ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 330
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:43 PM 07-20-2015
yes! raw is kc!
[Reply]
TLO 06:24 PM 07-20-2015
Owens going to lose to Cena and co again tonight?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:24 PM 07-20-2015
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Oh well. I'm looking forward to NJPW's G1 Climax starting tomorrow morning, because I love pro wrestling that's booked with a modicum of intelligence.
Where can I watch this?
[Reply]
Reaper16 07:29 PM 07-20-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Where can I watch this?
Well, I pay $8.60 a month for NJPW World, the promotion's streaming service. But you can find Dailymotion links to all the stuff within a day or two of airing.

Today's matches aren't on the pirated streaming sites yet, but if you want a taste of NJPW, here's the final of LAST year's G1 Climax tournament, between 2 of the 5 best wrestlers in the world: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23...als-2014_sport
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:34 PM 07-20-2015
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Well, I pay $8.60 a month for NJPW World, the promotion's streaming service. But you can find Dailymotion links to all the stuff within a day or two of airing.

Today's matches aren't on the pirated streaming sites yet, but if you want a taste of NJPW, here's the final of LAST year's G1 Climax tournament, between 2 of the 5 best wrestlers in the world: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23...als-2014_sport
Thanks bud. I'll give it a watch. If it's good, I'll happily pay for it. WWE has been so bad for so long I'd just given up that there was a decent product out there. I've been hearing that NJPW is the best in the world right now.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 07:48 PM 07-20-2015
Thanks bud. I'll give it a watch. If it's good, I'll happily pay for it. WWE has been so bad for so long I'd just given up that there was a decent product out there. I've been hearing that NJPW is the best in the world right now.
It is, another promotion checking out is Lucha Underground
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:51 PM 07-20-2015
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
Thanks Bro. I'll check it out.
[Reply]
Reaper16 08:01 PM 07-20-2015
Thanks Bro. I'll check it out.
Lucha Underground is the single best weekly tv series of pro wrestling that has ever existed. It shows ALL its work as far as character motivations go, and it doesn't have monthly PPV shows, so the stories take exactly as long as they need to go (instead of treading water for three weeks, WWE-style). It's amazing stuff, and it actually pulls off introducing supernatural elements (like, one of the wrestlers is a literal dragon & one of the biggest subplots involves the evil promoter having a monster for a brother who he keeps locked in a cage) without straining credibility.

This site has links to all Lucha Underground episodes, as well as all of NJPW's big shows (and ROH stuff too): http://watchwrestling.ch/
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:25 PM 07-20-2015
Bullet Club in NJPW is the best thing going in wrestling right now.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:29 PM 07-20-2015
Man did that shit fuck-up downtown traffic this afternoon. Parking Garage backed-up to the 5th floor, gridlock all around 1201 Walnut, and OF COURSE no help from KCPD getting the traffic moving...

The new apartment building has already had 13th/Walnut jacked up for over a year, then this.

FUCK THE SPRINT CENTER, Standard Parking, and KCPD - all of them sucked today!!
[Reply]
Reaper16 09:09 PM 07-20-2015
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Bullet Club in NJPW is the best thing going in wrestling right now.
I think the stable is tired at this point. AJ Styles is arguably a top 5 wrestler on Earth right now, Kenny Omega is fun, and the Young Bucks are what they are (I'm not personally a fan of the Bucks, but thousands of smarks are), but I can't get excited about seeing any of the rest of them anymore.
[Reply]
TLO 09:21 PM 07-20-2015
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Man did that shit ****-up downtown traffic this afternoon. Parking Garage backed-up to the 5th floor, gridlock all around 1201 Walnut, and OF COURSE no help from KCPD getting the traffic moving...

The new apartment building has already had 13th/Walnut jacked up for over a year, then this.

**** THE SPRINT CENTER, Standard Parking, and KCPD - all of them sucked today!!
Kansas City needs a baseball stadium downtown though!/ KK
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:07 AM 07-21-2015
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Man did that shit fuck-up downtown traffic this afternoon. Parking Garage backed-up to the 5th floor, gridlock all around 1201 Walnut, and OF COURSE no help from KCPD getting the traffic moving...

FUCK THE SPRINT CENTER, Standard Parking, and KCPD - all of them sucked today!!
We need a downtown ballpark.
[Reply]
Swanman 07:31 AM 07-21-2015
Also, Ring of Honor is now on Destination America on Wednesday nights and always puts on a solid hour of tv. They almost always follow a strict formula. First match is normally pretty good and around 10 minutes. The second segment normally has interviews and a bit of a squash match and then the main event almost always goes 25-30 minutes. The timing of going to Destination America was great because it was right in the middle of the shows featuring the NJPW talent. One main event a couple weeks ago was the Bullet Club (AJ Styles and Young Bucks) vs. Okada and Roppongi Vice (Rocky Romero and Trent Baretta). That was an amazing match and considering the opening match was Roderick Strong vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, that's a damn fine hour of tv wrestling.
[Reply]
Swanman 07:33 AM 07-21-2015
There are also a ton of archived matches and even if you just go from Wrestle Kingdom in January of this year, you have hours upon hours of great stuff just from 2015 alone.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 330
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up