Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:08 PM 04-20-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
A study came out over the weekend statistically suggesting Bitcoin correlates with traditional risky assets and not like a currency.

To nobody's surprise.
Yeah. I've never thought of it as a currency. The most interaction I've had with it it busting people at my company trying to use their company resources to mine it.

Well Bye.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:19 PM 04-20-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’ve been hedging with Bitcoin.

Isn’t this supposed to be $100k by now?!?!!
Nah. But soon 10k+. As I've said for a while, I'm playing the long game. I don't trade, at all. The trading & manipulating in the short term is why we see so much volatility. Halving is the first step to limit supply. Bitcoin has matured so it is more doubtful it will have dramatic increases in price, we will probably see more linear action.

As long as bitcoin's popularity remains constant or increases, there is no reason it's price will not continually increase in value. A decentralized currency where they can't just print more money. In a vacuum, it is void of inflation once no more bitcoin can ever be mined again.

Every time someone loses a bitcoin key, prices go up just a little. Every time someone dies and those hidden assets go dormant. Prices go up just a little bit. etc.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:22 PM 04-20-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
A study came out over the weekend statistically suggesting Bitcoin correlates with traditional risky assets and not like a currency.

To nobody's surprise.
Who could have seen something with no actual tangible value as risky
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 06:04 PM 04-20-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Who could have predicted that the US Federal Reserve would one day be buying the riskiest corporate debt with the sole purpose to prop up a fucked stock market?
[Reply]
BWillie 10:52 PM 04-20-2020
I guess you can make paper air planes and wipe your ass with one hundred dollar bills but don't see any other tangible value.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:05 PM 04-20-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I guess you can make paper air planes and wipe your ass with one hundred dollar bills but don't see any other tangible value.
Two reasons why paper money has more worth. Good luck making paper airplanes with buttcoins.

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Who could have predicted that the US Federal Reserve would one day be buying the riskiest corporate debt with the sole purpose to prop up a fucked stock market?
Ya that was pretty predictable as well.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 06:34 AM 04-21-2020
Good luck making paper airplanes with buttcoins.
1 Buttcoin = 6800 paper airplanes currently
[Reply]
Hamwallet 06:18 AM 04-30-2020
Made a nice little chunk in the last month off crypto. Bitcoin is up over 50% in the last 5 weeks.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:45 AM 04-30-2020
I changed my email address and it screwed up my account over a year ago and now I can't access my account on coinbase. they want a picture of both sides of my drivers liscense and a face photo. I'm not putting that up on any website.

I tried to call in several times and cant get an answer.

Any ideas?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:04 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I changed my email address and it screwed up my account over a year ago and now I can't access my account on coinbase. they want a picture of both sides of my drivers liscense and a face photo. I'm not putting that up on any website.

Any ideas?
Don’t leave your coins on Coinbase is my idea.

Otherwise, you’re going to have to play by their rules.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:17 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Don’t leave your coins on Coinbase is my idea.

Otherwise, you’re going to have to play by their rules.
What he said. Own your own keys.
[Reply]
bowener 10:12 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

Any ideas?
I know nothing about their membership, but do they already know your address and DOB, etc?

If not, purchase a fake ID online with a randomly generated AI face and a made-up address/PO Box. The back will scan with the basic information as well.

I find it odd that anything related to crypto would require a known identity.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:17 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
I know nothing about their membership, but do they already know your address and DOB, etc?

If not, purchase a fake ID online with a randomly generated AI face and a made-up address/PO Box. The back will scan with the basic information as well.

I find it odd that anything related to crypto would require a known identity.
If it's linked to your bank account, they know everything. Coinbase accounts will have your address, DOB, even social I believe.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:36 AM 04-30-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If it's linked to your bank account, they know everything. Coinbase accounts will have your address, DOB, even social I believe.
Yeah they already have all that info I don’t know why he won’t send them a scan of his DL.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 01:31 PM 05-11-2020
Happy Bitcoin Halving!

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/bitcoin-clock/
[Reply]
Page 131 of 261
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181231 > Last »
Up