ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Reid's Press Conference - Calls out Soren Petro
Dante84 11:12 AM 09-21-2020
Never heard Andy drop the hammer on someone during a Press Conference like this. It wasn't over the top, but it was a zinger.

Soren asked a long two part question, the first part was asking about if we were over-confident/cocky and figured we had enough time to catch up at the end.

Andy chuckled and rolled his eyes a bit, and when Petro finished his long ass questions, Andy responded with something like:

"I'm still irritated about your question about Tyreek taking his helmet off yesterday, and expect more professional questions. As for your first question, again I expect you to ask better, more professional questions.

:-)

It's at the 4:30 mark, and enjoy the death glare when Reid finishes answering

[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 05:14 PM 09-21-2020
I’m glad Reid called out Petro. He used to be my favorite host in KC for years but now he’s just awful. I stopped listening months ago, everything is negative, depressing, and generally just complaining with little sports talk in between. This was clearly him trying to stir something up since apparently having a team who has won 11 in a row makes it harder for him to find talking points without drama.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:16 PM 09-21-2020
How much of this has to do with past issues with Soren Petro and 810? Things like how Petro treated Hill during his trying times.
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:23 PM 09-21-2020
Petro is trash. Guy doesn't have a radio voice and lacks personality. On a big media market he wouldn't have a job. You may hate Kietzman but he was the best. I don't really like Kietzman's politics but when it comes to talking sports he is as good as it gets.
[Reply]
kcclone 05:23 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
I’m glad Reid called out Petro. He used to be my favorite host in KC for years but now he’s just awful. I stopped listening months ago, everything is negative, depressing, and generally just complaining with little sports talk in between. This was clearly him trying to stir something up since apparently having a team who has won 11 in a row makes it harder for him to find talking points without drama.

Yep. He turned into a total corona bro for one thing. If it were up to guys like him the Chiefs would all be hiding in basements for the next decade.

He’s a funny guy, but I can only take so much of the negativity and pompous attitude.

And luckily the Chiefs didn’t take the advice of the local sports talk people in KC because we would have fired Tyreek and likely still be chasing the first SB in over 50 years.
[Reply]
Dayze 05:51 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I haven’t been able to listen to Petro since Covid started. He’s been awful pretty much all year.
Same, used to listen to him all the time at lunch and in the background at work. I’ve basically been on 610. C Dot has grown on me.

It’s like the pm drive slot at 810 is the self righteous time slot.

And nothing more awesome than listening to radio and hearing the guy say “ah”, “uh” 5000 times per segment.
[Reply]
Third Eye 06:23 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Petro is trash. Guy doesn't have a radio voice and lacks personality. On a big media market he wouldn't have a job. You may hate Kietzman but he was the best. I don't really like Kietzman's politics but when it comes to talking sports he is as good as it gets.
Found KK.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:50 PM 09-21-2020
You may hate Kietzman but he was the best. I don't really like Kietzman's politics but when it comes to talking sports he is as good as it gets.
You must be one of the following people...

[Reply]
Dante84 07:00 PM 09-21-2020
I’m sorry, I’m normally not a thumbs down guy, but I can’t stand by and allow praise for Keitzmann go un-thumbsdowned.

Dude is and has always been slimy piece of shit, with a cheesedick schtick. “Hey, go see my friend Dan Dan the Tailor man and while you’re there, I’ll be making an intern blow me in the car.”
[Reply]
JakeF 07:04 PM 09-21-2020
Tyreek Hill did take his helmet off. Lucky we didn't get a penalty called on us.

Just sayin'
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:28 PM 09-21-2020
Petro is a dick. And his takes are generally small town and ignorant. But he stands among midgets in the KC Radio/TV sports world. He sucks worse than the others who suck.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 07:32 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Reminds me of this one

This is EXACTLY what came to mind :-)
[Reply]
JakeF 07:51 PM 09-21-2020
Andy isn't really the cuddle santa he pretends to be. He will kick someone in the teeth if they make him angry. Ask Dorsey.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:07 PM 09-21-2020
The second he (Soren) started talking, Reid's facial expressions give it away.

:-)
[Reply]
Coach 08:31 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Andy isn't really the cuddle santa he pretends to be. He will kick someone in the teeth if they make him angry. Ask Dorsey.
Here's a advice. I'd strongly recommend you to take this.

Log off of Chiefsplanet and never come back, you jabroni.

You're as welcome as a porcupine at a nudist colony.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:05 AM 09-22-2020
Everything is a prop for making the host the conversation
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up