ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 791
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:00 PM 02-21-2019
while I answered that in all good humor, let me just make a tiny side point-

I use my real name here. That's an actual picture of me in my avatar.

Everything I say I do so under my own name. I'm easy to find, I'm a semi-public figure. A pseduo-not-quite-but-kind-of famous townie. If any of you go to live music events, you've probably seen me either playing or behind the sound board, from The Midland to P&L to any and every club in the city.

Point being, if you want to be a snarky shithead troll, do so under your own name and own it.

I'm on multiple boards on different topics and it irritates me to no end when people hide behind anonymity to just be assholes.

Carry on, sorry for the interruption.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:00 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This board cracks me up. A bunch of fat guys telling guys who have a limited window to make millions of dollars they should take a paycut and if they dont they are selfish lol. None of you would take a paycut to stay at your place of employment.
You probably would take the pay cut if you were highly unlikely to make as much or more money elsewhere as you would under said pay cut, which is where Houston is.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:02 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Everything I say I do so under my own name. I'm easy to find, I'm a semi-public figure. A pseduo-not-quite-but-kind-of famous townie. If any of you go to live music events, you've probably seen me either playing or behind the sound board, from The Midland to P&L to any and every club in the city.

Point being, if you want to be a snarky shithead troll, do so under your own name and own it.

I'm on multiple boards on different topics and it irritates me to no end when people hide behind anonymity to just be assholes.

You ever work sound at any gay BDSM clubs? If so, Titty Meat has probably seen you several times...
[Reply]
RunKC 03:05 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You probably would take the pay cut if you were highly unlikely to make as much or more money elsewhere as you would under said pay cut, which is where Houston is.
Houston would make more by getting another deal rather than staying here on a paycut.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:06 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You ever work sound at any gay BDSM clubs? If so, Titty Meat has probably seen you several times...

hahaha. No. I did do a run of "The Rose" as the guitar player in the band with a drag queen in the Bette Midler role. That was interesting.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:13 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Houston would make more by getting another deal rather than staying here on a paycut.
I guess it depends on the paycut. I’m not sure. Depends on who wants him and if winning will matter to him or just money.

I think he ends up with the Rams, Colts, or Browns.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:17 PM 02-21-2019

:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:24 PM 02-21-2019

thats awesome, i feel the same way. i also use my real name (ehh business name i guess, but that mean more to me lol) and am the same asshole in real life
[Reply]
threebag 03:28 PM 02-21-2019
This board cracks me up. A bunch of fat guys telling guys who have a limited window to make millions of dollars they should take a paycut and if they dont they are selfish lol. None of you would take a paycut to stay at your place of employment.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:36 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
2007 :-)
[Reply]
threebag 03:41 PM 02-21-2019
I looked for the dildo won
[Reply]
Buckweath 03:51 PM 02-21-2019
If I were the player, surely I wouldn't want to take a paycut because financially I would think of myself before the team.

As a fan, you absolutely want the player to take a paycut because you cheer for the team first and foremost and that high salary hurts the team. Personnally as a fan, I don't like all those massive contracts being handed out to players and at the end of the day, the fans are paying those contracts.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:54 PM 02-21-2019
I just think there should be some kind of contingency where you can make an injury designation that doesn't count against your cap in a situation like this. I'd think the players' union would go for that too. I mean, this is lose, lose.
[Reply]
Halfcan 05:59 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

Zing!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02-21-2019, 06:22 PM
This message has been deleted by Naptown Chief.
SAUTO 07:05 PM 02-21-2019
Kurt Coleman just got cut
[Reply]
Page 67 of 791
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167567 > Last »
Up