ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 557 of 791
« First < 57457507547553554555556557 558559560561567607657 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
RunKC 09:40 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Um, no.

He's not the pass rusher Ford is. True.

He has an injury history. True.

But it is certainly not true he's bad against the run.
Could be wrong about his grade overall but he was complete dog shit in his playoff game.

I mean holy shit was he goddamn awful in run defense in that game wow
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:40 AM 03-15-2019
I want PP and a good LB.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:41 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This clinchedit for me: I WANT CLOWNEY.

If nothing else, then we can have a season comparing him to Dee Ford. It'll be like the Sunnis vs the Shiites on CP.
:-)

You're evil man.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:42 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Could be wrong about his grade overall but he was complete dog shit in his playoff game.

There is no disputing this that the Colts OL and specifically Nelson annihilated him.
[Reply]
O.city 09:42 AM 03-15-2019
Clowney is a blue chipper. He’s good

In our system we’re about to run, he would absolutely wreck
[Reply]
O.city 09:43 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

1 game?
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:44 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I'm pretty "meh" about the idea, and I sure as **** don't want to pay his bill.

You won't - the Chiefs would! :-)
[Reply]
O.city 09:45 AM 03-15-2019
Clowney can be moved all around the dl. Same with Jones

Those 2 with Nnadi in there would be pretty awesome
[Reply]
nychief 09:47 AM 03-15-2019
This is a real fan fiction thread now, jesus. Clowney isn't getting traded...and especially not to us.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:49 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
This is a real fan fiction thread now, jesus. Clowney isn't getting traded...and especially not to us.
A lot of us said Odell would never be traded too.... and Peters...

They’ve been supposedly listening to offers for awhile.
[Reply]
bricks 09:52 AM 03-15-2019
I don’t see the Chiefs making a trade for a premium defensive player be it a corner or a defensive end. I just think there is too much at stake for them to give up in those scenarios.

I could see them trading up in the draft a few slots though if they feel there is somebody they really liked provided it doesn’t cost them too much. They’re building their defense primarily through the draft. They’re doing this the right way. Keep your draft picks. In the next 2 years they’ll have 8 or possibly 9 draft picks on day 1. Think of how many good defensive players they could get with that?

By trading for a premium defensive player like PP or Clowney, I guarantee you they’ll piss a third of that away. I don’t think thats the appropriate approach to building a team. They signed their marquee guy in Matthieu and added some needed depth in Okafor, Harold Jones, possibly got a bargain in Damien Wilson? Signed a marquee guy with some added depth and a potential starter while freeing up money by getting rid of Berry, Houston and Ford to sign Jones and Hill for next year.

The most important thing is that they draft well obviously and we do know that they have the right coaching staff to coach these guys up from the collegiate ranks and make them into studs. Get good young players at a cheap cost, coach them up to be good and maximum their value that way. Thats the way to do it! Rather than pissing away your draft picks in trades and making ridiculous signings, we see what that does and its the stupid teams that do that. Smart organizations like Pittsburgh, New England are complete opposite of that. Im happy to see KC follow suit.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:53 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Fan fic FTW! :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:56 AM 03-15-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Jay Glazer said Odell would be traded before anyone else. Everyone knows Glazer is 100% all the time. He doesn’t post a lot of stuff because he wants to be 100% all the time. If Glazer said Clowney is available then it’s a done deal
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:57 AM 03-15-2019
Adrian Clayborn released. Any thoughts on him
[Reply]
chiefscafan 09:59 AM 03-15-2019
So I wake up today to rumors that the big move Veach is maybe doing is clowney is this true? Personally if we are trying to go good younger guys I’m going Jallen Ramsey curious what you all think. Though I’ve always liked clowney
[Reply]
Page 557 of 791
« First < 57457507547553554555556557 558559560561567607657 > Last »
Up