ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 152
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM 07-26-2019
So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Raiders WR Antonio Brown has been placed on the non-football injury list to begin camp, per source

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) July 26, 2019

[Reply]
tredadda 08:39 AM 08-14-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
But that’s exactly what we want to see in the Raiders franchise QB.

Good enough to not be replaced. Not good enough to be a threat to the throne. Beautiful QB Purgatory.
I love it when other teams have to experience that like KC did for so long. Also glad we don't have that worry anymore.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:35 AM 08-14-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I love it when other teams have to experience that like KC did for so long. Also glad we don't have that worry anymore.
And best yet, it’s so obvious from the outside looking in. When you’re in that position, you keep thinking “with an elite defense we have a chance” or “he just needs more weapons” or “no one could win with this OL”.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:38 AM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
So it's not just the COVIDs that you are totally clueless on. Noted.
Ok Darren
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:06 AM 08-15-2021
Carr's recent performance is better than mediocre. He'll never be top 5, but is top 10.

Gruden is infamous for dumping QB's he doesn't want and despite the media trying to hype that, it hasn't happened. Even with supposedly better QB's on the board in the first round.

Every team would like to have Mahomes. No one does and no one will.

I'm glad KC fixed the OL. While it pains me to see the Chiefs do so well, it would be a crime against the entire NFL fan base to not protect Mahomes so we all get peak QB performances for a long, long time.

Wrong! There's one team that does have Mahomes, and always will!:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:15 AM 08-15-2021
Every team would like to have Mahomes. No one does and no one will.

I'm glad KC fixed the OL, it would be a crime against the entire NFL fan base to not protect Mahomes.
I can think of a team that has a Mahomes at QB.

I believe they are my favorite team & they are called the…

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:17 AM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
Wow… sneaking up on that 20 year mark. That’s one hell of a commitment to excellence.

Just as well add at least 15 more years to that with Patrick Mahomes in the division.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:18 AM 08-15-2021

Good enough to not be replaced. Not good enough to be a threat to the throne. Beautiful QB Purgatory.

I also love it when they pay them franchise QB salary too.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:32 AM 08-15-2021
Had Mahomes ended up a Raider, Bronco, or Charger, I might have been done with the NFL for awhile. I’m not sure I would’ve been able to give a shit knowing our best hope was a wildcard every year.
[Reply]
srvy 01:50 PM 08-15-2021

He always ups his game against us. Hell he even got a bus ride around Arrowhead last year. Bless his mascara rimmed eyeball what a warrior.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:42 PM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I honestly didn’t know you were a Faid fan.

Probably a good indicator you’re a good fan.
Thank you. As a Raider fan I enter this house with hat in hand and do my best to be polite and certainly humble these days lol. I do enjoy this forum for the variety of topics allowed to be discussed outside of football which some of my Raider forums don't allow. Trust me, I want the Raiders to destroy the Chiefs every time we meet but I also will tip my hat when Mahomes and company kick ass. I am a realist lol.

Having said that, I think my Raiders are right where you guys were prior to PM. I think we have the horses on offense except for Alex Smith, oops I mean Derek Carr........and we need our defense to get better. :-)
[Reply]
Eureka 10:58 PM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I always thought Carr would be better.

He is just missing "it".

For every second of hope and excellence, he delivers hours of despair and failure.

Not what you want to see in your franchise QB.
Carr has “it” for the majority of his career. IT being the last ranked defense for close to all his years playing.

If the Raiders field a top defense this year then they will make noise in the playoffs.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:09 PM 08-15-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Thank you. As a Raider fan I enter this house with hat in hand and do my best to be polite and certainly humble these days lol. I do enjoy this forum for the variety of topics allowed to be discussed outside of football which some of my Raider forums don't allow. Trust me, I want the Raiders to destroy the Chiefs every time we meet but I also will tip my hat when Mahomes and company kick ass. I am a realist lol.

Having said that, I think my Raiders are right where you guys were prior to PM. I think we have the horses on offense except for Alex Smith, oops I mean Derek Carr........and we need our defense to get better. :-)
Wrong, you have Waller, an extremely unstable and unwealthy owner - I met the dude once and I know people, dude is a grade a nutcase. You have a psycho GM who is very expensive and pigheaded and an even more expensive and shitty coach who is mentally retarded. You guys completely burned your o-line which was the best part of the team and replaced them with dick. Your qb sucks, your defense gets hurt all the time and you play in a godless shithole of a town. Fuck the Raiders for now and evermore.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:12 PM 08-15-2021
Welcome to ChiefsPlanet, Raiders suck thread.
Bitch.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:13 PM 08-15-2021
Also, fuck your hat, Bitch.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:14 PM 08-15-2021
Just playin, welcome to the board.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 152
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Up