Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:19 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Pregnant with twins? Really?
Yea Tyreek announced this during the playoffs
CasselGotPeedOn 01:19 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Wrong,

There hasn't been any report of this. Infact had this happened the Hospital would have called CPS, because you know its required by law..

So stop making up sensational bullshit to justify your position.
Aren't you the retard who was convinced after doing Twitter research(:-)) that one of the grandparents was responsible for the abuse?
sedated 01:20 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by FD:
What else is there to say? Hill should never play another down in a Chiefs uniform, and if the NFL lets him play again for another team then whoever that is should be ashamed of themselves. This issue is about as straightforward as they come.
Many NFL owners (and billionaires) got that way because they are morally bankrupt.

Does the NFL really want some teams having a competitive advantage because some owners couldn't care less about a portion of fans saying they should be ashamed of themselves?
scho63 01:24 PM 04-30-2019
Looks like more nasty stuff about to drop today on Tyreek. More nails in the coffin.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:25 PM 04-30-2019

imagine what all she has told her son to say. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s the one that did it. I’m with you though.. not 100% sure what to think about all of it. Fame and money will do crazy things to people and people that are wanting it ����*♀️

— Haylee Stockton (@huebner_haylee) April 30, 2019

I truly think that Crystal abused her son not Tyreek.

Remember the first time the cops were called. Tyreek was out of the country however Crystal was there and her name was on the report not Tyreek. I’m thinking she’s manipulating her son to say things about Tyreek that aren’t true.

Days after it was reported Tyreek was in talks for an extension this stuff comes out. I bet Tyreek said that she wouldn’t get the money or won’t get a lot so Crystal thought of a way to bring him down. If he’s gonna ruin my life I am gonna ruin his life
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:26 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Looks like more nasty stuff about to drop today on Tyreek. More nails in the coffin.
Where you hear this at?
BlackOp 01:26 PM 04-30-2019
I will say this...if Hill plays this year and KC is in the SB hunt. All the "this is bigger than football" crowd better not dismount their moral high horses. They HAVE to boycott watching...or admit they are hypocrites. I mean, if the DA said he "thinks" there was a crime...and you agree that's enough. Then, that crime still exists 8 months from now.

Put your action where your mouth is...if not, you are a straight up liar.
BleedingRed 01:27 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Aren't you the retard who was convinced after doing Twitter research(:-)) that one of the grandparents was responsible for the abuse?
Never made that claim, I'm suspect that this drama started when a grandparent called the police in March.

Again,

- Zev broke his arm in January
- Police called in March 30 minutes after Tyreeks Deal news broke 1st time
- Police called again a couple days later

THOSE ARE FACTS

The dumb shit you are posting is not factual
Mecca 01:28 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
I see this is sourced.
Titty Meat 01:28 PM 04-30-2019
Your twitter research fucking sucks
Mecca 01:28 PM 04-30-2019
Never made that claim, I'm suspect that this drama started when a grandparent called the police in March.

Again,

THOSE ARE FACTS

So they didn't want him to get paid?
Sassy Squatch 01:30 PM 04-30-2019

Again,

THOSE ARE FACTS

Kid was also taken away from Tyreek and Crystal
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:30 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I’m thinking Tyreek told Crystal that she wouldn’t receive any money or very little and so revenge is best served cold. Thought of a way to come up with a plan to bring him down
BleedingRed 01:30 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No clue about motive. I don't know why they would call, all I know is Tyreek and Crystal accused Crystals Mom. She denied being the one who called.
CasselGotPeedOn 01:30 PM 04-30-2019

Again,

THOSE ARE FACTS

So it's all a conspiracy to keep Tyreek from getting paid? Holy shit I think you're on to something there....
Page 106 of 173
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156 > Last »
Up