ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 249 of 295
« First < 149199239245246247248249 250251252253259 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TEX 09:03 AM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Yep, my prediction for Shit List rankings this upcoming season will be:

1. Frank Clark
2. Deandre Baker if he sees any meaningful snaps
3. CEH
4. Hardman
5. Niang or whoever wins the RT spot

I actually think the OL as a unit will do well this season so whoever is plugged in at RT actually won't catch as much shit as they did these last couple seasons. It'll still likely be the weakest spot on our line, though.
Good list. I'd take Hardman off it though. If the Chiefs get last year's Playoff Hardman, he could be the player we all hoped he would be. Maybe it's wishful thinking of my part, but I did actually witness it last year, so I'm going to hold out hope.
[Reply]
-King- 09:08 AM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
That might be the worst offseason workout footage I've seen an NFL player put out.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:17 AM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
That might be the worst offseason workout footage I've seen an NFL player put out.
That's not actually Clyde, dude. It's Clay playing Clyde. Like when he pretended to be Tyreek and ran up a hill.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:21 AM 07-07-2022
lol trying to be the best ever. How about start out trying to be the best RB on the team first.
[Reply]
threebag 09:21 AM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
That's not actually Clyde, dude. It's Clay playing Clyde. Like when he pretended to be Tyreek and ran up a hill.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:21 AM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
He didn't put it out.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:28 AM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
That's really nice lateral quickness and balance. That's the skillset everyone saw when he was first drafted.

But that's never been the problem. It's the lack of speed to do anything once he's through the hole. And the inability to stay healthy.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:37 AM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Good list. I'd take Hardman off it though. If the Chiefs get last year's Playoff Hardman, he could be the player we all hoped he would be. Maybe it's wishful thinking of my part, but I did actually witness it last year, so I'm going to hold out hope.
I actually think Hardman will be decent for us this season, but due to his draft status, propensity for boneheaded mistakes, generally not being on the same page with Mahomes, etc., he will likely continue to catch some heat from the fanbase.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:46 AM 07-07-2022
I actually think Hardman will be decent for us this season, but due to his draft status, propensity for boneheaded mistakes, generally not being on the same page with Mahomes, etc., he will likely continue to catch some heat from the fanbase.
Really going out on a limb there! Lol

He's been "decent" for us every season.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:10 AM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Matter of opinion.

His production has declined every season and he was outperformed by an UDFA last season.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:17 AM 07-07-2022
Matter of opinion.

His production has declined every season and he was outperformed by an UDFA last season.
He's absolutely been "decent", but you're free to believe whatever you want.

His regular season was a bit disappointing last year, but he played well down the stretch, and he's been the same player since his rookie season. If anything, he just hasn't improved on that to become a good player.

And that UDFA just earned a decent 2nd contract, because regardless of his draft status, he was pretty decent himself too.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:18 AM 07-07-2022
but you're free to believe whatever you want.
I will, thanks!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:19 AM 07-07-2022

I think he's been "decent" for us overall given his gadgety role but below average as an actual receiving option.

I would love for him to take a step up in the latter.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:21 AM 07-07-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think he's been "decent" for us overall given his gadgety role but below average as an actual receiving option.

I would love for him to take a step up in the latter.
Feels like been his best when Tyreek's out of the lineup, so it's possible.

I feel like Mahomes awful 2nd half kind of screwed him from the glory he deserved this season.
[Reply]
O.city 10:21 AM 07-07-2022
Could argue he's been Dexter McCluster 2.0 at this point but with more speed and on a team with better QB'ing.
[Reply]
Page 249 of 295
« First < 149199239245246247248249 250251252253259 > Last »
Up