ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 56
1 23451151 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
Immaculate 02:45 PM 02-02-2006
Can't wait. Seen all episodes, At least twice.

Best show on TV
[Reply]
Brock 02:52 PM 02-02-2006
Want a spoiler?
[Reply]
Immaculate 02:53 PM 02-02-2006
NO!!!!!!
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 03:02 PM 02-02-2006
Originally Posted by Brock:
Want a spoiler?
NO !!!!

Mods: If this jackass posts spoilers, please delete his post. Or delete this thread and I'll make another one.

Brock = tool :-)
[Reply]
alpha_omega 03:04 PM 02-02-2006
March 12th...it's about fu**ing time.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:05 PM 02-02-2006
Originally Posted by Brock:
Want a spoiler?
Write it in white.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 03:12 PM 02-02-2006
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
March 12th...it's about fu**ing time.
Thanks. I knew it was March, but I didn't know it was the 12th.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 03:13 PM 02-02-2006
The show won't be the same without Adrianna. She was one of my favorites.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 03:14 PM 02-02-2006
Who do you think will get "whacked"?
Will Tony and Carmella get back together?
Do you think little Anthony will join his Dad's "business"?
[Reply]
Otter 03:17 PM 02-02-2006
Is balls across the nose the same as a spoiler? Gunther is a heavy sleeper.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 03:40 PM 02-02-2006
What will Christopher do now that Adrianna is gone? I would guess that he'll be a basket case and a loose canon.

Artie Buco has been one of my favorite characters since the first episode.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:41 PM 02-02-2006
Isnt this supposed to be the last season?? Its been about 3 years since the last season hasnt it??
[Reply]
Chiefnj 04:55 PM 02-02-2006
12 new episodes in 2006 and 8 new episodes in 2007.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:17 PM 02-02-2006
Originally Posted by Gunther_Fan:
Who do you think will get "whacked"?
Will Tony and Carmella get back together?
Do you think little Anthony will join his Dad's "business"?
Thanks for the spoilers :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 56
1 23451151 > Last »
Up