ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
Deberg_1990 04:34 PM 12-08-2019

Here it is! Watch the first #WonderWoman 1984 trailer now.

A new era of wonder arrives in theatres June 5. Who will you see #WW84 with? pic.twitter.com/aU9Edox1XK

— AMC Theatres (@AMCTheatres) December 8, 2019

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:20 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
:-)

Personally I think $19.99 is a good price point for these new releases.

Not sure the math works out though for the studios where they could potentially make 300-500 million globally on these big releases.
As of now, the studios are discussing that VOD will be somewhere around $19.99 for a 48 hour period.

But the difference is that in the bigger cities, it's at least $18.99 a ticket with IMAX coming in around $25-30 a ticket, so studios would definitely lose money by going VOD because they won't have multiple tickets per person.

It makes more sense for Disney (Onward & Frozen) and Uni (Invisible Man and The Hunt) to release on Disney+ or VOD because they're at the end of their theatrical runs.

So if WW 2 goes VOD instead of a theatrical, they're basically saying that this movie sucks, which jibes with everything I've heard about it.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:57 PM 03-20-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

So if WW 2 goes VOD instead of a theatrical, they're basically saying that this movie sucks, which jibes with everything I've heard about it.
Yea. My thoughts as well.

I guess this means that No Time to Die, Black Widow and Quiet Place II are good?
[Reply]
Predarat 11:07 AM 03-23-2020
The trailer looks great, this is one I am looking forward to if the Theaters are open this summer. My only worry is that the trailer is better than the actual movie. Even if so you get to look at Gal Gadot for a few hours, could be much worse!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:35 AM 03-23-2020
I guess this means that No Time to Die, Black Widow and Quiet Place II are good?
The James Bond series is too high profile to send to VOD. There will always be an audience for the character and since this is Daniel Craig's final outing, the box office is expected to be quite high.

Marvel has such an excellent track record and generally speaking, don't any cash flow issues, so they can sit on this movie indefinitely.

I'd be a little more concerned if I was a producer or studio releasing A Quiet Place II. While it was a low budget film that turned into a bit of a global phenom, it's pretty rare that sequels to those types of movies live up to expectations.

IMO, they'd be smart to wait a full year to release this film in the theaters because even if the theaters chains reopen this summer, people will most likely avoid films of this nature due to the current crisis.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:35 PM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by Predarat:
The trailer looks great, this is one I am looking forward to if the Theaters are open this summer. My only worry is that the trailer is better than the actual movie. Even if so you get to look at Gal Gadot for a few hours, could be much worse!
If her new outfit was a g-string I would pay to see it, otherwise... meh
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:04 PM 03-24-2020
Just bumped to August 14th from early June....
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:19 PM 03-24-2020
Good. No way I thought they'd release on VOD
[Reply]
sully1983 05:56 PM 03-24-2020
Yep. Just read that on imdb.com (probably for the best).
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:39 PM 06-12-2020
Bumped again from August 14th to October 2nd.

Tenet bumped to July 31

'Wonder Woman 1984' is on the move once again, with Warner Bros. shifting the superhero sequel's release date out of summer. #WW84 https://t.co/agRYpsdNRt

— The Hollywood Reporter (@THR) June 12, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:45 PM 06-12-2020
can gal stop doing stupid superhero junk and start doing some avant-garde art films where she gets her tits out?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:26 AM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
can gal stop doing stupid superhero junk and start doing some avant-garde art films where she gets her tits out?
Has a woman super hero actress ever showed the goods before she was cast in a major role? The only one I can think of was Olivia Munn but she was just a part of the X-Men film.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:59 AM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Has a woman super hero actress ever showed the goods before she was cast in a major role? The only one I can think of was Olivia Munn but she was just a part of the X-Men film.
Pretty sure Brie Larson did early in her career?
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:32 PM 06-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The supergirl one, Melissa Benoit or whatever did.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:11 PM 06-15-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The supergirl one, Melissa Benoit or whatever did.
She's gone further than that, with some of those fappening leak picks from a few years back, but only sicko's would look at those. I've certainly never done anything like that. I wouldn't ever condone such behavior. I mean, I don't even know what it is I'm talking about. Somebody at work told me about it. Or I read it online. Or I had a dream about it.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:16 PM 06-15-2020
that might be the worst quality of pictures I thought about jacking off to in awhile. Nice abs on the guy
[Reply]
Page 3 of 19
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up