ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 56
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:12 PM 03-13-2006
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:
After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have. With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
Hey mods, for the benefit of planet 'tards, could we add all the above text to the thread title?

:-)
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 01:17 PM 03-13-2006
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Hey mods, for the benefit of planet 'tards, could we add all the above text to the thread title?

Good idea. :-)
[Reply]
KCTitus 01:20 PM 03-13-2006
Good episode, I thought. I started to get a little anxious, when the first 10 minutes of the hour was the 'red carpet' walk of stars fawning about how awesome Sopranos was, then the 'recap' of the most notable events of previous season(s)...I was suprised at how much I had forgotten.

I cant believe that Tony would go this early in the season, so it will be interesting to see how that works out.

Im glad that the writers finally got Meadow to 'dance'...too bad it wasnt at the Bing. :-)
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 03-13-2006
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Good episode, I thought. I started to get a little anxious, when the first 10 minutes of the hour was the 'red carpet' walk of stars fawning about how awesome Sopranos was, then the 'recap' of the most notable events of previous season(s)...I was suprised at how much I had forgotten.

I cant believe that Tony would go this early in the season, so it will be interesting to see how that works out.

Im glad that the writers finally got Meadow to 'dance'...too bad it wasnt at the Bing. :-)
I hope she (Meadow) pulls a "Vito" on Finn. :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:06 PM 03-13-2006
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:
I hope she (Meadow) pulls a "Vito" on Finn. :-)
:-) she doesn't need to go on a diet. :-)
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 03:22 PM 03-13-2006
:-) she doesn't need to go on a diet. :-)
Funny. But you KNOW that's not what I was talking about. :-)
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 04:51 PM 03-13-2006
She's been hittin the gym, Meadow's got a tight body, and we need to see more of that.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 05:39 PM 03-13-2006
Originally Posted by CHENZ A!:
She's been hittin the gym, Meadow's got a tight body, and we need to see more of that.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 04:04 PM 03-16-2006
Now that you've all had time to think about the past episode, do you have a prediction for the upcoming episode?
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:28 PM 03-16-2006
you and your effing post bumping......
[Reply]
Otter 04:38 PM 03-16-2006
For someone that wants his post to be "the post" on the Sopranos try offering some insight onto how the Egyptian Book of the Dead offers insight or into the circle of life thing. The show has so many layers and you’re finest input so far was Meadow’s dance was good to jerk off to.

Cripes, give a shot to some contribution besides bumping your post.

I'm neg repping anyone who bumps this post till Gunter Fan says one meaningfull the about the show.

Please don't tell me you appreciate this contemporary cinema and have nothing else to offer. Are you a moron?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:53 PM 03-16-2006
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'm neg repping anyone who bumps this post till Gunter Fan says one meaningfull the about the show.
Says the guy who bumped the post to say he was neg repping anyone who bumped the post. :-)
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 06:06 PM 03-16-2006
Says the guy who bumped the post to say he was neg repping anyone who bumped the post. :-)
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 06:08 PM 03-16-2006
Originally Posted by Otter:
For someone that wants his post to be "the post" on the Sopranos try offering some insight onto how the Egyptian Book of the Dead offers insight or into the circle of life thing. The show has so many layers and you’re finest input so far was Meadow’s dance was good to jerk off to.

Cripes, give a shot to some contribution besides bumping your post.

Please don't tell me you appreciate this contemporary cinema and have nothing else to offer. Are you a moron?
Uncle Junior looks weird without his teeth. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:30 PM 03-16-2006
she doesn't need to go on a diet.
I think she could use an increase in protein. I'd be happy to provide my services.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 56
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up