Page 965 of 4820
« First < 465865915955961962963964965 9669679689699751015106514651965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:48 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by CsquaredCC:
Come talk to me when that 7th round QB has actually led a team to the playoffs. Let alone led a team to a conference championship game like Smith has to his credit. :-)
I'm not defending QJ... but, it's only been a year with Trevor.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:58 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
7 personnel executives were asked to rank the AFCW QB's...

http://espn.go.com/blog/kansas-city-...-division-rank

:-)
Our starting QB threw twice as many INT's as TD's last year and we still were the #1 seed in the AFC and won the Super Bowl. Denver is returning 9 of 11 starters on an alltime great defense... we could be even better than we were last year.
Kapri Bibbs said he's never seen a QB with an arm as strong as Paxton Lynch's. Said that he saw Paxton overthrow a receiver who was 70 yards down the field. :-)
A little Sanchez love followed up by some of his first delusions of Pixton.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:59 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
A little Sanchez love followed up by some of his first delusions of Pixton.
Ok, you need a different hobby.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:00 PM 08-07-2017
TJ Carpenter
TJ Carpenter @TJCarpenterShow
The worst QB Carousel I've ever seen was Danny Wuerffel and Shane Matthews in Washington in 2002... The Broncos Siemian and Lynch is worse.
12:46 PM · Aug 7, 2017 from Denver, CO

Holy shit :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:01 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
TJ Carpenter
TJ Carpenter @TJCarpenterShow
The worst QB Carousel I've ever seen was Danny Wuerffel and Shane Matthews in Washington in 2002... The Broncos Siemian and Lynch is worse.
12:46 PM · Aug 7, 2017 from Denver, CO

Holy shit :-)
Who is that guy?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:01 PM 08-07-2017
:-)

Dude, we were coming off a Super Bowl win. Who wouldn't be optimistic after that?
How about anyone not wearing blinders. It was obvious as hell that Superface 50 was fixed. And with Sanchez as the projected starter, nobody should have been as optomistic as you. BlackOp, myself, and several others told you over and over that Dungver was a 3rd place team at best. But you just said Neigh!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:02 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Ok, you need a different hobby.
I just had some free time and decided to bring up a few of KnowShit's homerisms. I'm done now.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:02 PM 08-07-2017
How about anyone not wearing blinders. It was obvious as hell that Superface 50 was fixed. And with Sanchez as the projected starter, nobody should have been as optomistic as you. BlackOp, myself, and several others told you over and over that Dungver was a 3rd place team at best. But you just said Neigh!
Ugh... the whole 'it was fixed' narrative is so lame. Let's say it was, and if it was fixed - why would you and the others still watch? Why wouldn't the league do it again?
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:40 PM 08-07-2017
Why wouldn't the league do it again?
Did you not see rat-child Shanahan call plays that even a HS coach wouldn't? That game was essentially over...

He got his promotion for being a good NFL soldier. Like rat-fink, cheating, corrupted father...like son.

That Brady drama/SB win was scripted for at least a year...payback for when he ignored Gronk for the 2 point conversion allowing ManningStien to retire a shampion.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:56 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Did you not see rat-child Shanahan call plays that even a HS coach wouldn't? That game was essentially over...

He got his promotion for being a good NFL soldier. Like rat-fink, cheating, corrupted father...like son.

That Brady drama/SB win was scripted for at least a year...payback for when he ignored Gronk for the 2 point conversion allowing ManningStien to retire a shampion.
So again... why do you and the other members of the CP Tin Foil Hat club still watch this rigged game? Is there a secret hope that Mahommes is the new chosen one for the NFL and KC will now be a part of the rigged game society?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:04 PM 08-07-2017
So again... why do you and the other members of the CP Tin Foil Hat club still watch this rigged game? Is there a secret hope that Mahommes is the new chosen one for the NFL and KC will now be a part of the rigged game society?
I am not saying that it's all rigged. But I do think that the league has agendas that they push and will rig as they see fit. Sending Fivehead out as a champion was one of those times. It was great for the NBA when Jordan won a ring by throwing the winning shot as time expired and then retired. One of the greatest moments in sports history. The league wanted that for the NFL. But Manning was done. He was no longer capable of leading a team to a championship, so they made it happen anyway. It was plain as day for anyone not wearing blinders to see.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:10 PM 08-07-2017
I am not saying that it's all rigged. But I do think that the league has agendas that they push and will rig as they see fit. Sending Fivehead out as a champion was one of those times. It was great for the NBA when Jordan won a ring by throwing the winning shot as time expired and then retired. One of the greatest moments in sports history. The league wanted that for the NFL. But Manning was done. He was no longer capable of leading a team to a championship, so they made it happen anyway. It was plain as day for anyone not wearing blinders to see.
I think you and others saw what you wanted to see... discounting a hell of a defensive effort. I mean, the bulk of the tin foil crew are guys that literally give Denver zero credit for anything, even when it's well earned. So, I take all that with a grain of salt.

The league would kill themselves for doing something like that so blatantly in this day and age. Hell, BlackTop wants people to believe the last 2 championships (at least) were rigged. Insane.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:14 PM 08-07-2017
My hopes is that with modern tech/internet forums...word will travel fast enough to influence/inhibit decades of rigging.

I'm not optimistic... as soon as fans have legitimate questions...the NFL Network squashes it.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:15 PM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
My hopes is that with modern tech/internet forums...word will travel fast enough to influence/inhibit decades of rigging.

I'm not optimistic... as soon as fans have legitimate questions...the NFL Network squashes it.
Yes, because the last half decade we've been living in a world of dial up incapable of doing this...
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:18 PM 08-07-2017
Yeah..that Brock magical 4th quarter comeback game against NE in the regular season...had agenda fingerprints all over it ...as did the Raiders/Texans in Mexico.

The NE one worked...Manning got homefield. Carr broke his leg...
[Reply]
Page 965 of 4820
« First < 465865915955961962963964965 9669679689699751015106514651965 > Last »
Up