

This movie still sucks dick. It's even worse on second viewing. What an incredible piece of shit.
Seriously it's such a shit movie and is completely nothing like what Luke would be like
[Reply]
cdcox 12:06 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
When does the draft end each night? How does that work about who makes last pick and who waits till morning?
If your draft clock ends after midnight, the autopick doesn't kick in until 8:00 AM. But if people before you make manual picks after midnight and it puts you on yhr clock at 4:00 AM, the autopick will kick in at 8:00 on the dot. Always good to have people on your draft board.

All times ET.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:09 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Seriously it's such a shit movie and is completely nothing like what Luke would be like
I'm sitting here irritated at the fact that I have it on but pot-committed just to make sure I haven't unfairly lambasted it.

But fuck me running, it's getting worse with every passing minute. She's talking to a mirror now and I keep hoping that I just forgot the part where it shatters and kills her. And Rose.

Did I miss the part where Ren takes his shirt off? Because that was serious shit; need to make sure I that doesn't get past me here.

Oh, that's right - she just kicked Luke's ass. Because, y'know, she's been at this for like 4 days now. Clearly she can just beat the shit out of a Jedi Master. He's just out of practice...y'know, that stuff that's so important that Rey doesn't need any. Fuck. This. Movie.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:15 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm sitting here irritated at the fact that I have it on but pot-committed just to make sure I haven't unfairly lambasted it.

But fuck me running, it's getting worse with every passing minute. She's talking to a mirror now and I keep hoping that I just forgot the part where it shatters and kills her. And Rose.

Did I miss the part where Ren takes his shirt off? Because that was serious shit; need to make sure I that doesn't get past me here.

Oh, that's right - she just kicked Luke's ass. Because, y'know, she's been at this for like 4 days now. Clearly she can just beat the shit out of a Jedi Master. He's just out of practice...y'know, that stuff that's so important that Rey doesn't need any. Fuck. This. Movie.
It's amazing how they can ruin a movie this bad. Rogue one was good, force awakens was ok even though it was the same as new hope, Solo was terrible, and the last Jedi was just like he wanted to take a giant steamy shit on the series. I mean Rose was such an awful character and her fucking up the ending was garbage. Great now I'm pissed off
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:19 AM 03-04-2019
You wil both suffer for this outrage.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:24 AM 03-04-2019
Hey, did you know that arms dealers sell to both sides? HOW THOUGHT-PROVOKING!!!

Oh now General Unnecessarily Hides Plans and Antagonizes Her Lieutenants is yelling at Poe and shit. And BB8 is a ninja and Oceans 3 has failed and Benicio Del Toro is busy setting ablaze all the love he earned from me in Sicario...

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME BENICIO!!! HOW COULD YOU INVOLVE YOURSELF IN THIS UNGODLY ABOMINATION!!!?!?!??!

{banging. head. on. desk.}
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:26 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You wil both suffer for this outrage.
You honestly liked it?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:28 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
You honestly liked it?
I believe his position is that it's the best of the franchise.

He's....wrong. Very very wrong.

It might better than The Phantom Menace.

Might. And even giving it that, it ain't by much.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:33 AM 03-04-2019
The whole Casino plot was so bad
[Reply]
Page 66 of 212
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Up