ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 859 of 2688
« First < 359759809849855856857858859 86086186286386990995913591859 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:29 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
If the article he posted gave you butt hurtz then just say so.
In all sincerity, the overwhelming majority of us can only laugh at all of the CAMP INTERCEPTIONS! hype

We expected it from day 1, so no one is surprised... its all part of the process

Hell, a work buddy of mine that doesnt know shit about KC tried springing that line on me today (some shit he'd read somewhere) and all I could do was laugh... we're not the least bit concerned, believe me
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:32 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
In all sincerity, the overwhelming majority of us can only laugh at all of the CAMP INTERCEPTIONS! hype

We expected it from day 1, so no one is surprised... its all part of the process

Hell, a work buddy of mine that doesnt know shit about KC tried springing that line on me today (some shit he'd read somewhere) and all I could do was laugh... we're not the least bit concerned, believe me
The kid threw one INT last year in about 2 games worth of football (preseason + Week 17).

Yet people think these practice INTs mean everything. I bet he’s throw 2-3 times as many TDs.
[Reply]
Mav 05:40 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
He should have thought better.

Alex Smith didn't win many when he even threw one because he would give up.

Pat isn't going to be that guy.

Let's ride

Yeah. You’re never out of a game with Mahomes. He’s not gonna stop firing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:40 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The kid threw one INT last year in about 2 games worth of football (preseason + Week 17).

Yet people think these practice INTs mean everything. I bet he’s throw 2-3 times as many TDs.
I shouldnt be surprised by the angst over it here at CP, yet I kinda am... every first time starter has a learning curve to go through, every single one of them

Whats really galling though, is whats coming out of the KC sports radio guys and people like Teicher, they can all eat shit
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:53 PM 08-02-2018
Mahomes is getting everything and the kitchen sink thrown at him from Bob Sutton every day in practice.

He's going to ball hard when defenses go vanilla in preseason.

And THAT'S probably when KC sports media will start to apply context to their observations. "Oh, that looks nice, but he's doing it against zero blitzers with plenty of time to throw... there were some 2nd teamers for the opposing team out there on that touchdown... Mahomes is just showing off and trying to impress people in meaningless games because everybody knows he's a pick machine..."

Watch. Keitzmann already pulled that crap last year in preseason. He's going to ****ing do it again. Teicher probably already has those updates for ESPN pre-written.

They're totally ****ed up enough to do it.
[Reply]
Bewbies 05:55 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Mahomes is getting everything and the kitchen sink thrown at him from Bob Sutton every day in practice.

He's going to ball hard when defenses go vanilla in preseason.

And THAT'S probably when KC sports media will start to apply context to their observations. "Oh, that looks nice, but he's doing it against zero blitzers with plenty of time to throw... there were some 2nd teamers for the opposing team out there on that touchdown... Mahomes is just showing off and trying to impress people in meaningless games because everybody knows he's a pick machine..."

Watch. Keitzmann already pulled that crap last year in preseason. He's going to ****ing do it again. Teicher probably already has those updates for ESPN pre-written.

They're totally ****ed up enough to do it.
Before Terez left that group of guys that was doing the Facebook live's and podcasts were the only media up there I paid any attention to.

It's amazing to me KC can draw such great talent and such shit at the same time.
[Reply]
Coogs 05:55 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I shouldnt be surprised by the angst over it here at CP, yet I kinda am... every first time starter has a learning curve to go through, every single one of them

Whats really galling though, is whats coming out of the KC sports radio guys and people like Teicher, they can all eat shit
It was kind of fun listening to KK chatting with Steven St. John today, and KK lead the segment with the Mahomes INT angle. St. John shot down the "national" media's "overreaction" to yesterdays happenings in camp. I wonder if St. John even knew KK threw a shit fit too! Lol!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:10 PM 08-02-2018
:-) :-) :-)

Here is the happenin' Andy Reid quote on Mahomes' training camp interceptions.

"If you don't have the intestinal fortitude to go test it, you're gonna be one of these quarterbacks that checks it down every time... and that's not what it's all about." pic.twitter.com/sJTtkdM3JT

— Tom Martin (@TomKCTV5) August 2, 2018

[Reply]
Strongside 06:23 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) :-) :-)

I love Andy.

This quote is a gigantic “Fuck you, Adam Teicher.”
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:23 PM 08-02-2018
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:27 PM 08-02-2018
Andy is fucking awesome. HE'S FUCKING AWESOME.

He just vaulted into a tie with Marty for my favorite all time Chiefs coach.

GO GET A RING YOU BIG FAT BITCH!
[Reply]
Strongside 06:29 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Andy is fucking awesome. HE'S FUCKING AWESOME.

He just vaulted into a tie with Marty for my favorite all time Chiefs coach.

GO GET A RING YOU BIG FAT BITCH!
And is it me, or is dude just totally energized this year? He’s reminding me of 40 year-old Andy Reid. He knows what he’s got here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:34 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Strongside:
And is it me, or is dude just totally energized this year? He’s reminding me of 40 year-old Andy Reid. He knows what he’s got here.
He's as excited as we are.

Andy was fed up with Alex after that Steelers game and ready to move on. Deep down he probably knew all year Alex just wasn't gonna be the guy in the end, and he was wasting time chasing a ring with him at the helm.

Now he has some hope. His last chance at a ring...a young kid with Favrian talent and Tom Brady work ethic.
[Reply]
Coogs 08-02-2018, 06:36 PM
This message has been deleted by Coogs. Reason: Nevermind, figured it out.
Bewbies 06:39 PM 08-02-2018
Andy Reid has become one of my favorite coaches with that quote. :-)

This is like Pioli telling the media it's a bad idea to sign Tom Brady's backup. YAS BITCH!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:44 PM 08-02-2018
I truly believe...that if Mahomes is like even 70% as good as Russell Wilson or Carson Wentz...the league is going to get some calls going the Chiefs way.

The NFL LOVES players like Patrick Mahomes and wants them blowing up, and tossing in an "Andy Reid wins a ring at last" storyline is icing on the cake.

It would be a great story.

Plus...the kid has John Elway talent and Tom Brady attitude, without a hint of the arrogance that made people hate Tom Brady...and he's not even a weird virgin like Russell Wilson.

AND HE TALKS LIKE KERMIT!

He's a media dreamboat.

How long before I make a song called "why are there so many songs about rainbow TD bombs?"
[Reply]
Page 859 of 2688
« First < 359759809849855856857858859 86086186286386990995913591859 > Last »
Up